1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Trump Positive for Covid-19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Deckard, Oct 2, 2020.

1. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

I believe in Karma sometimes but then how did this dude make it to 74?

They say only the good die young.

Anyway, it's not like before this news broke I spent any time wishing death on the guy. Just wanted him beat and out of politics. Then this opportunity has presented itself and I would be lying if I said I wasn't really really happy about it lol. Like Im really effin happy but there's work to be done before the champagne pops.

Hakeemtheking, RayRay10 and jiggyfly like this.
  2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

This would be hilarious if it was not so sad for innocent staffers in the white house.

Hakeemtheking and RayRay10 like this.
  3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

they prolly making a run for it to russia

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

She got the **** out of there.

I guess the binder of truth was lacking.:D

5. mazinger

mazinger Member

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

Good. Continue to gather at the Rose COVID Garden. May COVID bless you & yours.

#406 J.R., Oct 2, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    Hakeemtheking, Genesis, Nook and 2 others like this.
  7. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Definitely good. I was just making the remark since Trump and his team had been railing on Biden for hiding in his bunker for awhile now.

8. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

9. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

not sure who you are but your manners are familiar. youve been brutalized enough by others here..i will go easy and simply remind you the self righteous shtick went out the window after obama and repugs brought in trump. now its HILARIOUS to see ted cruz try to get all righteous only to have cuomo shut him down.
    no one is falling for it anymore. sorry bud lol
    even with bush could argue an air of decorum.

its gone now and your dumbass still thinks we will listen to any righteous talk?
    lol good one you lost your only chip and trump has trashed repug party

you going to vote for trump? lol
    you like dead presidents? why not just vote for reagan or george washington

[​IMG]

NEXT

10. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

so herd immunity huh

gimme kiss

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. J.R.

J.R. Member

12. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

trump is such a p***y grabbing pimp and baller he should just set up a kissing booth at the white house and have him make out with hot models all day ..they can in turn be dispatched to kissing stations around the usa. we would have herd immunity in heartbeat minus incels like os triga nd bigots..

spin the bottle ..drop it like its hot...make out herd immunity pawdy...a few million die but hey

dont ya wish ya gf was hot like me

Reeko, Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

Reeko, DonnyMost, myco and 3 others like this.
  14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

what if this Notre Dame prez is the primary spreader?

Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  15. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Ya I don't believe in karma. If karma was real you wouldn't need human judges, law enforcement or any sort of penal system as karma would take care of it for you. Do you enjoy kicking puppies in your spare time with no possible evidence that could be traced to you doing such activities? Worry not. Karma would be there to kick your ass. Habitual infidelity to your spouse? Karma gotchu. There would be no such thing as serial killer or serial rapist. Only killer. Only rapist. The one time. Unless you're one of those serial rapists that rapes one time, masochistically enjoys getting raped by karma back, and repeats the cycle over and over like some depraved sexual psycho.

What if a tenet of karma is "All Lives Matter" and you swat a mosquito away to it's doom. Does a giant hand from above smack you to death instantaneously? And since that hand just took life, shouldn't an even bigger hand swat that hand to death? And since that bigger hand just took the smaller hands life, shouldn't that bigger hand get swatted to death by an even bigger hand, repeating the cycle to infinity?

RayRay10 and IBTL like this.
  16. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nope, they didn't do any of those things.

Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  17. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Would not happen - I have it on good authority that Father Jenkins is getting the best medical advice we can find

B-Bob, Nook, London'sBurning and 3 others like this.
  18. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

karma is real, but she’s just 1 being...it takes time to give millions of people around the world what they deserve

hell will handle what she can’t get to

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

I see it as karma closing a loop. If there is anyone on earth that deserves it, it’s that ****ing guy. His complete abdication of any responsibility and premeditated malfeasance, up to and likely including treason, not only put American lives at risk but has actually killed and maimed an unquantifiable number of innocent people. I think it is safe to say that hundreds of thousands of people have had their health impacted and millions more psychologically. This **** has been terrible and at every turn he has done everything possible to make it worse. On purpose. And at the same time he undermines our democracy. On purpose. He promotes white supremacy and stokes hatred. On purpose.

So yeah, I’m just hoping to be a spectator to karma being karma because holy **** is that invoice due.