1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

If the Rockets don't advance tonight....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bryant2108, Sep 2, 2020.

1. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

Blow it up

Rudyc281 likes this.
  2. Killatron 2000

Killatron 2000 Punk Rocket

If they don't boring win tonight, I will still listen to/watch/support my team no matter who is involved (players, coaches, or front office). I ain't gonna stress about it. Whatever happens will happen...and yes, I do prefer listening to the radio broadcast over watching on tv. I know, I am strange. Go Rockets!

Os Trigonum likes this.
  3. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

We're gonna win. If we don't win, I'll spend the next six months eating ice cream to fill the hole in my soul.

The only thing I look forward to, if we lose, is that we'll probably get the complete inside story of the CP-Russ trade from those in the organization who opposed it. And I'm kind of dying to hear that story.

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

that is strange breh. what's the appeal? you can just watch it happen on tv rather than imagining it from a radio.

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  5. dmoneybangbang

I realize what time the game starts.... do you realize what thread you are in? It's the cynic's and pessimist's thread and I feel we've earned it.

6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Well have fun, I guess lol

raining threes and Deckard like this.
  7. dmoneybangbang

I will. I can both want the Rockets to win tonight and want massive change if we don't.

8. Killatron 2000

Killatron 2000 Punk Rocket

I was at military summer school for the 1st championship, and that was my only option to catch the games. I loved how Gene Peterson and Jim Foley would call the game. I didn't need TV after that. How sweet it is! Oh, and go Rockets!

Oh,plus I can do something else like make dinner, play a vidya game, or whatever. My wife thinks it funny that I carry around a handheld radio all over the house...all the time...every day.

Jontro, Little Bit and daywalker02 like this.
  9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I’m with @MadMax. I’ll worry about all this shi!t later, only I won’t have to because we’re going to win tonight.

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

yep . . . it will be
    [​IMG]

for the next 6~9 months.

Rocket River

11. Der Rabbi

Der Rabbi Member

The answer is to blow everything up but the ownership is in a position that they can’t financially afford to be bad for a short period of time to invest in the team over the long period. So they are more likely to dig their hole a little deeper. Morey and Pringles are probably gone unless they make the conference finals either way.

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

At least there is a Lakers series at last.