1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Positive for Covid-19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Deckard, Oct 2, 2020.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

2. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Do not like any crazy surprise any chaos at this time. Especially ....none of the people surrounding him, his family, the VP, others officials wore a mask. Imagine if they all go down. The debate ... well, let’s hope that room was well ventilated. Imagine if not.

Someone said Pelosi need to be prepare - that isn’t a joke anymore.

In normal time, it’s ok. In this time of massive conspiracy theories, polarization, and distrust - I just don’t know what will happen and what to said...

I hope this is an opportunity to message no one is immune. There is no medical vaccine yet. While about 20% of us will get no symptoms, you may spread it to other and you are rolling a dice on yourself. Wear your mask. It’s your physical vaccine.

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Actually I think the opposite. This will hurt him badly. The biggest issue in his re-election was his handling of the coronavirus. Him getting it brings it to the fore front. It will show how much he didn’t take the coronavirus seriously. It now is more tangible

malakas, joshuaao, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I dunno. I don’t understand how this is good news for him politically. All this does is highlights his biggest political weakness which is his handling of the Virus which has led to 200k dead Americans and a destroyed economy.

The Hope Hicks thing too is really the tell too that this wasn’t a planned schtick.

McMaster talking about Trump and Putin won’t move undecided voters. Covid and the economy will imo. I don’t see how this is good news for him politically at all unless the media covers it like I know they might very well.

malakas, joshuaao, RayRay10 and 3 others like this.
  5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Trump better hope the power of prayer is not real. He's got millions against him.
    Sympathy level = 0

malakas likes this.
  6. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Zero ****s given in terms of sympathy to Trump. What a ****ing moron. Much like his supporters here.

malakas, Rashmon and RayRay10 like this.
  7. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I will labor under the apprehension that this is a hoax until he is hospitalized. Funny how hoaxes work, eh?

8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

with the long term unknown effects it comes into question if trump even fit for office now.

the safer medical vote is with biden.

this is PERFECT chance to resign and save face. oddsmakers just changed the line on that

9. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Made my morning too.

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. J.R.

J.R. Member

If he dies, he dies. Maybe we can all go golfing, "in honor" or "in remembrance" of. That's what Don would have wanted/done, right? Let's just go golfing.

Time to call the demon semen doctor, drink some bleach, inject disinfectant, shove a UV light up his ass, take hydroxychloroquine. Oh and don't forget the Goya beans. Should be good to go in no time.

malakas, Nook, RayRay10 and 3 others like this.
  11. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

That's the extra nail in his coffin, figuratively speaking only. Lol

How many infections (and deaths) would have been prevented had Trump not consistently downplayed the biggest plague in 100 years? I dare him equate Covid-19 as a hoax again.

malakas and RayRay10 like this.
  12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Maybe God is real.

13. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

It's already been mentioned several times in this thread. People speculated he wouldn't live through his term even pre-pandemic.

14. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is a HUGE point!!! If a man who has everyone around him tested constantly gets Covid, how in the hell are people who are around people who are only tested if they show symptoms supposed to feel safe. This goes for schools, workplaces, and everywhere else. Bars and restaurants are not safe people!

Now. Abbott, get off your ass and change the law to mandate masks in the polling stations! There is no reason to put people at risk voting. If you aren't going to allow us to use Covid fear as an excuse to vote by mail then do your job and make these polling stations safe for everyone!!! Anything less is down right criminal! People should be able to sue your ass* if the get the virus voting in your Maskless polling station if they have no other choice. You don't have the right or the power to take away our votes, suppress our votes, or put us at risk by your idiotic no mask GOP stance.

FrontRunner, malakas, foh and 6 others like this.
  15. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Hang on, how many men died because Trump was inexperienced and ruinous.

Hakeemtheking and RayRay10 like this.
  16. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Savage :D

FrontRunner, RayRay10 and IBTL like this.
  17. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

With as much as he lies about anything with not a care in the world I find this hard to believe. Especially with him broadcasting it over twitter that he and his wife have it. He's probably setting up his bid to rise to Jesus status with his cult and of course they will bow down and swallow what he gives them.

malakas, B-Bob, Dgn1 and 2 others like this.
  18. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Gonna be contrarian to the pack here and hope him and FLOTUS make a speedy recovery.

19. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump and his whole clan romped around different parts of the country rallying after that debate. I wonder how many big donors they came in close contact with Maskless in all those states. They sign waivers though, the dumb fools.

Part of me wants to scream for joy that his no mask stance came back on him like karma. But, the human side of me doesn't wish harm on anyone. But, I'm not sure if a man who has caused so much pain and suffering, without an ounce of remorse deserves any more sympathy than he gives out to the families of the dead. Nope. Smug, heartless, dangerous men who let people die for their stock market deserve their justice.

The worst case scenario would be that he gets lucky from early detection, and comes out of this saying it was just a sniffle and a sore throat. No big deal. He would say it was because he is fit and in good health, and use that to encourage others to scoff off the dangers. That would make things far worse than they already are, especially when nobody else gets tested daily, and has coworkers and everyone around them tested daily.

20. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

I hope so too. The coronavirus is serious. I hope now he will actually treat it seriously and start wearing masks regularly and encourage his followers and people in the White House to do the same.

B-Bob, Nook and RayRay10 like this.