1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Prediction: Both Harden & Westbrook Will Be Gone

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Furious Jam, Sep 16, 2020.

1. N2bnfunn

N2bnfunn Member

You believe that, and I guess you believe in the "Great White Pumpkin" and that Trump will win another term.. yeah

2. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

3. Caprah

Caprah Member

If you think joe the senile old man Biden is wining then you are in for a rude shock. This guy can’t even stay awake during interviews

4. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

I know this probably belongs in the debate/discussion section, but I find this odd that this is the talking point of a lot of trump supporters as trump struggles to make coherent sentences or can't even say simple words correctly.

seemoreroyals and Patience like this.
  5. Caprah

Caprah Member

I’m neither a trump or Biden supporter but it’s quiet obvious Trump is a lot smarter and sharper in all aspects then senile old joe. The man has to read his answers off a teleprompter. Silly Joe is getting a armchair ride off the media but even then he can’t even get it right. To have this incompetent idiot n charge of a country as powerful as the US is catastrophic. He can’t even stay awake during interviews and half his policies are so bad it’s downright dangerous

rhee likes this.
  6. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Can we not discuss politics while discussing something more important such as the Houston Rockets and their roster. I keep refreshing hoping anyone knows of a trade that helps the Rockets by getting rid of Westbrick. Instead i read crap about Trump and Biden. Unless they are going to put on a Rockets Jersey and actually contribute I don't care!

s3ts and BallSoHarden like this.
  7. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Would anybody do a Westbrook for Karl Anthony Towns trade....

8. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

yeah you are stupid

9. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

Lol, it's certainly not quite obvious, either Trump is senile himself, insane, or just plain dumb. Anyways, yeah, it really is baffling this is continues to be the talking point.

10. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

**** yes! He is young and has potential. He is dumb as bricks too but he has height and can shoot. Some tough love from james harden might what he needs. Buttttt if they are willing i'd ask for D'angelo Russell for westbrook first.

11. riko

riko Member

I freaking hate politics and all politician’s who sacrifice good men and woman in pointless wars so keep it out of BBS....

12. riko

riko Member

Yes but why would the Wolves be so shortsighted to trade Kat for Russ?

daywalker02 likes this.
  13. Le$$

Le$$ Member

I think about how there will be a meltdown here if Harden gets traded. Tilman probably gets morey to make one of those historic moves and then resigns lol. Imagine taking on bunch of picks that could be worthless because where ever you trade harden they will probably make the playoffs. Although Harden in the east would be neat.

14. Le$$

Le$$ Member

This would be ideal imo. New Coach, Scrap Small ball. But i would think Newyork would want to be involved because of the picks rockets need to send Minny. Westbrook in Showtime would be neat, plus in the east they are going to make the playoffs with him.

They do this now, they might can find some free agents wanting to come to NY with westbrook there. I just like the fact houston would have a Big time Center in his prime if when Harden leaves in 3 years, he probably opts out to join one more team. By then you have a 27-28 year old Kat entering in his prime and possibly money to build around him when harden leaves.

15. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Contributing Member

Bump. I'm afraid Morey going is just the first domino. If the next coach is under 40 or is a "mentor" like John Lucas, I expect both Harden and Westbrook to be gone per my original fear.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  16. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

this was my initial thought too. JVG = still trying to win. Lucas =. rebuild... but remember that harden and rus want Lucas and I believe harden was on record not wanting JVG.

so maybe Lucas = keeping harden/rus and JVG = making them ask for a trade?

could go either way.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  17. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

i feel the same, my usrname gonna be a memorable thing, cool

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden was never on record not wanting JVG

Landsdale and Rudyc281 like this.
  19. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

yes I stand corrected it was speculation by an unnamed league executive.

DeBeards and Rudyc281 like this.
  20. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Silas offers best of both worlds

Win now and lead us into post Harden era.