1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Scott Foster The Ref for tonights game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by N2bnfunn, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Nook

Nook Member

Easiest way to make sure the Lakers or Clippers go to the Finals is to remove the Rockets.... plus the LeBron/Paul friendship is a strong one and AD can go off against the Thunder over 7 games.

[​IMG]
    I have no idea what happens.... but this jackass is the referee.

2. Nook

Nook Member

The Rockets are 0-6 this season when officiated by Scott Foster

Harden even went as far as to say Foster shouldn’t officiate Rockets games anymore. “For sure, it’s personal,” Harden said. “I don’t think he should be able to officiate our games anymore, honestly.”

Harden went on to call Foster “rude and arrogant”.

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

I had to do it....... I put $500 on the Thunder.... if it pays out, it pays out..... if it doesn't then no betting until the Finals.

HardenVolumeOne and hakeem94 like this.
  4. SORF

SORF Member

Damn, I had a feeling this was going to happen. Rocket fans, prepare yourselves for an unfair game tonight. Our Rockets will have to rise above Foster's unfair calls and bring their A+ game tonight to win. Go Rockets, beat OKC and Foster's referring crew tonight.

5. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Season over.

Harden and Westbrook might get 10 FT attempts......combined. Make it probably 8 while getting mugged
    the entire game.

6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

to be honest ego looked a lot like a person meddling with the outcome of the games and the series this series...those unforced turnovers man...

what about other hardens duds
    spurs series eg?
    i suppose a lot of money could be made this way.... and wouldnt be amazed at getting to know he got a call from the commissioner before the game and even before tonights game where the commish would explain it to him that its in the interest of the league, and even harden himself because he earns a lot of money being nba superstar, is for rockets to lose tonight, because they will lose a lot of money because china then wouldnt watch lakers series if rockets win and get to play lakers...

7. joshuaao

joshuaao Member

don't think the LeBron-Paul friendship is that marketable, but agree with the rest

8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

this is my superstar .. i dont care if he doesnt show up in the clutch if he speaks his mind and fight corruption....

9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

man i am envious of you....its a win -win bet!!!!!

10. Nook

Nook Member

Trivia question: How many playoff games has James Harden won
    If I can remember correct, the last time Foster called a Rockets game against the Lakers.... the Lakers had a 15-0 free throw advantage in the second half. People bring up Chris Paul having issues with Foster, but he HATES James Harden and really doesn't care for Eric Gordon either.

Earlier this year Chris Paul got Foster to call a delay of game.... but then Paul and the Thunder were hit with 3 delay of games over the next week, and when someone on the Thunder complained, a different referee said "Go ask Chris Paul"

11. Handles

Handles Member

The China thing is a conspiracy I can buy into (see my profile pic I’ve been sporting all year).

That said, I believe a ref bias can be overcome if we shoot lights out or if thunder are cold.

So Saith Red and hakeem94 like this.
  12. thething

thething Contributing Member

Now this is a good reason to boycott the game.

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

I'm not buying the Scott, company man narrative to push the Rockets through at all. They need to hit their shots and not complain... PERIODT.

The Thunder are taking the underdog narrative and the Media seems to be loving it. CP vs Bron, I can already see it. They will have no problem thrashing the Rockets if they lose for the next 3-5 months leading up till the season starts. There's too many storylines that make the Rockets compelling to NBA fans regardless if we win or lose.

Rockets hitting their shots and then penetrating more in the second half to keep the lead is crucial. I don't want us throwing up 5 straight 3's with a 10+ point lead. PENETRATE and if the shot is open I guess take it.

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. HardenVolumeOne

both teams should boycott this game really

ApacheWarrior likes this.
  15. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Seriously, **** this corrupt ref. Every playoffs, I pray we don't get this guy to ref our game but time and time again in important games, NBA assigns this guy to end our season.

Scott Foster is basically the league's hitman, to make sure we get eliminated so China will pay NBA their broadcast money.

16. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

the other 2 assigned refs tonite:

tony brown -- the baseline ref when KD was out-of-bounds
    pat fraher -- has been fuking HOU ever since cuttino called him out as the worst ref in the league

Easy, Nook and D-rock like this.
  17. D-rock

D-rock Member

Rockets might be less hated than CP3 led OKC.

There is some hope guys.

18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Why should the league or anyone else give a flying tortilla what China thinks? So the league is supposed to fix the outcome of games in order to please a foreign country’s corrupt government? If that happens, the NBA has officially hit rock bottom.

Let’s play the game and see what happens. In my opinion, it’ll be obvious if that goes down.

19. Nook

Nook Member

That crew calls more fouls than average.... the concern I have is that they will be called on Houston.

pippendagimp likes this.
  20. joshuaao

joshuaao Member

I could see the league preferring OKC to advance, if only to avoid media scrutiny. Skeptics have highlighted the hypocrisy of promoting BLM so much while ignoring the Hong Kong issue altogether. A Rockets-Lakers series would only magnify this conversation