1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The offensive has started ..the battle of Portland

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Aug 30, 2020.

1. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

You honestly think Joe, who doesn't know what day it is, would do better? Remember shutting down the plane flights is xenophobia. You did say intact mind, so I guess that excludes Joe.

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes. First of all he has a heart. Second, he would beat Trump hands down on any academic test, spelling test, reading comprehension test, etc.. Trump is about as bright as a bulb on its last flicker of energy. He's all talk, but can't carry an on an educated discussion about anything. He could easily be diagnosed as a psychopath/sociopath, which is scary and dangerous.

By all standards of education, competence, leadership, and decency Joe wins hands down.

He has my vote for sure. Joe gives me hope. Trump gives me nightmares. He makes me think of guys like Hitler, Stalin, and Putin. That's scary.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump is promoting violence and always has. We are seeing that come to fruition now. It's downright scary.

Jimmy Chase and glynch like this.
  4. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I voted Democrat until now. After the fake racism cries and burning, looting and murder and selective social gatherings if it’s a riot errrr I mean protest ...I made the decision along with other democrats to stand and vote with Trump who has done so much for black universities and prison reform. Now is the time to let Trump finish what he started before the COVID hit hard and the spread happened with the protests

davidio840 likes this.
  5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You’ve lost your mind. Someday, you’ll figure that out.

6. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

7. ROXRAN

Ok?

#127 ROXRAN, Aug 30, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  8. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Well...

...what else is there to do?

[​IMG]

9. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

With all due respect you do have a long history here.

jiggyfly likes this.
  10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Nothing that you are supporting now is “OK.” The “man” who’s a coward and who’s tune you are dancing to has taken this country down a dark road. The European Union, which has over one hundred million more people than our own country, has suffered a fraction of the deaths, a fraction of the cases of COVID-19. It’s because of trump’s failure of leadership during the worst pandemic the country and the world has experienced in over a century. trump is deliberately encouraging violence because he thinks it will help him get re-elected. You can’t see it because you are eager to join the fools eating up trump’s lies, and that’s truly a damn shame.

Xenon likes this.
  11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No one supporting this? I don’t know what thread you’re reading.

12. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Sort of interesting the parallel with the US supported paramilitaries we see supported by many of the governments we have supported in Central and South America.

13. ROXRAN

No one is supporting violence. It’s interesting that one side of the politics can protest and when the other side counter protests Then it’s a problem .why?

Corrosion likes this.
  14. glynch

CNN is centrist.

15. glynch

I suspect Roxran has identified with Dear Leader to the point of modeling his lying.

16. ROXRAN

CNN is mostly peaceful centrist

17. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

@deb4rockets well I actually voted republican and then I voted for Obama because I wanted a progressive leader who could influence some progression and changes for our country. He literally campaigned on that. I really thought at the time racism would fall away (how stupid was I). In fact it only got worse.

Politics are politics. End of story. Joe is a racist looney (he’s made plenty of racist comments in his 50 or whatever years in politics). Additionally, what the hell has Joe done in all that time? He got his son some serious cash on the backside in the process. Corruption at its finest. Joe is the right guy? Hell no he isn’t. Is Trump? Not hardly. Do we have a choice right now? No we don’t. Same **** 4 years ago and a different year now.

Both of these parties are old, and have old philosophies. This is the only reason I come into this cesspool of degenerates to make fun of the cometswins, fchoads, samfishsticks, carlherrera, etc. in here. I’m sure I left some out. They bathe in far left mindsets like it’s the holy grail. Sure there are a few hard right leaning posters but the scale weighs heavy in the liberal lunatics favor. It’s disturbing if you sit back and look at the bigger picture of what’s happening our country. Some just choose to argue and push some propaganda while others question the authenticity of their statements. Twitter isn’t a news source.

Corrosion and ROXRAN like this.
  18. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

Why would Obama make the country less racist? Of course he made existing racists more angry. You seem more angry at the political system than anything. If you value progressives, you should be voting left until more progressive candidates are viable. If you flip right, you guarantee more of the same centrist Democrats because it looks like they need to appeal to independents.

19. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm voting simply for anyone but Trump. It has nothing to do with what any far left, far right, or moderates say. My reasoning is simple. I no longer believe a word out of Trump's mouth, I won't vote for a man who in my eyes is a narcissistic compulsive liar.

I see Trump as a man who pushed to put people at risk over and over during this pandemic. To me, it is inhumane and unacceptable. I wish we had a leader like so many other countries did who didn't let the pandemic get so out of control.

I wish we had a leader who had taken a national stance, and ensured no states were opening up and easing up restrictions before meeting benchmarks. I wish we had a leader who hadn't taken pride in belittling the experts and one who hadn't taken pride in his no mask stance. I wish we had a leader with more sense than arrogance. For these reasons, among others, I choose to vote for anyone but Trump or his loyalists, who stood by him through it all.

IBTL, Surfguy and Jimmy Chase like this.
  20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

America, 400 years of fake racism.