1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vice Presidential Debate

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by deb4rockets, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

2. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

trump still roid-raging off trump flu drugs...

4. dmoneybangbang

Well it’s hard for Trump to not support that part of his base.

tmoney1101 and RayRay10 like this.
  5. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Back to the murderers and rapist. Is the caravan going to make another appearance?

Invisible Fan, edwardc, B-Bob and 2 others like this.
  6. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

7. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

But but but...in a hypothetical world...with hypothetical circumstances...it was possible...for Obama...to kill MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

Probably closer to a gazillion people!

Quick! Everyone focus on the made up millions and millions of dead people, while ignoring the actual 210,000+ dead Americans, all because those 210,000 dead Americans were selfish by dying, and are making it an inconvenient truth for this god-awful administration.

gatsby, deb4rockets, Dubious and 8 others like this.
  8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What is that supposed to prove?

And what does this have to do with what Reeko posted?

edwardc, Reeko, Blatz and 1 other person like this.
  9. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

They purposely died because they hate Trump...that's the only possible reason. Their death certificates were faked...should have been considered suicides because they purposely killed themselves to spite him and make his ratings go lower. Such losers and it's all the evil Democrats fault for putting that idea in their heads. Hell, I bet Crazy Joe and Nasty Kamala went to each one of them and killed them...yeah, that's the ticket...Crazy Joe and Nasty Kamala killed 210,000 people and continue to actually go and kill those people. They tried to kill Trump, but he was too crafty and strong for them. Hopefully, Bill Barr starts prosecuting them immediately so that they can get the death penalty.

foh, edwardc, nacho bidness and 2 others like this.
  10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

This made me actually laugh out loud.

I miss Rembert from Simmons old site I need to see what he is up to these days.

11. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

And don't forget the fu**ing emails!! Did you know that Hillary said something in the past that I disagree with? Oh the humanity!!

It's really sad, all of this.

What is crazy is that Pence and his debate team KNEW that they were going to be questioned on their covid response incompetence, and that was the best they could come up with?? "Imagine this folks. A giant asteroid COULD have made a direct hit right in the heart of our Bible Belt under Obama, and the leaders I have spoken with tell me that we are all lucky that that didn't happen. It's probably because I prayed for it. So IF that happened, and we were instantly wiped off the face of the Earth, then we wouldn't even be talking about this coronavirus inconvenience. There you have it folks, Obama and Biden want to kill you with a giant asteroid (Trump would have stood on that balcony, and punched it back to where it came from, the devil), and that's why we should move forward with the Supreme Court justice nominee.

12. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

13. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Over acting crisis actors

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. tmoney1101

Dog faced pony soldiers.

RayRay10 and Xerobull like this.
  15. tmoney1101

16. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

No, it is because SEPHIROTH prayed for it. Luckily, Aerith was around to offset it with HOLY.

RayRay10, foh and Nippystix like this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

He choose her because of her race? While I find her to be a narcissist, she is extremely bright and fearless...... she is extremely qualified to be VP.

Your talking point is off, she was "chosen" because she is a female........ just like Pence was chosen because he is an evangelical that will help the evangelical's overlook the fact that Trump was raw dogging p*rn stars and paying for abortions.

18. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I love hypothetical BS. If H1N1 were this, then millions of people would have died! FACT...NOT!!! WISHFUL THINKING...DING DING DING!!!

deb4rockets and RayRay10 like this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

it is talking point used by many to try and diminish her...like she has no business being VP, and is only there because she’s black...basically, she’s an affirmative action pick...it’s sad, but expected

Yeah, Pence was picked primarily because of religious purposes, and I didn’t see any comments about that. Kamala is a black woman, and it is thought that picking that sort of VP would help to increase turnout, but above all else, she is qualified for the position. If she wasn’t, she would not be there.

deb4rockets, RayRay10 and Nook like this.
  20. edwardc

edwardc Member