1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I say prove it.Have the DOJ open an investigation, release the findings and we'll see.

He's a tip: It won't happen and just like the Durham report got tossed in the trash.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

So dachadude, is there anything you would critique Mr. Trump on? anything?
    (careful you job depends on it)

AleksandarN likes this.
  3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Nook, AleksandarN and London'sBurning like this.
  4. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is this all viral marketing for the new Borat movie?

Nook, IBTL, London'sBurning and 3 others like this.
  5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Just leaving this here. Remember when the right said liberalism was a mental disorder?.....

Ubiquitin likes this.
  6. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

7. Dubious

Stomping on agent provocateur has been fun, but now we are just beating a dead horse

jiggyfly and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

9. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Well 75% of trump voters can't read so they were just clicking buttons when answering those questions. Usually we just default to C in multiple choice scenarios.

10. Dubious

https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...ns-after-compromising-scene-in-new-borat-film

Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film
    Trump’s personal attorney has indiscreet encounter with actor playing Borat’s daughter in hotel room during pandemic

The reputation of Rudy Giuliani could be set for a further blow with the release of highly embarrassing footage in Sacha Baron Cohen’s follow-up to Borat.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.

Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news programme, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

Representatives for Giuliani have not replied to the Guardian’s requests for comment.

Word of the incident first emerged on 7 July, when Giuliani called New York police to report the intrusion of an unusually-dressed man.

“This guy comes running in, wearing a crazy, what I would say was a pink transgender outfit,” Giuliani told the New York Post. “It was a pink bikini, with lace, underneath a translucent mesh top, it looked absurd. He had the beard, bare legs, and wasn’t what I would call distractingly attractive.

“This person comes in yelling and screaming, and I thought this must be a scam or a shakedown, so I reported it to the police. He then ran away,” Giuliani said. The police found no crime had been committed.

Giuliani continued: “I only later realised it must have been Sacha Baron Cohen. I thought about all the people he previously fooled and I felt good about myself because he didn’t get me.”

Viewers may be less convinced that Baron Cohen, reprising his role as the bumbling reporter Borat Sagdiyev, and Maria Bakalova, who plays his daughter, Tutar, had no success.

In the film Borat is dispatched by the Kazakh government back to the US to present a bribe to an ally of Donald Trump in order to ingratiate his country with the administration. After the monkey earmarked for the gift is indisposed, Borat’s supposedly underage offspring becomes the replacement present.

Even before he reaches into his trousers, Giuliani does not appear to acquit himself especially impressively during the encounter. Flattered and flirtatious, he drinks scotch, coughs, fails to socially distance and claims ............

11. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Yo @Dubious, you should spoiler that. On one hand it makes me more excited about the new movie but I’d have rather not known.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  12. Dubious

It's too sweet given the context of this thread to worry about a spoiler

Master Baiter likes this.
  13. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

I can’t argue the logic

14. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So what you're saying is....... If elected, the House's sworn duty will be to immediately impeach Biden. Got it.

15. Dubious

If there is a crime, go ahead. I'd be fine with President Kamala
    Hell, I'd prefer it, carry on Senator (well Congressman)

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I would prefer her too. I don't like her but at least she isn't sold, as far as we know. Also at least she is mentally all there. Of course, she likely is beholden to groups... I mean she is clearly... but sold to china... ukraine oligarchs... though she is a nightmare for other reasons and will start a war for sure.

See this is the correct attitude... If there is a crime... try the MFers. Same with Trump. I'd be OK with Pence stepping in if Trump is sold out to China and did something criminal that is proven. Hell, I'd actually prefer that Biden not get elected and Pence get a shot. Pence wouldn't be that bad if this is the case.

B@ffled likes this.
  17. Dubious

Then we are agreed, Vote Biden/Harris and impeach the old man if you can.
    book it

"and will start a war for sure"

Where are you worried about? Ukraine or South China Sea?

18. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

This will likely end him lol

I have to say I'll watch this for sure. And laugh at this because I'm not a Republican at all and it's stuff like this that stops me from joining either party. We might see top officials expose each other and huge names get taken down. I love it. We can see some fresh blood.

IBTL likes this.
  20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Ukraine is Russia aligned.... but more so China which Biden has ties too as well we are learning. Also the DNC has played toooooo nice with China, which is concerning.

B@ffled likes this.