1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Positive for Covid-19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Deckard, Oct 2, 2020.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

[​IMG]

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

My god that woman is hateful (along with being corrupt). Unfortunately, she is running in GA, where those are desired traits...

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

Trump privately knew how deadly and serious this virus was in early February. In public, he was saying it was a hoax and would just go away. Everything I said he did occurred after he knew about the seriousness of this virus. He is still holding super spreader events.

Blabbering info about a virus nobody knew anything about? Ha. Trump knew. Try again.

all u do on here is shill and bootlick from Trump, but you’re not brainwashed...lol, sure...

Xenon, IBTL and Hakeemtheking like this.
  4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Holy sweet ****ing Matilda... They're asking the political party what to do in case they were exposed to a virus? .

[​IMG]

arkoe, IBTL, snowconeman22 and 7 others like this.
  5. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Then. there's this mouth-breather

6. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

lol, now these donors are worried about the virus...it was a hoax and overblown just a few days ago

8. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I'm guessing the Secret Service are all fine because they had to wear masks no matter what.

IBTL and RayRay10 like this.
  9. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

That gif is incredibly disturbing to me, for some reason.

IBTL, Rocket River and RayRay10 like this.
  10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You are ridiculous. Yes, it is relevant! Saying it isn't is just pathetic. By the way, you realize the Republicans added stuff to the care package that Democrats considered irrelevant to the care package meant for those out of work and in lockdown right? Adding stuff like $1.75 billion provision for a new FBI building and $377 million for remodeling the West Wing included in the next coronavirus stimulus package are why they were against it!!! The Republicans just had to add in stuff that had nothing to do with taking care of the people!!!

AleksandarN, Reeko and RayRay10 like this.
  11. CrazyJoeDavola

12. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Well handling it poorly is just like it sounds, it was handled poorly. That does not mean someone would have done better or worse. There is no way to prove that anyone would have done it better or worse. Hell, we would all expect someone to handle it better, there is no doubt about that.

deb4rockets and ROXRAN like this.
  13. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I think we can look at actions during their time in office and determine how they may have acted. Example, Obama did a good job of reacting to H1N1, granted it wasn't as potent as COVID, but still, the administrations quick actions showed how he may act in case of a future pandemic. As a voter, this gives me a confidence that Joe Biden will likely do a better job of managing this crisis.

I have to make some sort of projection. I'm sure those that are on the fence and aren't married to their political party may look at the same way I am at, otherwise, how else can I judge Biden (besides reading up on his plans and seeing past political actions). Some people are truly on the fence about who to vote for and I think the way Trump has failed to manage this situation certainly gives swing voters a lot to think about and whether they want to vote for somebody that has proven to not be able to manage this crisis (or others like the Puerto Rico hurricane issue).

14. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Breaking news:

Bill Barr still tests negative for ethics.

15. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

There's a line of succession for a reason and Trump's government isn't a dozen jackoffs in a room. The government is massive and can fall into line quick. Look at the solidarity after 9/11. Saying that replacing Trump on the fly would be a negative is like saying replacing Captain Joseph Hazlewood would have been a bad idea because 'he is the captain!' of the Exxon Valdez.

List of people who could jump in on short notice and do a better job:
    • Cookie Monster
    • Joe the Plumber
    • That weird guy who sells ice cream
    • Borat
    • 1919 White Sox
    • Jack Sparrow
    • Darth Vader
    • You
    • Me
    • Tommy Lee
    • The country of Peru
    • etc
    If you've ever been part of a train-wreck organization you know there's a massive positive push towards normalcy once the chief ******* is gone. It's like waking up from a nightmare.

16. vlaurelio

that's MAGA for you

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. davidio840

I know all about that. According to the NHC, they said that was dated and their plan was more detailed and took into account learned lessons from the Ebola outbreak. Now whether or not that is true, who knows.

18. davidio840

Very valid point and I agree wholeheartedly!

ElPigto likes this.
  19. vlaurelio

National Hurricane Center??

[​IMG]

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Sounds like you are on the cusp of sentience.

RayRay10 likes this.