1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Positive for Covid-19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Deckard, Oct 2, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Wishing death on someone is never a cool thing bro. The hatred for this man is so over the top and unjust, many posters in here do have the decency and the restraint to not doing that. However; a few of them did cross that line. I’m all for freedom of speech and expression, but we also have rules and decorum in this place, Clutch sets ups the rules and have the mods enforced them for a reason.

There is a line you don’t cross and some of them did cross that line like MALAKAS and NACHO BIDNESS. When the ChiCom poster the dopefiend wished death upon Americans, the support for him in this place was disgusting and disturbing, they went after me instead of condemning that POS. A few poster did come to my aid, and that sack of crap finally did get banned by the mod.

I don’t remember anyone here on the conservative side celebrating, wishing death on RBG and the American people like that scum Malakas, if you can find me any evidence, I’ll be more than happy to address them.

I’ve dealt with nasty posters in here daily, but the nastiness some of them exhibits stemming from hatred for Mr Trump is truly disturbing.

There are quite a number of the little pink soldiers working for WinnieTheFlu in here too, many stays quiet and just lurking, but a few do chime in to pile on Trump, it is equally disturbing for many in here to let these maggots run wild and side with them not knowing they are our true enemies, and they will have us bow and scrape to their commie lord if we let them.

Tough times indeed brother. I will restrain myself from posting in here because today is the start of my fasting and prayers. I throw myself at the mercy of God and beg him to protect our people, our leaders, our nation against all enemies, foreign or domestic. Be back soon bro and peace out.

IBTL likes this.
  2. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

trump himself has said it along with his entire following as they give their daily praise. Even during the debate he said if Biden was in office we would have "2000000" deaths from this ordinary old flu like thing. I know you are not questioning dear leader.

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I just saw this.

Leaving aside personal feelings the President of the United States wields enormous power and influence and the US is already in very troubled times. More chaos and uncertainty from the death of the President at this time could be very bad for this country. Given the outsized influence of the US chaos in this country is also bad for the World.

On the personal side I certainly criticize and acknowledge the horrible job that this Trump has done regarding this crisis. Also from seeing how Trump has acted when other political opponents have had health issues I'm pretty sure if this were Biden getting sick he wouldn't be so sympathetic. That's who Trump is but it's not who I am. My own personal feeling of not wishing death or suffering on Trump is about what my values are.

No Worries, ElPigto, RayRay10 and 5 others like this.
  4. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

RayRay10 and mikol13 like this.
  5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The faux outrage here is so obnoxious it’s hard to take seriously. Especially not even a week removed from actual celebrating the death of a legend of American leadership in RGB for political point scoring.

Trump is not dead. He’s probably not at a super high risk. Maybe 4/5 chance at the worse that he’ll be fine.

However we are talking about someone who is a criminal, a con artist, a habitual liar, someone who sells out the American government to enrich himself, has led the effort to cruelly solve a pandemic by promoting herd immunity leading to 210,000 American deaths and rising, and has been insanely cruel in other ways such as separating children from their parents etc.

So do I wish death on anyone.... no. Not even Trump... but the world would be a better place if he was not in it in a way that allowed for him to have any power of influence over our culture and way of life. He is a vile human being and if there is one person alive who deserves no sympathy at all it’s Trump.

I also don’t want Trump to die because if he dies in office he’ll be a martyr for his cult ideology. I want him well and healthy when he is ultimately defeated and sent packing in shame. The radical ideology of Trump is dangerous and needs to be defeated most importantly.

6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

say a prayer for my family and I will do same for you.
    posters here were celebrating ginsburg death and should be banned.. see "the two way street"rule

7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

haha fair. trolling a troll is something else though

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. astros123

astros123 Member

I think that the fact that Trump demanded that his status that he was going to the hospital not be released until the stock market closed is a sign that he thinks he will be out by Sunday. I think he's in better shape then a lot of think and he might use this as a political advantage. They say he would be in for a "couple" of days which means he'll be out before the market opens. A lot of you guys are underestimating the guy and this is coming from a left-leaning moderate who is voting for Biden.

Nook, FranchiseBlade and Blatz like this.
  9. Blatz

I do agree with you. and I also believe trump does not even deserve to be on the same level of the 200000 people who are now laying six feet under. Who know how many were infected because they believed him or by others who believed him.

10. Blatz

I didn't believe it when he first announced he has covid on twitter and I still don't. This is the kind of thing he would call fake news all the way to his death bed

11. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

This reminds me of the whole “if you could travel in time and kill baby Hitler would you do it” question.

I’ve always said no to that question because it wasn’t really just Hitler that caused WW2 and the Holocaust even though he was the central figure. It was the grievance of those Europeans and the ideology of hate that led to strongmen in Europe during this period which was the cause.

So without Trump we would have eventually had somebody do what he’s doing and maybe worse. Could have been Sarah Palin, or Ted Nugent, or Tom Cotton, of Ted Cruz.

The figurehead being defeated doesn’t mean them dying. The figurehead being defeated is when a large majority democratically cast out the ideology. Defeating Hitler shouldn’t have been about killing him... it should have been about the German people and the business oligarchs in Europe saying we will not back someone who peddles extremist hate and promotes violence. Defeating Trump is about the American people showing up next month in historic numbers to kick Trump out of office and also American leaders in business and culture taking the public stand they should have been taking all along.

12. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Although that logic could go the other way it could also be that he went to the hospital then because he's worse than people think and late Friday tends to be the time that bad stories that administrations want buried are released.

I've been listening to people like John Meacham and John Dickerson who point out that Presidents nearly always downplay health issues. That's not proof that this is worse than it might be but I don't think we really know how bad it is and won't until we either see him returning to his normal schedule or we stop hearing from him directly.

13. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Trump has the best medical care he’ll be fine. Feel for the folks that died because he was calling this a hoax and didn’t ramp up measures fast enough

14. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Just to note that Trump has not suspended his campaign including negative ads. One just came up for me on YouTube.

15. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

haha probably.
    with the news cycle and exponential release of stuff the idea of making it past this afternoon without being shell shocked is zero.

arent you going to colombia? hyped for you man...ride out the end of world with some hotties. ..* internet fist bump*

RayRay10, B-Bob and FranchiseBlade like this.
  16. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

While Trump didn't publicly wish any ill will towards Hillary, he did mock her when she contracted Pneumonia, coincidentally 4 years to the day he contracted the virus.

Did you chastise him for that in 2016?

17. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree. Trump and his enablers of all the deaths and chaos in America has been horrible. The bright light at the end of this tunnel is that the whole lot of them are going to be voted out when their day comes. Their antics, corruption and greed have destroyed too many lives, and the Republican party will fall because of it. (Hopefully for a long long time).

18. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

If you always go high when they go low all that happens is you get suckered, clowned and taken advantage of. If they go low you need to square up and punch back. I don't feel ashamed I want him to die and the outrage just tells me I'm doing it right. It doesn't really matter anyway, dude isn't going to die. He'll lose the election, strong arm his stay in the white house while the American people lay down and let him precisely because of the go high attitude.

malakas and RayRay10 like this.
  19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

@Deckard, I wonder if you could cut the exclamation mark in the title? It’s kind of open to interpretation.

A tiny thing, I know.

Deckard and RayRay10 like this.
  20. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member