1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you believe Bobulinski?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Oct 22, 2020.

?

Do you believe bob?

1. Yes, he’s a registered Democrat. Democrats tell the truth.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No, I don’t care that Biden accepts millions of dollars directly from communist China

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No despite his abundance and transparent evidence , I just have to say “Putin” or “Russia”

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Bingo!

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

#1 ROXRAN, Oct 22, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    dachuda86 likes this.
  2. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

3. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

5. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I am definitely voting for trump now. Compared to Biden trump is like honest abe.

6. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I'll take the other option: Even if he's telling the truth, it still pales in comparison to the Trump Family grift, and does nothing to move the needle for me.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bobulinski is Trump's guest at the debate, right?

Is he even connected to Biden other than what some emails which have yet to be verified claim?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Sounds like the name of some guy doing Vaudeville back in the day. Nope, I don't believe a word of it.

ROCKSS, FranchiseBlade and Ubiquitin like this.
  9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Respectfully... what the F$ck are you talking about?

Who? What? Why?

This conspiracy theory is so ridiculously hard to comprehend even for me, what the hell makes you think undecided voters in Wisconsin give a rats ass what the hell you are blabbing about?

10. dmoneybangbang

There is no adequate polling option.

I don't believe him, the timing is way too convenient.

11. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

The FBI did not want to believe him and the big guy is thankful.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

What difference does it make if Biden knew about Hunter's Chinese business dealings or not? Like he's not responsible for his son's actions.

13. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Let's say the big guy wasnt involved, do you believe his knowledge was zero? That is Joe's claim.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Who's the big guy?

What I am saying is that a father knowing something about his son's dealings isn't a big deal so long as Joe Biden wasn't actually involved in those dealings.

15. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

If he is lying about knowing about his son's deals, then it is a big deal. If he is getting kickbacks, which is alleged, it is a bigger deal. For the FBI to ignore it with documented evidence, it also registers. But I know....orange guy.

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

source?

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I've seen absolutely 0 evidence he's getting any kind of kickback, and whatever Biden's flaws are, he hasn't shown a propensity for that kind of dealing in his entire career. Politicians lie about what they know to the public, dude, of course he knows about his son's dealings - every father would...but he has to lie about it because politics. But getting kickbacks is a whole nother thing - and you got to have evidence for that otherwise it's just wild accusations.

18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Literally zero? Unlikely. He is probably publicly minimizing his familiarity with it because he doesn't consider it his business and doesn't want to be connected to it.

19. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

The Hunter Biden and Joe Biden's connection with foreign business dealings deserves attention and appropriate investigations to ensure there are no inappropriate (not just illegal, but inappropriate) dealings based on government positions and power. The potential conflict of interest is troublesome in and of itself and I don't like it. I think any high officials should sign and guarantee (with real penalty) that no inappropriate usage of government standing or resources are used to their, their families, and friends' advantage. I want an active commitment, not a passive one.

But bad faith and ugly politics have made this nearly impossible. Republicans have zero legs to stand on going after Joe Biden here given how they ignored the millions of conflicts of interest with Trump's private dealings and refusal to hold Trump accountable. Democrats have no interest in investigating themselves and providing any ammunition for Republicans. The only thing that is reasonably good with Democrats is when they are in control, they allow the DoJ to operate independently. They aren't interfering with or shutting down the DoJ investigation of Hunter Biden like what Trump did with the Russian investigation.

Blatz likes this.
  20. dmoneybangbang

Blatz and jiggyfly like this.