1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. TheresTheDagger

2. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Do you know that Rudy didn't try? I believe I read that he did, to Fox News. When you say everyone would love to run with the story, that's obviously not the case. Twitter and Facebook just got called into Congress for suppressing the story. And you've got the NYT working overtime to discredit it.

We're on what, day 4 or 5?? There's been overwhelmingly more corroboration than there has been denying or debunking. The story grows every day and it's pretty darned clear that Joe has got some problems or needs to do a better job explaining than saying it's a smear campaign by RUSSIANS....oooohh.

The NY Post can be sued for libel. They opted to run with it. You did hit on a question that needs to be asked: Why won't reputable news outlets cover it? They had no problem with the Steel Dossier.

cml750 and J.R. like this.
  3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

The NYT have not received it and were not offered it, according to what I've read. I don't know about Fox News. Maybe they received it but didn't feel confident enough in its authenticity to make it public. Some of the writers of the NY Post article refused to put their name on it for the same reason.

foh and Ubiquitin like this.
  4. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I did read that... That whoever at the NY Post complained about using her name as one of the writers. That's shady.

Honestly, it's all so outrageous. But wouldn't expect the NYT or WaPost to run with it. Quite the opposite. They would bury it or discredit it. We don't have an honest press in this country. We're close to banana republic territory.

cml750 and J.R. like this.
  5. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Fifty pages back FAUX was quoted as saying THEY were not confident in the story.
    The GOP Senate report said that foreign policy was not effected either way.

The ambiguity is clear. Though the trolls keep at it.
    Either way, it won't effect this election, Trump is now a known commodity rather than an idea when Hillary's emails became their warcry.
    Any further investigation would not be concluded until after the election. If Biden wins, you either have a Democratic Senate that would love some payback over the impeachment or you end up with President Harris and the GOP in a worse world of hurt.

30 million people have already voted overwhelmingly blue.

6. foh

foh Member

How is impeachment is the new norm? Trump abused his power and obstructed congress and all the senators agreed that there was quid pro quo.

Currently Mark Rubio - lead conservative on the intelligence committee - is not believing the sources and there is no smoking gun as in there is no transcript being hidden on a secret server. There is just dirty rudy producing russia originating dirty 3-year old laundry trying to smear dems during the last 2 weeks before the election.

Do you not notice the difference here?!

Keep wet-dreaming of an impeachment, "Big guy"

Andre0087 likes this.
  7. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Because this lie is particularly bad. It has national security implications. If you were concerned that Trump was a Russian agent you should be concerned that Biden can be blackmailed due to his business dealings that are illegal.

8. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

..uh yeah. Keep watching the View

9. Dubious

Compared to what? hahah have you been under a rock for 4 years, ahha

https://www.factcheck.org/person/donald-trump/

'It's going to disappear':
    A timeline of Trump's claims that Covid-19 will vanish

Is this one particularly bad?

#1110 Dubious, Oct 22, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    durvasa likes this.
  10. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Which of the alleged business deals are illegal, though?

11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

B@ffled likes this.
  12. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think he just came forward. I'd say it's quite possible he is tired of being asked questions that the Biden's were too afraid to answer.

13. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Do you get paid by the post or the word.

You know this lie is not particularly bad and you are a guy who was claiming Flynn did nothing wrong.

By lying.

Do you remember that?

Andre0087 likes this.
  14. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I guess my moral code is wired differently than yours. I don't look at pedophilia as a petty crime. I don't look at treason as a petty crime. Last I checked NAMBLA wasn't supporting any Republican candidates ....(full disclaimer: I haven't checked. It's not something I'd want to type in my search bar).

All kidding aside: This is just the top layer of the onion coming unraveled. I'm not trying to sway votes. I just hope it all comes unraveled so we, the people, can make the necessary changes to our politics in the future and we stand up to the media who does the bidding of the ruling class.

15. Dubious

It's quite possible he had debts relived by a foreign bank
    It's quite possible he needs a loan from the Koch Brothers
    It's quite possible he was screwed over by Hunter in a business deal
    It's quite possible he is politically deluded... it's going around

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The one where they keep money in Trump's secret Chinese account

AleksandarN likes this.
  17. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I do... this is the wrong thread. But if you can SPECIFICALLY tell me what he lied about, using the language he was charged with, I'll tip the jar for you. Dig up the other thread though or DM me. This thread needs to ride it's course. You know I'm not afraid to eat crow.

18. foh

foh Member

I read the same stroy
    I read the same story you did. There was nothing but politically colored innuendo in it. Until there is a criminal investigation or a solid proof that "big guy" is Joe Biden and there was a meeting with nefarious agents, this is a nothing-burger and you know it. You said it yourself - this is a banana republic territory because Trump admin has broke both the institutions and the media.

Why exactly are you so scared of NYT and WashPo discrediting this story, anyway? Shouldn't you be saying "let them try"?

Nook likes this.
  19. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Absolutely.... Let them try! Get to the truth.

Here some more:

J.R. likes this.