1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black Men under the age of 35 the hidden Trump voters that polls are not picking up

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by HardenVolumeOne, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

No it does not. It makes you sound one sided and definitely like you hate republicans. So far, Im not impressed. Please go learn something about the history of this country. Quantity of posts does not equal quality. You are clearly one sided and aggressive about it. Which means you are not thinking for yourself.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Oh I have and that’s why I’m confident in my claim.

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Trump is going to do approximately 1 to 2 percent better with minorities this time.

Big whoop.

Nook, malakas and ElPigto like this.
  4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Maybe I’ve studied this topic in a lot of depth and I’ve come to obvious conclusions. One being the the facts are pretty one sided on this issue including Jim Crow, segregation, the Voting Rights Act, the southern strategy, and the justice system.

Reeko and ElPigto like this.
  5. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Someone please tell me what Biden is going to do to make this a better country for black people.

You guys criticize Trump as though he just rushed a plan out there that isnt any good. Well what is so much better about Bidens plan?

What is Biden gonna do to make it all better?

How will it be more effective than what previous democrats have or haven’t done?

Simple question.

6. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Great. What about since 1965?

7. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

And if your conclusions are all one sided its because you want them to be. Nothing in politics is one sided. There’s always the other side.

8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

for me the most interesting part of this all is strange trolls coming in and all the sudden trying here..and really feeble at that... its like crunch time end of the month trying to make quota.

JR is all the sudden trying and now new trolls activated in here. its like whack a mole and kudos you guys who have more patience... the arguments so weak and laughable they dont really deserve a response tbh

this targeting to black people is pathetic btw ..not a surprise since we are nominating court justice for lifetime role a week out of election.
    scuzzy knows no limit wouldnt expect anything less then unadulterated hot garbage

man I thought you were indian for some reason. like from usa but of indian parents.
    my spidey sense is really off sometimes

jiggyfly and fchowd0311 like this.
  9. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

So I am a troll? Ok.

“Targeting” black people?

10. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

yes..you are a concern troll and not good at it. i wish you were

jiggyfly likes this.
  11. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

well I think I am good. I wish you were better.

tell me smart guy,

what is Biden going to do to make it all better for black people?

how is it different or more effective than when previous dems were in office?

Im in a roomfull of libs and trying to hold serve and i think Im doing ok. Still, I am curious about these questions. Now is your chance to turn me into a Biden voter. These are simple questions. Is that trolling?

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Nothing screams "good judgment" like a neck tattoo.

Nook likes this.
  13. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

It's about what he's not going to do.

He's not going to **** on NFL and NBA players for having an opinion he doesn't agree with and openly tell people not to watch.

He's not going see klan rallies and tell everyone there's great people on both sides.

He's not going to be openly cheerleading the death of leftist protesters.

He's not going to tell people Covid is a hoax and it's going away any minute from the jump.

He's not going to retweet alt right trolls that have zero interest in black peoples struggles.

I mean I could go on. Biden's not the popular buzz of Obama but he's not an orange turd with a suit on.

malakas likes this.
  14. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Biden is not Trump. That is #1.

He will engage the Justice Department to enact strategies that bring uniform Policing reform for the country.

The lie about the lowest Black unemployment rate by Trump is as misleading as anything he has said. The rate went from 16.8% to 7.9% under Obama. Under Trump, 7.9 to 5.7. All Trump had to is not **** up the economy (As the rate went down with the total unemployment rate). Now the rate is around 15%. Trump’s lack of leadership screwed the economy. He isn't capable of doing what needs to be done to fix his mess. You can only cut Rich/Corporate taxes so much...lol. Trump needs to raise the Taxes on the rich/and Corporations and have a true middle class tax cut. He wont do that.

The main thing to help the black community is investment and jobs. Trump rolled out the same plan from 2016, added a few things and called it the Platinum plan. He had 4 years to implement it. He only did the HBCU money (some) and Signed Criminal Justice reform (which he regrets). None of the economic policies and community reform projects. He is full of ****.

joshuaao likes this.
  15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Civil rights act (4 of them)

Voting rights act

Economic opportunity act

Community reinvesting act

Equal credit act.

I for one don't think we need to focus what blacks can get there needs to be a focus on every person who is underserved.

I don't think you can really legislate for racism at this point.

Corrosion likes this.
  16. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

yes you are a troll ( congrats on getting me to bite) your whole shtick is disingenuous. it stinks..i hate your kind of troll the most actually. thankfully guys like you flame pretty quickly as you have already done here.

bring it... if you are going to come in come correct. guys like baffled tried to do your garbage ( everything you did has already been done) and finally gave up. i have more respect for him now that hes lost the act. hes still a troll but likeable. .kinda...

so dont say you might be turned into a biden voter based on what some "lib" tells you on a basketball bbs...own it or gimme a break and shut up.

you are better than that?? * i think *??
    unlikely...

NEXT

joshuaao, Nook and jiggyfly like this.
  17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

No. A bunch of apolticial people who don't follow politics, who usually don't vote who can't explain to you what a "preexisting condition" is who want to gain social media influence.

18. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Just insults. Nothing swaying me here.
    Again..... What is Biden going to do to make life in this country so much better for black people?

how is this different or better than what previous dems have done?

19. fchowd0311

What is the point of debating these type of platitudes people? .
    Your statements are eso vague and general, like what specific claims are you making. Why is the GOP better for Black America?

Answer this question so I know you at least have a semblance of an understanding of urban black America issues:

What is the main culprit for the 1000% wealth gap between the median white family and median black family. It's something specific. I'm not looki g for a general answer like "racism".

ElPigto likes this.
  20. fchowd0311

Answer my question and we can start somewhere. I want to see how much knowledge you have to have a starting point.