1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL Week 7

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Oct 19, 2020.

1. Juxtaposed Jolt

You really gonna pick on a third-string QB who definitely didn't expect to play (and thus didn't prepare at all)? Come on, man.

2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I wasn't picking on him. I was picking on Andy originally. I honestly thought Ben might do better because they were saying he was more mobile. But, I do realize any good QB play behind this o-line is a futile request. There's just no time to do anything back there.

3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

I think Bostic did it for you

4. Surfguy

The rest of the Cowboys didn't seem to mind the hit. They were just like "oh...well...leave him to die...and let's get this game over with".

5. Surfguy

The Jets aren't nearly as bad as the Cowboys imo...even if they are winless. I would pick them to win 10 out of 10 games if they were playing against this Cowboys team.

6. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Lol hyde and Hopkins both scored TDs

tmoney1101 likes this.
  7. hooroo

hooroo Member

i don't get the kyler murray hype. he's not much better than daniels jones.

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  8. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Impressive tds.

9. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Both pretty good.

10. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

Oh, they lost all right. They are in total disarray.

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

LOL

Uprising and King1 like this.
  12. Surfguy

Nolan might be on to something...pour some Tobasco down there when a defensive player messes up. That will get them hustling to make plays. lol

13. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

This D K Metcalf play is mesmerizing

JumpMan and King1 like this.
  14. Juxtaposed Jolt

Rams about about to be 5-2 after beating the entire NFC East division and now Chicago.

Bears about to be 5-2, with their wins coming against DET, NYG, ATL, TB and CAR. The TB victory must have been an outlier.

I can't tell which team is more of a pretender.

15. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

A few thoughts from around the league...

Man...The Falcons... That team could easily be 4-2. Just wow.

Baker Mayfield is a very inconsistent QB, but clearly he feeds off the hate. I would not expect him to play well his next outing. Still, Browns fans are ridiculous. All the talk about benching him...WHAT QB HAVE Y'ALL HAD IN THE LAST 20 YEARS THAT WAS WORTH A DAMN?! CASE KEENUM IS GONNA BE THE SAVIOR?! Alright... Just bizarre hate.

Titans kicking game may very well be the reason the don't take the next step this year.

I wanna say the Saints are pretenders, but they are still without Michael Thomas (although there are trade rumors surrounding him, that situation is bizarre.) Something to keep an eye on.

The Bills have come back to earth.

The Cowboys are ju......moving on.

****ing Tom Brady. But the Bucs defense is what is really scary.

Kyle Shanahan is a really good coach. So is Robert Salah.

Herbert has surprised me. He looks like the real deal, and I did not expect that. We'll see if he comes back to earth once defenses have more of a scouting report, but he has played terrific thus far. Kept them competitive and had late leads against KC, NO, and TB. Think about that. And he wasn't the reason they lost the game. I could see the LAC could going on a run.

Man, **** the Cardinals. And Russell Wilson with his worst game in like 2 years. That DK Metcalf play was one of the best and most unbelievable plays I've seen in my life. I think I've only seen one other time when that happened (I wanna say it was DEN/NE in Brady's first playoff loss of his career in Denver. If memory serves right I think Champ Bailey picked Brady on the goaline and had an easy pick six, but he slowed down and Ben Watson caught him.) But the DK play was better, Baker wasn't really slowing down much, Metcalf is just one of those insane, generational athletes. Too bad it didn't help them win in the end.

Nick Foles is not a good QB. He has a strong arm, and occasionally will catch lightning in a bottle (7TD passes w/ Eagles 1st go around, SB run, 1st couple games with Bears). I may eat Crow, but I would not be surprised for the Bears to miss the playoffs. Trubisky isn't very good, but he is better than Foles most of the time.

16. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

They just played immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin on Thursday night football

Thank you Jack Black

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

If there’s a way to lose, the Chargers will find it. Damn...

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

Cardinals kicker missed game tying FG

20. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member