1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump's Taxes - Turns out - the man is a fraud and deeply in debt!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DaDakota, Sep 28, 2020.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I do have a problem with the idea that his tax returns are public info. Candidates giving tax returns is a tradition and most candidates are public officials

I already know what the governor of Texas or Illinois Senator makes

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Every billionaire probably has a specific agent assigned to them

generalthade_03 likes this.
  3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

https://www.complyright.com/independent-contractors/pros-cons-independent-contractor-vs-employee
    "
    Be Aware: Uncle Sam Is Always Watching
    Once you’ve determined whether an independent contractor or employee is a better choice for your needs, you’ll need to be certain you stay within the lines of the worker relationship. If you improperly classify a worker as an independent contractor, you may be liable for back taxes, wages and penalties and possibly face a lawsuit."

I remember on my architecture licensing exam his issue was brought up also as this is a big problem in architecture firms.

4. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Agree

5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So you don't have a clue?

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

So why is Ivanka definitely an employee? I think the issue is protecting employees. This is the issue with the ride sharing companies in California as your link says wages maybe owed. Ivanka isn't owed already getting $750K

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Your second comment on only me.

Hence the dick rider insults. Im actually addressing facts. You wanna respond fine

8. generalthade_03

It’s a guarantee that one of the people in your circle is a Ying Pai. I’m on to your game ChiCom, I’ve been studying your kind since the 70s. You can be a naturalized US citizen, but it’s all fake. We all know where your allegiance stands. The Falun Gongs, HongKongers, and Taiwanese are more Americans then you will ever be.

9. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

ROFLMAO!!!!!

T_Man

10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

How does someone stay in debt almost all the time, has multiple failed businesses and bankruptcies, and is personally liable for $400b in debt be considered a successful business person? :cool:

deb4rockets and Reeko like this.
  11. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

yup one of my favorite parts of this is the notion that anyone that opposes trump doesnt know what taxes are or deductions.

like none of us ever filed taxes...none of us thought of any of this ..or didnt ask similar questions with our tax attorneys. and we all collectively got the memo "oh yeah you cant deduct consultant" or "funnel all that sh*it to my daughter lol" that sh*it is as illegal as robbing a bank.

so guess what we pay our taxes and dont deduct bullsh*it ...this mfer did.

i can go on turbo tax and take all kinds of deductions that arent for me. i can take tax credits for kids not mine I can say anything. it has zero to do with tax code and if you are going to falsify to the tax man you are posting what you want at that point. 100% on you to lie or not. nothing to do with tax code sorry.

this is another extension of the ease with which trump entire game is based on fraud and lie.

Reeko likes this.
  12. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

Why is anyone surprised that people who knowingly voted for a piece of **** don't care that he's a piece of ****?

There's nothing that can be said that will convince these morons that integrity and decorum matter. Trump is one of the many archetypes of an American so it's no surprise to me they love him. He's just like many of them. No integrity, no moral compass having lying cheats who go gome at the end of the day to watch incest p*rn on the hub.

Xenon, T_Man, deb4rockets and 3 others like this.
  13. adoo

adoo Member

it's just that it is beyond your mental capacity to understand.

bluntly put, the only thing you know about taxes is that you don't understand them.

fwiw,

I am a CPA, used to worked for an international accounting / consulting firm.​

No Worries likes this.
  14. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

thats the joke..

foreign state help doesnt hurt either
    [​IMG]

deb4rockets and Reeko like this.
  15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

So is the tax burden shifted from Trump to his daughter? If so did the government get its money?

16. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

i dont know maybe you should hire your daughter as "consultant" then write income as a loss and pay only $750 tax all year

let us know how that goes and whether you can still post from jail

Reeko likes this.
  17. generalthade_03

Your 36 Chinese stratagems are powerless against my Lord and Savior.

18. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

jiggyfly and generalthade_03 like this.
  19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Real estate is a tax shelter. That's by government design. As far as Ivanka i think people are missing the point. She is a consultant and therefore she paid the taxes. People claim he sleeps with her. Now he is cheating her?

20. generalthade_03

Funny as hell bro.

BTW- the 36 ChiCom stratagems are real. Micheal Pillsbury talked about it in his book “ A Hundred Year Marathon “.

IBTL likes this.