1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Positive for Covid-19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Deckard, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I'll show you:

13-year-old me: "Mom...cough cough...mom...I'm sick"
    Mom: "Oh honey, just stay home today" (leaves)
    13-year-old me: Faps, cartoons and video games all day long

davidio840, Ubiquitin, whag00 and 2 others like this.
  2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Reeko and RayRay10 like this.
  3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

To be fair, Kathy Griffin is pretty ****ing horrific.

Sweet Lou 4 2, Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  4. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Personnel from the Cleveland Clinic were walking around before the debate started urging and handing out masks. They were ignored by the Trump family.

It is what it is. The whole Trump clan are ignorant thinking that taking precautions is beneath them. So should they be afflicted with the disease that they largely ignored, how much sympathy should they deserve?

Reeko, deb4rockets and RayRay10 like this.
  5. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

that’s cute...I see worse from right wing deplorables every day

literally claiming that liberals should be hung or killed on the daily...wishing death or claiming that they’ll run over or shoot protestors

who knows what else is being said or plotted on places like 4chan

right wingers and their fake morality...gtfoh

In the 1990s, talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh quipped, "I tell people: 'Don't kill all the liberals. Leave enough so we can have two on every campus—living fossils—so we will never forget what these people stood for.'" His words were echoed recently by the neo-Nazi Chris Cantwell, who ranted in a Gab post that leftists should face "complete and total destruction."

In 2015, another far-right figure echoed this animus even more crudely. "Had Dylann Roof reached political maturity he would have seen the word is not n****r, but liberal," wrote John Russell Houser. Shortly after he wrote those words in his journal, he opened fire in a movie theater in Lafayette, Louisiana, that was screening Amy Schumer's Trainwreck. Conservative media had criticized the film for pushing immoral liberal values. That day, Houser killed two people and injured nine

right wing deplorables now telling people to have a heart and be compassionate...fck off with the fakeness

#206 Reeko, Oct 2, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  7. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

8. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Lol, so y’all really believe he has it? Ok....

IBTL likes this.
  9. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You mean the ones who have shown compassion, empathy, and care about the people suffering from this virus? You mean the ones begging the President and Governors to listen to the experts? You mean the ones wearing masks, and being ridiculed about it? You mean the ones begging to give more money to the people out of work and needing healthcare? You mean the ones who said this virus is not a hoax? You mean the ones begging the governors to not open up recklessly without meeting guidelines? You mean the ones outraged that a polling station is not mandated to enforce masks? You mean the ones begging to stop suppressing voters during a pandemic? You mean the ones against letting cruise ships get back to sailing now? You mean the ones begging the President to stop his Maskless rallies in their cities? The list goes on and on. Yes, the left believes that 210,000 dead are not Nobody.

11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Praying for a quick and full recovery.

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. NewRoxFan

The trump white house still isn't taking this seriously...

Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  13. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Based on what we have seen with the virus, it's just as likely that Hope Hicks got it from Trump as it is that he got it from her.

FrontRunner, mikol13, Nook and 5 others like this.
  14. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

In Trump's words, when speaking about Biden.

• "I don't wear face masks like him," Trump said of Biden. "Every time you see him he's got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away ... and he shows up with the biggest mask I've ever seen."

IBTL and RayRay10 like this.
  15. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I just hope this somehow makes Trump’s followers take this stuff more seriously and realize that health guidelines should be followed. That’s the most important thing.

AB, RayRay10 and Hakeemtheking like this.
  16. NewRoxFan

Nor the trump family... my gosh, even in a medical research and health care center with mask requirements.

17. NewRoxFan

18. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

19. NewRoxFan

To think we are at this point where the white house integrity is so diminished. And to be honest, given past reports in trump's health, the Walter Reed staff can't be considered unquestionable...

20. Genesis

Genesis Contributing Member

Usually for any other president, it would be unthinkable... but what if he's faking in having the virus? It would be pretty sad if he uses this to postpone the election or invalidates it all together. o_O

FrontRunner, IBTL and RayRay10 like this.