1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black Men under the age of 35 the hidden Trump voters that polls are not picking up

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by HardenVolumeOne, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

because its impossible to be a black conservative?

2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

This is a incredible dodge.

He asked you what has Trump done to address their needs., you know what you claimed he was doing your post.

It's obvious you just came in here for your own entertainment and got owned as usual.

3. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

i dont see a question

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I would say property ownership is the number one tool that will get Black America near equal to white America in terms of wealth. Homeownership rates in the black community are extremely low.

5. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

i dont understand this drivel

6. fchowd0311

What is the main culprit for the 1000% wealth gap between the median white family and median black family. It's something specific having to do with right after ww2 and the answer to the question is very important in understanding how to tackle the problem. I'm not looking for a general answer like "racism".

7. fchowd0311

Of course not. But social media influencers who pander to Trump supporters are most likely apolitical grifters. Your average black conservative is mostly going to be found in the suburbs.

8. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

family wealth? Inheritance?

what is Biden gonna do?

9. fchowd0311

What Biden is going to do is not dismiss the problem and actually hear the black community rather than calling any activist group for Black America as "extremist left terrorists".

This also tells me that you don't have much intellectual cur on this subject and therefore aren't really someone who anyone should listen to on this subject matter.

The reason is homeownership rates. And the difference in homeownership rates is due to black Americans being redlined from mortgages right after ww2 when white families recieved cheap mortgages like candy during the suburban housing boom right after ww2.

The reason people trust democrats more on these issues is because they actually acknowledge and discuss these problems while GOP conservstive media keeps on ragging on "black culture". That's why black people trust democrats more. They listen to them more and understanding root problems better.

10. IBTL

IBTL Member

lol you answered your own question earlier

concern trolling is so weak ..I know this is more about you brutalizing the new troll a week out I get it.. its been a bit slow around here since ran off os trig..

might have to call in teddy pendegrass and mike tyson tko soon enough ..
    carry on lol

nacho bidness and fchowd0311 like this.
  11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I can't understand this phenomenon also its like they got the bat signal and actually think these things will change opinions.

Or maybe its just to own the libs one more time.

It's really surprising.

nacho bidness, IBTL and fchowd0311 like this.
  12. IBTL

IBTL Member

yeah its interesting.
    all today too ...there are 3 separate trolls in this forum out of nowhere just today.

and the intriguing thing is someone dropped these same bullet points since seeing these same lame talking points outside of here today too. coordinated.

suckey and pathetic ...but curious too.

my thing is i wish they were better at it

13. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

more insults because you have no argument. Biden is going to fix this how?

14. HardenVolumeOne

lol biden and the democrats destroyed the black community. We can only go up from where biden and obama left us

15. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

You bring nothing. You dont know why you’re voting Biden.

IBTL likes this.
  16. fchowd0311

No matter what you say about the Democrats with these vague assertions, the solution of "the GOP and Trump will fix it" is like dumping water on a chemical fire.

Nook likes this.
  17. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Funny how the insults fly yet nobody can tell me what Biden will do to make this better.

You guys talk a lot of schit yet nobody exactly taking me to deep waters here.

fight me.

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You are steeped in irony. You rattle off one racist trope after another and pretend that you aren't, just as you pretend not to understand why the Democratic Party appeals to a large majority of Black Americans. You really aren't fooling anyone, but go ahead and try. You are a classic trump supporter.

19. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

I never said one racist thing.

20. IBTL

IBTL Member

[​IMG]

you guys seen antifa or hunter bidens laptop in here??

Nook likes this.