1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All this talk about not being a Rockets fan anymore

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Plowman, Oct 17, 2020.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Well yea Jimmy was in the finals and isnt begging for a Lucas so he cant get challenged in practice. If only you liked the rockets as much as harden. Nail in the coffin by asking for WB. Smh..

2. lionaire

lionaire Member

If you're so unhappy then move on. This concept seems unfamiliar to you since you've likely never been in a relationship.

D-rock likes this.
  3. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

That’s not how life works. Here’s a lesson. Rather than give up or walk away, you focus on change, you focus on voicing your opinions and issues. If people in history followed your mantra slavery etc would still exist. You can choose to be a submissive dude ok with the status quo but most of us aren’t. And lol at the relationship talk, Yea you do walk away because you should have options in that instance...how are the two related?
    This actually explains a lot in regards to your posting

saleem likes this.
  4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You don't think a company owe the customers a good product?

YOLO, J Sizzle and LosPollosHermanos like this.
  5. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Naw @adeelionaire is gonna be the first to kiss Patrick fern t*** feet when Tillman institutes Lucas centric offense with different step back 3s every night.

J Sizzle likes this.
  6. lionaire

lionaire Member

Relative to the rest of the league, we've had a damn good product the past few years fyi.

7. lionaire

lionaire Member

You talk outta your ass way too much. You literally have no idea what Lucas' coaching principles consist of. But go ahead and keep creating fake scenarios in your tiny little head.

8. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

You’re literally giving yourself away here, you’re not helping your cause breh.

9. HP3

HP3 Member

Its honestly really insane how bright their future is ugggggggh

10. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

“You have no idea how good of a coach Lucas can actually be!!!!!” :( :( :( :(

Ok I’m done being a dick lol. good luck boys hang in there—-it’s all entertainment at the end of the day!

11. lionaire

lionaire Member

"I don't care nor do I know what Lucas brings to the table. All I know is that Harden wants him so he can avoid practicing and go to the strip club. That's my full analysis." :(:(:(

"Also, I've made a donation to the site so I now have free reign to **** post as I please!"

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yup, 2011 wasn't that far away and Tyson Chandler is still on a roster.

HP3 likes this.
  13. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

On a side note I really like this site and would encourage others to contribute as well. But yea...that free license to sheet post...you could have it too brotha! Just scroll up and donate

14. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I have been a Rockets fan since 1995, so I will not be going away. But I'll definitely miss Daryl as our GM. He was excellent. Then there is Frittata...I cannot stand him now.

Rashmon, Plowman, Easy and 4 others like this.
  15. D-rock

D-rock Member

16. Le$$

Le$$ Member

In the end of the day people like change. Change is good. There is nothing wrong with Houston Rockets roster. Maybe if it can trade one of its contracts for some young surprising talent. Christian Wood could possibly be the missing piece like everyone says.

As good as the Miami Heat were they could only pull off 2 wins from Lakers. Most everyone else just took 1 win in series from them. Maybe Lebron regresses next season. Russel Westbrook and James harden how do you make it work? If Westbrook was terrible in semis it might of had something to do with his health.

Despite alot of the hate in forum from the last month, and yes i post alot of trade crap, and stupidy.. I still really think the rockets have a very good team. Maybe it was just coaching? So who knows? I probably will always toon in some games and watch them, and route for them, because they always be my hometown team, like astros, and texans. Houston has great teams, but sometimes lacks heart and determination or will to go to the next level. Lets face it Lakers and Warriors have had monster teams, and everyone has felt the affect of it. They've had monster teams in the past with Kobe, nothings new.

Rockets still great organization!!!

Rudyc281 likes this.
  17. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

I mean... sure... the Tilman family haven't had enough time to change that yet.

HP3 likes this.
  18. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Well, bye. Always enjoy threads like this one that help identify whom to add to ignore. This thread is productive.

Thanks for the OP sentiment Plowman. I've never understood the **** you receive from the usual suspects. Don't let it bother you.

Go Rockets.

D-rock likes this.
  19. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I see we have many who are still in denial. They've resorted to the "you're not a real fan!!!11!" type posts.

20. SuperKev

SuperKev Contributing Member

The top 4 programs on the Home and Garden channel had more viewers that aired on the same day as the last game of the NBA finals this year. People are working from home and available, game was the Lakers with LeBron and AD, country is desperate for fun distractions - the finals should have blown the doors off previous finals ratings. Instead the last game was down ~70% from previous years.

Same thing happened to ESPN - their viewership dropped 85% from 2016 to 2020 because people don't want massive doses of politics with their sports.

This mess on top of the Rockets seemingly rudderless direction really crushes enthusiasm. I hope someday I can get excited about it all again and find some NBA magic again.