1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is John Durham

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Sep 14, 2020.

1. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

The LOI... is nothing burger. Period. There is no crime in signing a LOI. It's done all the time and it's purpose is not nefarious.
    What happened at that meeting with the attorney? Give me details. Believe me if there were something to it, he'd be nailed to the wall.
    Saying Russia hacked the DNC emails?? Oh Jan, really? The emails were leaked by a whistleblower. See Baker's notes on who to blame and say it's a hack (Clinton's idea...keep up)

And frankly it's sort of insulting to our intelligence that you would try to act as though we are that stupid.
    You should feel insulted. You still buy up the CNN version of the story even though the declass'd docs tell the real story. The story that was a 'conspiracy theory' back when Nunes tried to tell it in 2018. Schiff shut it down...

Not following where you're going with your 'Question'. If you think the Iran 'deal' was on the level, see the bold writing above.

I mean you're THE GUY who is so concerned about our democracy being destroyed. I KNOW you actually are. But you're being deceived. Do yourself a favor and when they tell you "it's debunked", ask how is it debunked. Try taking a look at it from the other side. I think once you start to unravel the onion YOU will be pissed off. Because I know you do care. If all of these conspiracy theories from the right keep coming true, you gotta ask WTF am I being led to believe by the people I trust.

I say all that not trying to be a d!ck. I sincerely think that YOU, specifically, will see it for what it is.

basso likes this.
  2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You may be confused on the email hacking. Russia did indeed hack the emails.
    The Democratic National Committee cyber attacks took place in 2015 and 2016, in which Russian computer hackers infiltrated the Democratic National Committee (DNC) computer network, leading to a data breach. Some cybersecurity experts, as well as the U.S. government, stated that the cyberespionage was the work of Russian intelligence agencies.

Forensic evidence analyzed by several cybersecurity firms, CrowdStrike, Fidelis, and Mandiant (or FireEye), strongly indicates that two Russian intelligence agencies infiltrated the DNC computer systems. The American cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike, which removed the hacking programs, revealed a history of encounters with both groups and had already named them, calling one of them Cozy Bear and the other Fancy Bear, names which are used in the media.[1][2][3][4][5]

On December 9, 2016, the CIA told U.S. legislators the U.S. Intelligence Community concluded Russia conducted the cyberattacks and other operations during the 2016 U.S. election to assist Donald Trump in winning the presidency.[6] Multiple U.S. intelligence agencies concluded that specific individuals tied to the Russian government provided WikiLeaks with the stolen emails from the DNC, as well as stolen emails from Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, who was also the target of a cyberattack.[6] These intelligence organizations additionally concluded Russia hacked the Republican National Committee (R.N.C.) as well as the D.N.C., but chose not to leak information obtained from the R.N.C.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_National_Committee_cyber_attacks

The CIA, multiple other United States Intel agencies all concluded it was the Russians.

Roger Stone cooperated with a hostile foreign intel agency as well in the name of Trump.

What he listed as facts are all actually facts. What you are talking about are conclusions using some bits and pieces of information.

No Worries likes this.
  3. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Please show us your evidence for this?

jiggyfly likes this.
  4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This 7 year Hillary witchhunt finally paying dividends for Republicans.

Biden better lose or it all gets DERP STATED like BENGHAZI!!!!

FranchiseBlade and jiggyfly like this.
  5. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

My bad...was thinking Hillary's, which were leaked by a WB. You are correct re: DNC. However, the FBI paid Crowdstrike to analyze the servers.

Declassified this year: - "CrowdStrike President Shawn Henry's admission under oath, in a recently declassified December 2017 interview before the House Intelligence Committee, raises new questions about whether Special Counsel Robert Mueller, intelligence officials and Democrats misled the public. The allegation that Russia stole Democratic Party emails from Hillary Clinton, John Podesta and others and then passed them to WikiLeaks helped trigger the FBI's probe into now debunked claims of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia to steal the 2016 election. The CrowdStrike admissions were released just two months after the Justice Department retreated from its its other central claim that Russia meddled in the 2016 election when it dropped charges against Russian troll farms it said had been trying to get Trump elected."

The question should be asked - Why did the FBI hire Crowdstrike to analyze the servers and never ask for them back? Why do it in another country and not on U.S. soil?

basso likes this.
  6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

LInk? I especially would like to read those emails. IIRC, Trump asked the Russians to find the emails from her private server. The emails have not surfaced. Go figure.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They hired at least three different firms to look into it. Crowdstrike was only one of them. So unless the other firms also end up with questions, it's still pretty solid

jiggyfly likes this.
  8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If there were direct ties between Gucifer or even "Fancy Bear" with Russia, they'd be pathetic and sloppy state actors in espionage.

That's tantamount to an open declaration of war...none of that p***y sanction BS would be an adequate response.

So yeah, no one can prove the "Russia connection" to the server hacks directly. Only highly suspect it given the sophistication of the hacking needed to pull it off and by the players involved.

We should know, since we crafted a big majority of the "sophisticated hacking tools" until it was leaked or auctioned off...

9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I saw a youtube on this very subject on facebook from some group called q... so I know its factual...

dobro1229 likes this.
  10. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

11. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

One of the dumbest rebuttals I’ve witnessed here and boy that’s saying a lot.

12. dobro1229

Really... cause I saw an add by Epoch times in YouTube telling me this was a VERY big deal and since the guy was a nerdy looking young guy it must be true.

13. dobro1229

hahahhaaha

that video LITERALLY has a Q in the top right corner.

You literally cannot makeup how foolish this makes you look. Your source here is based on a cult that thinks Tom Hanks eats children... yep. Be proud... be very proud.

14. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

debunk the movie. You can’t. Whatever the Q **** is was from the YouTube channel hosting the video. Watch is somewhere else for free if you want. But The movie got it right. You should be able debunk it if youre so confident in what you believe in...or what you’ve been fed to believe. And this only deals with the Russia hoax. That should be enough.

Some people are happy just doing what their told without question. You didn’t seem like one of them but maybe I was wrong.

basso likes this.
  15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You can't post a 1hr youtube video as proof. When people post in the D&D we expect people to be able to express their own opinion with sourcing. So yes, source the Q video but also extract from it and tell us key points that make you conclude this video is trustworthy.

Right wing propaganda is rife with this. Many of my former peers are very conservative right wingers and spam Q and other bs memes all day on facebook. Plenty of times I see them post for example a list of "hollywood elite and Democrats" that were named in court documents over Epstien's case. The list would have like 50 names on it and it had a link to a 300 page court document. I "control+f'd" those names in the pdf and literally only one name popped up.

Basically this type of propaganda banks on the fact that their core reading and viewership audience has no intellectual curiosity and will just assume everything they read or watch is a trusted source as long as it conforms to their preconceived biases.

jiggyfly likes this.
  16. dobro1229

Why the hell would I waste my morning giving a QAnon movie my time, effort, and energy?? I sure as hell don't owe a Trumper who will never listen to any opinion that isn't fitting their narrative worldview my time. You obviously want to live in your own reality so have at it. I'm not wasting my time to tell you facts and truth that you will never listen to anyways.

jiggyfly likes this.
  17. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

No the question that needs to asked is why are you consistently wrong about the facts of the matter you are arguing?

And then you move the goalpost.

19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Damn there is no pee tape.

Everybody pack up we are going home, enjoy the next 4 years Trump.

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Hillary's emails weren't hacked. Dude, why express so much confidence your opinions on this subject matter when you have the most basic facts wrong in this case.

Stop confusing Hilary's private server with the DNC email server.