1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Giuliani Filmed in Compromising Position in Hotel Room with “Teen Daughter of Kazakh Journalist”

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

You are such an idiot today, the Commissar is not going to be happy, your family is headed to Gulag

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Is there anyone in Doatrds orbit that is not a complete **** hole?

3. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

My interpretation the 15-year old deal was a joke, since Borat just barges in there to say that. Unless, of course, the video shows her saying she is 15. Honestly, this wouldn't be the same as "To Catch a Predator", since in that show they do pretend to be underage teenagers and lure them in through chat rooms and text messagin. Need more facts, but those are my initial assumptions.

RayRay10, malakas, R0ckets03 and 3 others like this.
  4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

We roped one in.

Yeah it's more the sleaze aspect. Pedo was just a throwaway for Borat to barge in unannounced like Kramer

5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's a Borat movie. It's not supposed to make sense.

I agree that Giuliani isn't guilty of pedophilia but this is pretty gross and you would think he would know better but as I noted in the Toobin thread there are a lot of successful, powerful men who do stupid things.

RayRay10 and Blatz like this.
  6. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

Where is the video? I'm curious.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Where have I been that I haven't seen "The Fanta Menace" before? Thanks

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Biden has literally never called Trump Hitler 2.0. I would but I don't have the responsibility of my words influencing thousands. Obama wouldn't make such as statement either. His critques of Trump are far more subtle.

But I have no problem with calling Trump "dumb Hitler". The only thing that prevents Trump from achieving full fledged fascism is that our institutions are more ingrained and stronger than 1920s Germany.

If I was running for president I would chose my words very carefully because I don't want to inspire chaos.

malakas likes this.
  9. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

I always knew, deep down, that Borat was going to be the one to save this country.

RayRay10, malakas, Nippystix and 5 others like this.
  10. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

The one think you got to give the donald credit for is caught onto Cohen quickly when he tried to fool him.

RayRay10 and Fantasma Negro like this.
  11. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Agree with the growing consensus - it hasn't been made clear that Rudy G was under the impression the girl was a minor. There are many better reasons that he's a sleaze than this.

RayRay10, malakas and dachuda86 like this.
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Then entire left, including Biden, frame Trump this way constantly. They feed this lie that half of the country is evil and you must FEAR them. You're full of it as you literally compare him to Hitler proving my point.

Mic drop*

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

This. Until I see an udpate, not much else to do... maybe see the movie? This seems like a promotion actually. Anyone else ready to laugh?

14. Dubious

The movie comes out Friday

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I feel bad for Rudy. He went from loved New York City Mayor to a man pulling town his trousers for some young Kazakh tail.

America’s mayor, everyone.

16. fchowd0311

Nope. In fact people like me have stated plenty of times that this division stems from 40 years of econnit trends where median household debt adjusted is outpacing median household income adjusted by a wide margin. Tighter wallets mean more tension and frustration. Bad faith actors then use that frustration to direct it at "the other" to ignore the upper class increasing their wealth off the backs of us common folks while we are burdened with more consumer debt.

These people are victims more than evil and I've stated this plenty of times.

Progressives like AOC find economic reasons for the current division. That's their angle. They are economic populists, not racial/tribal populists like Trump.

17. Fantasma Negro

I'm laughing too

18. Dubious

Not Hitler, we call him a goofier Mussolini

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

u haven’t denounced sh*t...keep on latching onto Antifa tho like radical right wingers didn’t kill 39 people last year or recently plan to kidnap a governor

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  20. fchowd0311

No sympathy for him. The only reason people labeled him that was because of a massive tragedy that had nothing to do with him. He was merely present and he said all the jingoistic platirdudes to rile people up and make them happy. He was a **** mayor and is s **** human who's career benefited from 3000 people being murdered and he has used those 3000 murdered humans as a crutch to be relevant and loved for the past 20 years.

Dubious, FranchiseBlade and Ubiquitin like this.