1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pre Existing Conditions Speaks To All Americans

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Oct 30, 2020.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I have never owned a gun

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I've never owned a firefighter.

Always wanted one tho

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

What a dumb ass thread

4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

What?

Ubiquitin likes this.
  5. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Why do you guys take his posts seriously?

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The government makes the law. They can do whatever the **** they want with iit. Its not a natural science. If you're charged with stealing they can just make it not a crime. They can jus not give a ****

The same can't be said when contracting cancer. Somebody has to actually follow science to alleviate it

7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

We aren't asking doctors to provide free service. They get paid under all insurance plans.

Why are you saying there will be no doctors?

You do know there are countries who's governments provide universal healthcare, and they have doctors still.

malakas and Ubiquitin like this.
  8. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Just going to throw this out there....

Almost every doctor and healthcare worker I've ever talked to on the subject think healthcare is a universal right and that insurances and insurance companies are bullsh!t. Seriously. It's hard to find fans among the medical community of insurance companies and how they literally have people in suits in an office dictating the medical care people get based off of monetary decisions.

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You didn't answer the question.

Im not talking income. If there were no doctors who would provide the guaranted healthcare

Not how much money they make. Doctors could be free but if there were no doctors you wouldn't get a doctor

Is that understandable?

Im not say there will be no doctors. Im saying there could be no doctors

You're projecting. Im saying you cant gurantee something that someday works their ass to be able to do

Freedome is a concept. Healthcare is a tangible complex service

10. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks for confirming that you didn't read either one of my posts.

You stated one thing. It isn't a right. I argued that it is.

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Could the fore fathers gurantee healthcare as a freedom wjen people believed in blood letting?

12. heypartner

Doctors aren't free. They bill insurance providers: government or private.

I'm not following why you are saying there would be no doctors. If they still get paid, why would they quit?

Your question of no doctors is stating an outcome that has no basis in reality of universal care in other countries.

13. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

That people will quit going to school to be a doctor? That'll never happen.

14. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

yeah im not buzzed enough yet
    doctors in free healthcare systems are paid.

i think doctors in some socialized medicine countries get paid less / not so great. perhaps someone can chime in. ive heard some good things about cuba doctors but i admit to not being knowledgeable on that

ive also heard doctors here in usa complain about an insurance company taking too much

15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I dont give a ****. Im not for getting rid of it. Who cares if we disagree on it being a right if we both believe its good

This is why Democrats keep Republicans in the game. They believe in not discriminating on pre existing conditions but you got to make them say uncle on it being a right

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Im not arguing that Obamacare is gonna drive away doctors

Read the next response to HP

17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Police is a service, firefighters are a service, education workers are a service, road maintenance is a service, the legal system is a service.

Yet somehow... I have a right to an attorney?

How do those attorneys, teachers, police officers, infrastructure workers, military workers,etc etc etc all put up with the fact that they are my b*tch slaves? Because apparently, I have a right to reap the benefits all of those services for free as a citizen?

How do you think the doctors and medical care workers feel being slaves in Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand? Because in those places of the world, everybody has a right to comprehensive levels of healthcare, meaning those service workers have no freedom, they HAVE to SERVICE those people.

18. heypartner

come on, man. That's a caricature analogy ... just lowers discussion more

All those people are government workers -- public defenders are essentially contract employees. You could add Mailmen, too.

How's that analogous to Doctors whatsoever, except for in the military those doctors are government workers hired to fix other government workers.

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The government provides all those services. On police there would not be a government without security, its the whole point of government thus naturally being right

On providing an attorney the government can just get rid of the law. Not so easy with your cancer.

Did that really need repeating?They provide doctors.

20. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Why do I have a right to be serviced by these government workers, why do I have a constitutional right to an attorney? Are doctors slaves in Switzerland?