1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Positive for Covid-19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Deckard, Oct 2, 2020.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

amateur mistake. Do we never see exclamation points in Shams or Woj bombs?

RayRay10 and B-Bob like this.
  2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

doctors always running late, making you wait.

big pet peeve of mine

RayRay10, Hakeemtheking and arkoe like this.
  3. CCorn

CCorn Member

His dentist is the opening act.

AleksandarN, Surfguy and RayRay10 like this.
  4. astros123

astros123 Member

IF IF he comes out before Sunday and passes stimulus the market will rip and he'll be touted as some bs hero. He'll be the president that was on the his hospital bed fighting for the average American. All I'm saying is this seems super sketchy

Hell yeah son I'm leaving next week! You guys can enjoy this **** show that will soon to be. I'll be posting hotties :D

5. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Thought experiment ... if the Trump administration were a business (ok guys, I hear the jokes about how it IS a grafting business).

You have clear health and safety guidelines on covid: Distancing and wear masks.
    You have open, notorious, and ongoing flouting of those health and safety guidelines.
    The violations of the guidelines are not accidental or isolated incidents. Rather, the violations are modeled and directed from the chief executive.
    And then you have this superspreader event through which multiple people have gotten Covid and seemingly all of them violated clear health and safety guidelines.

This is very much like a refinery explosion and the root cause analysis shows that it occurred because of a failure to adhere to health and safety regulations, whether OSHA or process safety management standards. And the investigation looks at the failure and finds that it is not one isolated incident, where an employee turned a wrench or valve the wrong way. Rather, it is a situation where executive leadership and refinery management created a long-standing and clear culture that pressured employees to ignore health and safety practices and prioritized profits. Don’t wear safety goggles, PPE, don’t bother with inspections and maintenance, redirect manpower to maximize output. In this scenario, the executives and management would all be fired and potentially criminally prosecuted.

Nook, malakas, RayRay10 and 3 others like this.
  6. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

As Far as myself if it seems I was celebrating her death I actually wasn’t I was trying to put some thing out a little bit inflammatory just to poke but I wanted someone to say why did you say that and I was going to say because I hope her last moments was at peace with being replaced by a conservative justice but I also said it was a sad moment I meant that and certainly I think the new justice is going to be better aligned with interpreting the constitution and that’s True feelings I wish I could have a do over And I do apologize for how I came across -don’t know if the others celebrated her death in any sort or fashion but I am talking for myself

7. astros123

astros123 Member

This sort of anger is not good in you no matter what your political stance. You shouldn't have that much anger built up inside of you to want someone to die like you do with Trump. That sort of weight is not healthy in any shape or form.

Space Ghost and ROXRAN like this.
  8. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is Cam Newton the President? Did he encourage no masks on National TV, press conferences, and rallies? Was he making fun of Biden wearing a mask?

Wasn't the President the one screaming to play football during a pandemic? Did he take a National stance and prevent football from starting up, knowing the risk the teams would face of the virus?

Maybe the players are the victims here. Just my opinion. After all, the President told the people this virus basically affects nobody.

9. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Perhaps we can put together a petition to ban all posters from foreign countries? Or make them take tests to prove their loyalty to Murcia, sort of like a CF citizenship quiz? We might need to expand that ban to include people who support other belief systems, religions or systems of government. This would be a complicated program. When you’re done fasting, can you take lead?

malakas and RayRay10 like this.
  10. BallaDoc

BallaDoc Member

you are such a snowflake little maggot b****.

You and your dear leader can go suck a fat one.

where was all this civility from the tea party when Clinton was sick with pneumonia in2016? We’re you as livid then when trump continued his campaign and openly mocked Clinton’s sickness.

where was trumps civility when insulting war veteran McCain? Where was trumps civility when he mocked a disabled reporter? Where was this civility when you guys call Biden senile demented and mocking his mask on debate day?

speaking as an icu physician who has paid for covid due to trumps jackassery. Let me whole heartedly say **** him and his racist supporting base.

he slow played this **** from the beginning calling it a hoax, made up, a democratic ruse. I’ve watched him delay ppe, limit funding on studies, pushing medicines that have continuously been disproven, limiting Fauci, and continue to promote masklessness.

Woodward’s own tapes of trump show he knowingly downplayed this virus and in doing so put the entire nation at risk

he deserves no sympathy and the world would be better off if he was severely incapacitated.

11. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Hope he gets better this virus does not draw lines

Astrodome likes this.
  12. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

He has learned about narrative creating through BS on reality tv

RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.
  13. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

But.......how can we ban the Russian trolls?

AleksandarN, IBTL and RayRay10 like this.
  14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yeah, I don't get the Cam Newton thing at all. There are, what... 7 million cases in the US? They all need "shaming"? All of them who publicly scoffed at medical expertise, sure. And those with the most power, the highest platform, and the most influence who did so deserve the lion's share of blame.

This is not complicated or conspiratorial.

RayRay10, Ottomaton and Blatz like this.
  15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We should look to our nation's leader for how to react. Remember how warm and compassionate Trump has been towards the families and children of immigrants coming to the United States. Remember how compassionate Trump has been towards the people of Puerto Rico. Remember how compassionate Trump has been to the families of minorities murdered by police brutality. Remember how compassionate Trump was towards Hillary Clinton when she had pneumonia.

Nobody who has supported Trump has a place criticizing others who are only following Trump's lead of how to behave in these situations.

#835 FranchiseBlade, Oct 3, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
    Master Baiter, Nook, BallaDoc and 6 others like this.
  16. B-Bob

Along these lines, there are people being prosecuted in nursing homes for their COVID response. I'm just saying. There is precedent here.

Nook, RayRay10 and Rileydog like this.
  17. astros123

astros123 Member

LOLOL you guys got played just like i knew it

Hilarious

18. B-Bob

Who got played? Seems like most people in this thread have been skeptical. You're a genius for going to Colombia, sure, but otherwise, meh.

19. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

lol I don't watch TV. It's simple math really. If you're playing a game with a cheater while you always play by the rules, you lose. Always. You have to get dirty if you stand any chance to recover.

BallaDoc and RayRay10 like this.
  20. J.R.

J.R. Member