1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden loses his composure again, gets off script at event lol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Oct 24, 2020.

1. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

He was speaking to George Lopez and it was taken out of context.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think senile is a bit far to go on Biden. Is he as sharp as he once was 4 years ago? No. But definitely not senile

No Worries and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. elrond

elrond Member

I was definitely hoping for better choices than 2 70+ year old white men for this election, but you pick from what you got. I think about my own family members who are in that age group, and no way would I want them to be president of the USA. Just like we have a minimum age, I think we really need to set a maximum age as well.

That aside, I always wonder how many of Biden's gaffes are due to increased age and how many are due to his stuttering issue. Having George Springer on the Astros and listening to him talk about his stutter has also helped make me more aware of how stuttering can affect the way you speak, or even pick words. This article in The Atlantic talking about Biden's stutter is quite enlightening as well.

RustyHarden likes this.
  4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Thank you. Yet another example of how desperate trump's supporters are. Why are they desperate? trump's chances of victory, stolen or otherwise, are slipping away. Heck, Joe Biden just might carry Texas. No joke. There is an excellent article about it at CNN.com, link below. I'd post it, but it's a bit long and quite detailed.

Biden was taken completely out of context. Everyone knows it, but ran with the lie anyway. Fox has corrected the deliberate blunder. What nonsense.

Here's the link to the analysis of the state of politics in Texas. Things look grim for Republicans. There is a very good chance that the Democratic Party will capture the state House of Representatives and that the GOP will lose several congressional seats. The Republicans that hold statewide office, like Abbott, Patrick, and the corrupt AG, Paxton, don't run again until 2022. Lucky for them. Right now, they are looking at the early voting numbers in the Texas Triangle, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, and Dallas/Fort Worth and they are seriously freaking out.

One might even say that they are losing their composure.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/27/politics/texas-2020-election-democrats/index.html

5. BlackHalo

BlackHalo Member

Hillary in a landslide, he'll drop out any day.

No one is desperate, Trump looses and I'll wake up and go to work just like I always do. But you're going to be disappointed if you takes those articles as facts. Trump isn't loosing Texas and no one is desperate despite what you might think.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I would say Donald Trump is desperate as he won't have the DOJ protection of "can't indict a sitting president" claim once he leaves office. New York State is coming for dat booty.

7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL looser don't even know how to spell

8. IBTL

IBTL Member

things are gonna change i can feel it

FranchiseBlade, mikol13 and Deckard like this.
  9. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

How are the COVID numbers looking?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Concern troll be thy name.

TheFreak likes this.
  11. Nook

Nook Member

It isn't real........ he wasn't talking about Trump....... the Trump campaign has done this repeatedly to the point that you have to question and research just about all of them. Biden has always been prone to a slip of the tongue and he fights a stutter....... and he is in his mid 70's......... but he isn't calling Trump George.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  12. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

Obama said he's been in 57 states, and one left to go (during his election campaign). It happens.

Now take that evidence of that slip up (if it was even that - there are report otherwise and i don't care to check) vs his numerous 60-90min townhalls and debates throughout 2020. He does have a history of stuttering (he was a stuttering as a child and has mostly overcome it) and to those that aren't aware of that, he could look slow and losing his train of thoughts.

13. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

its a real concern. And Kamala is extremely liberal and not a comforting choice in case Biden’s cognitive abilities continue declining such that he is incapable of performing his job. Additionally, the POTUS is one of the most challenging jobs in the world - Biden could continue deteriorating very quickly if elected.

14. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

This guy gets flustered way way too easy ..

15. foh

foh Member

Biden describes people interrupting his speech with horns as "ugly". What makes you say he is flustered? And how can you make any conclusion out of it - Biden wasn't flustered by Trump interrupting him at debates non stop.
    Fox is a soap opera channel for posting this non news crap. This thread is "ugly" dumb imho.

16. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

He has a pattern of this, just look up when he’s asked questions by voters in the primaries .

17. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

I bet Hilter would be proud Of Trump’s dog whistling

18. CCorn

CCorn Member

I’m not sure how difficult it is to watch Fox News, fight on social media, and golf for 4 years.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. foh

foh Member

He has been in the Senate for 47 years, has been 2nd in command (VP) of USA and is pretty old - maybe he assumes that he deserves some deference. CAN YOU REALLY BLAME HIM? In fact it makes him more genuine/authentic than anything else. But yeah, only white old dude gets to do that with impunity. Just look at Trump calling Clinton and a whole cohort of others "nasty" and immigrants rapers from the start. In your book, you ascribe it to him being alpha instead of bullying/weakness that you seem to ascribe to Biden. Huge double standard based on political, gender and race affiliation.
    Ugly to the core.

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Biden has been gaffe prone for his entire career.

AroundTheWorld likes this.