1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

People are Triggered AF. Watch your back and watch what you do

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I've always kind of low key admired the dude who decides to drive in reverse at the Sam's/Costco fuel stations.

2. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Breh breh.

3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I would have agreed but yall nominated the only candidate that Trump can beat.

RustyHarden, Nook and Xerobull like this.
  4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Honestly, I didn't see anyone else coming up the other way to park. The other guy zoomed into the spot to beat me to it. But I did learn to drive on Houston freeways, so there are many things I do that some who don't drive here much would consider 'dick moves' on the road, while others who drive here daily would consider them normal.

Also, your momma likes my dick moves..

I think maybe he misinterpreted my gesture and then saw that I parked close. I can see his POV as a '****, he's coming at me, better grab my gun, people are triggered AF' move. It's why I said watch what you do in my title.

That's why I don't ever put anything political in my yard or on my vehicles, especially the past few years. I just don't want lasting ramifications from that ****, like crazy people shooting at my house after elections. It's just not worth it.

#24 Xerobull, Oct 14, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
    cmoak1982 and Jontro like this.
  5. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

This cake is baked. And what other candidate could beat Trump by appealing to those uneducated White voters that make up much of Trump’s based?

Those record Early voting numbers must TERRIFYING for Republicans’ suppression advocates!

Can Trump still win? Of course he can. I’m seeing Biden yard signs in neighborhoods that were Trump supporters 4 years ago (affluent white).

TWS1986 likes this.
  6. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah man, my neighborhood has gone full r****d. Everyone stealing opposition signs, swear someone is going to get hurt.

7. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

It’s the battle of the uneducated, uneducated whites for Trump and uneducated minorities for Biden.

peleincubus likes this.
  8. Xerobull

This is what I'm talking about. It's not just driving. People are over the line. It used to be minor disrespect like dirty looks and maybe empty beer cans chucked in your yard. Now it's **** like this.

Trump yard sign rigged with razor blades leaves town worker needing 13 stitches

cmoak1982 likes this.
  9. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah I saw that, dude had it in wrong spot to make it worse.
    It’s all over neighborhood pages here. Biden and Trump signs getting stolen, everyone has security cameras and now they’re talking about setting up everyone and shooting them with paintball guns or worse.
    This is in a semi affluent Pearland neighborhood.

Xerobull likes this.
  10. Xerobull

I'm in the same area, Friendswood. I rarely get on FB but the neighborhood watch page I'm on usually has comments of 'should have shot them' for any little infraction like someone getting a lawn ornament stolen. I gave up trying to school the plebs.

11. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

It’s crazy man. First, people need to stop going and stealing from peoples yards in the middle of the night. That is literally how people get shot. Second, people need to stop wanting to shoot people over a sign.
    To be fair, I would shoot them with paint ball guns (and I have a small arsenal of actual weapons) just to teach them a lesson not to steal over freaking political beliefs. So dumb

12. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

We’ve also had some car break ins, almost every cop car in the neighborhood has been broken into.

Xerobull likes this.
  13. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

These are the results of 4 years of supreme leadership.

14. Xerobull

You should probably rethink that paintball thing. If the other guy is strapped, he could shoot you. It's best to just get a license plate and call the cops.

Pretty par for the course these days in suburbs. Our neighborhood gets the car door checkers a couple times a year, and my next two neighbors are cops. I learned when I lived in Galveston to lock your doors. The kids would check them nightly.

Both of your comments underscore how stupid people are. Everyone in Texas has guns. How dumb would it be to get shot then die or go to jail for some change in the car or stealing a garden gnome?

15. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I don’t have political signs in my yard lol.
    It’s mostly kids I think, so wouldn’t worry about them having weapons but I have plenty, I wouldn’t worry about that.
    Just not something I would want to shoot people over, but if they pull a weapon that’s on them.

Xerobull likes this.
  16. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Word on the street is that the old dude put the blades on his own sign to disfigure kids being kids and then forgot about it and sliced himself.

Too dip$hitty to admit it...

Nook and jiggyfly like this.
  17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

This made me chuckle.

Thanks for that.

tmoney1101 likes this.
  18. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

the mos eisley sams has always been a bit rough ..watch yourself
    [​IMG]