1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lionaire

lionaire Member

never trust a maga idiot

2. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

BraBra should become a telephone psychic instead of a self proclaimed NBA "insider". They're a similar skill set, but one pays $3.95 a minute....

3. Dacamel

Dacamel Member

Y'all might not believe him...but it came out like he hinted it would. JVG was out (that is true) Lucas was offered a contract (that was reported by other sources too) and said Silas was going to be the coach 2 days ago. Somehow he knows something or is a great guesser.

I don't give him credit for saying Morey left because of Tillman. Any real rockets fan knew that was the truth.

clos4life, lloyde8 and Rudyc281 like this.
  4. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

That's kind of exactly what I mean. The guy is entertaining if nothing else! Maybe he knows stuff, or maybe he's good at guessing. Either way he's a fun follow.

Dacamel and Rudyc281 like this.
  5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

n/m don't know why i'm in this thread

#405 heypartner, Oct 28, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

he said Lucas would be the coach. Then doubled down with Silas as part of the staff after reports. Dude is still a nobody and knows nothing

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

Who are these other sources that reported Lucas was offered a contract? Was it other randos on Twitter pretending to have inside info, or somebody credible?

DVauthrin and ElPigto like this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

gullible brabra believers will start copping pleas for this dude...u can bet that

Sean Dr34ms likes this.
  9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So Lucas was offered a contract and turned it down but they still hope he will take a position as asst?

Seems legit.

DVauthrin and JoeBarelyCares like this.
  10. lloyde8

lloyde8 Contributing Member

Nope he said Lucas was offered the job and Silas gets it if Lucas turns it down. Please stop hating guys

Dacamel likes this.
  11. YOLO

YOLO Member

Nope fake news. Some of y’all really need to get off the sack and making yourself believe gimmicks. Lucas turned down the job. Yeah ok.

Reeko and DVauthrin like this.
  12. lloyde8

this was oct 21

13. lloyde8

14. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

So you think 66-year-old John Lucas was offered a head-coaching job 20 years after his last one, and he turned down the offer over money? If Lucas was really offered the job and turned it down, word would have spread to reporters that cover the team or the NBA at large. It never did. Also, Lucas would have taken the job, unless he never wanted it in the first place.

D-rock, Reeko and YOLO like this.
  15. Reeko

Reeko Member

it’s actually hilarious how u eat up brabra’s BS so easily

Lucas interviews for his only HC job, gets an offer, and then turns it down, and then will just go back to being the assistant coach under Silas...makes perfect sense, and is totally something that happens often...

some of y’all are so thirsty for insiders that you’ll believe anything...this kid is playing y’all like musical instruments begging for likes on Twitter to provide some “inside scoops”

I knew people would start copping pleas for this dude

DVauthrin, D-rock and YOLO like this.
  16. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Hit me up with 50 likes and I'll tell you why you're here.

17. clos4life

clos4life Member

He did call out JVG being out weeks ago, even before WOJ said JVG was a frontrunner. I wouldn't discount him, he has called things in the past. I'm not vouching for him but it's at least entertaining and if he is just guessing he is pretty damn good at it.

Dacamel and lloyde8 like this.
  18. lloyde8

If the players really wanted him especially Harden, Lucas probably felt inclined to interview for it..not expecting to be offered it. You're underestimating Hardens pull here

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

Lmao, who does that? Do u hear yourself right now?

So he’ll interview for a HC job because he felt inclined due to the players wanting him, gets offered the job, and then declines it?

[​IMG]

This is what brabra has y’all believing

he got y’all good

jiggyfly and YOLO like this.
  20. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

What does this have to do with anything I wrote? I never said Lucas didn’t interview for the job. My contention is that he was never officially offered the head coaching position nor turned it down because, if that was true, word would have spread to both local and national NBA reporters and the information would have been leaked. That never happened.

D-rock and YOLO like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.