1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Giuliani Filmed in Compromising Position in Hotel Room with “Teen Daughter of Kazakh Journalist”

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Fantasma Negro

Unfortunately most of those to catch a predator sting perp cases were thrown out because of entrapment. I read the article and I didn't see where the chick stated her age. Rudy probably assumed if she has a job she's legal.

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Why do you defend a terror group? You're a criminal in my book.
    Also if you wanna talk about right wingers supporting violence I don't support them either. I'm a centrist and I denounce political violence of all sorts. Where are you denouncing the lefts? Oh you're right here defending it I see. Pathetic.

3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was going to give Giuliani a pass if he was in on the joke as he's done some pretty outlandish things for humor before but reading the description it sounds like he wasn't in on the joke.
    From the article
    "In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.

Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news programme, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

Representatives for Giuliani have not replied to the Guardian’s requests for comment.

Word of the incident first emerged on 7 July, when Giuliani called New York police to report the intrusion of an unusually-dressed man."

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Probably assumed. If he knew then the dude is scum.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

so you defend human sex trafficking as long if she’s an adult?

see what I did there ;)

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  6. Fantasma Negro

No when a reporter asked Rudy for an interview he granted it. There was no pedophilia involved and I don't condone any form of pedophilia
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-rudy-giuliani-got-caught-red-handed-with-borats-daughter

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I see that you're using the "he's scum so disbelieve everything" angle, but the hard drive is real and it's not goin away. Hard drives don't have ethics... they merely exist and you'll have to deal with that as more comes out. Pathetic.

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You defend the rhetoric of a president who encourages violence. What do you think happens when you tell a bunch of GED graduates in a militia LARPing around pretending to save "freedom" to "LIBERATE MICHIGAN".

Trump doesn't have the responsibility and maturity to lead a country. He doesn't understand the consequences of his actions. Even Bush Jr understood the importance of his words and did things like making it abundantly clear we are at war with extremists, and not a religon.

Yung-T likes this.
  9. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Vote Clown show!
    [​IMG]

RayRay10 and Ubiquitin like this.
  10. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Guys, do you want to know what really bothers me right now? Laptop “data” uncovered by a blind computer savant that charge flat $85 repair fees who also happen to support The Fanta Menace.

elrond, RayRay10, malakas and 5 others like this.
  11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Very trustworthy source. Extremely. The best source.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I see that you think I'm defending a man grabbing his crotch. I'm definitely not going to condone his behavior, especially with little facts. I am going to say it's an obvious attempt to discredit him after he released a hard drive that damns the former VP. lol this is a cheap victory for yall and I see yall pushing it as if it somehow negates the hard drive from hell. This appears to be a pawn that has fallen, while ya'll's king already got checked. People on the right won't accept Rudy G for sure if he's a perv, and they certainly won't reverse on the hard drive because of it.

13. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Isn't this a case of a 24 year old actress playing the par of a 15 year old who is playing the part of a 20-something TV reporter? I'm not following this weird story any more than I really need to so maybe I missed a detail -- did Giuliani actually think she was a 15 year old?

RayRay10 and malakas like this.
  14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Good looking chick. Too young for me but if I was 10 years younger I would invite her out for a drink.

15. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

This is so gross. Gaaaaahhhhhhhhuhuugghhhh.

RayRay10, Ubiquitin and dachuda86 like this.
  16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Biden encourages it and the new left by framing the situation as Hiter's Germany 2.0. I don't wanna hear your exaggerations about Trump.

17. Reeko

Reeko Member

nice try...u don’t denounce any right wing sh*t...as usual, you’re full of sh*t

from the DHS

“Among DVE [domestic violent extremist] actors, WSEs [white supremacist extremists] conducted half of all lethal attacks (8 of 16), resulting in the majority of deaths (39 of 48) in 2019”

I place a bigger deal on groups plotting to blow up hospitals and kidnap governors...u should too, but u don’t care since you’re a right wing nut-job yourself

“Centrist“...lmao, it’s hilarious u think you’re fooling anyone

RayRay10, malakas and Blatz like this.
  18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

That is the question... I think no or they would include that in the attempt to discredit him. The just gave the punch line after the fact imo. But hey you never know.

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You lie actually. I've denounced enough and I really don't have to at this point. You denounce. My silence is not approval either. I'm sick of this BS argument. Go take a logic class.

20. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

We don't want to prosecute the old man, we just want to laugh and laugh and laugh