1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Positive for Covid-19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Deckard, Oct 2, 2020.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

That's some strong language for a 15 year old bro

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Second senator...

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No reasonable viewer would believe Tucker

No Worries, arkoe and RayRay10 like this.
  4. Buck Turgidson

I'm honestly pretty shocked it took this long to blow up in the WH and with those close to it.

IBTL, Sajan, RayRay10 and 3 others like this.
  5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Seriously, Trump was touting
    hydroxychloroquine.
    Why isn't he relying on it and the Satan sperm doctor he was advocating for other people?

He was advocating all kinds of things for other folks. Why isn't he following his own pitch?

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Because he was only trying to boost his stock profiles.

7. SamFisher

It's a little surprising they escaped the first wave, but Trump wasn't traveling and the rest of the country was pretty closed.

Then after the conventions Trump and all idiot Republicans decided everything was over and lined up a series of cross country superspreader events.

8. SamFisher

Not deteriorating!

Now there's a prognosis that projects confidence.

Seriously how many of y'all think/know you're gonna wake tomorrow to a phone full of insane breaking news updates.

I'm already tired just thinking about it, and I'm already tired of today.

9. what

what Member

I don't think it's a good move for Joe Biden to stop the negative ads. I would come out and say something like I tried to to do the right thing and pull my negative ads but since my opponent does not want to pull them then I have no choice but the continue to my ads.
    I wish Trump a speedy recovery.
    Don't be a sucker.

arkoe, RayRay10 and Hakeemtheking like this.
  10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

So you're going with the Bane route, as spoken to a prone Bruce in the pit. I can see that.

(Substitute "your big fake, gaslighting house of cards" for "gotham"). Still pretty savage.

TWS1986, RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  11. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Jesus. Isn't she like 15? What a very odd thing to say about a child.

Master Baiter, RayRay10 and R0ckets03 like this.
  12. BenignDMD

BenignDMD Contributing Member

Piece of **** should drink bleach

13. SamFisher

I am guessing we may need Cryonics to make some major leaps very soon if there's any hope of justice.

RayRay10, B-Bob and FranchiseBlade like this.
  14. J.R.

J.R. Member

15. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I guess I'd just appreciate a precise definition of karma that everyone can agree upon then. Some people at least talk as though karma is some metaphysical morality police that enacts justice when human institutions of justice fail. You're saying metaphysical karma can use human instituted forms of justice to enact it's effect. I think human instituted justice occasionally gets the right person absent the metaphysical is all.

I don't think Trump getting the virus is karma. I don't think people wishing he would die of it and him possibly dying of it is karma. I don't think if he gets better that karma favors him. I don't think if he dies of Covid and the people that wished he would die, somehow get the virus and die of it themselves are recipients of karma justice. I just don't think it's real. If it was real, it'd be in physics textbooks along with all the other laws of nature. It could be tested across the cosmos and yield the same results in the same research labs be it those on Andromeda Galaxy, Iraq, or the United States. But for some reason karma seems to let a lot of spiteful, hateful people get away with a lot of **** so much so that when the rare happenstance occurrence of a person who is almost unanimously hated finally gets justice, that's what stands out and people call that karma.

I think that's a statistical invariance to otherwise bountiful gains yielded from life long servitude as a self serving conman. If Trump dies from this, he was still President and every preceding step of his corrupt life will still have happened that involves sexual assault allegations, bigotry, xenophobia and catering to the lowest common denominators of gullible self serving Americans. His inevitable death (be it from the virus or other natural causes) changes nothing in my eyes as far as karma is concerned. Him getting the virus and possibly dying doesn't undo what's already been done, in which case karma is a useless piece of crap that people who say they're not religious, but spiritual use as a hope when manmade institutions of justice fail, that at least death will greet everyone at some point in their lives and maybe an afterlife will serve them their school meat while simultaneously denying any pudding.

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

WTF is this...a Coming Out Covid Party?

Them Cons sure love meeting in bathroom stalls for hush hush dealmaking...

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. SamFisher

Ilhan omar's media team is fuego

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Hes already injected himself with bleach.

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I would never let my daughter dress like that at that age...especially online on social media. Lack of accountability from the parents and politics have probably ruined her life longterm. You can think what you like...but those are facts.

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. SamFisher

If Trump were president and conscious, I'm sure "we'd be looking at that very strongly, by the way, the Cryonics, very strongly"

RayRay10 likes this.