1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The offensive has started ..the battle of Portland

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Xenon

Xenon Contributing Member

CNN is only far left to the far right like yourself. They are left but not far left. This is how we know you have gone off the deep end. Objectivity is gone with you.

Jimmy Chase likes this.
  2. Xenon

Xenon Contributing Member

And this right here proves it. This is an insane rant. No one with an intact mind thinks that Trump did a good job. Any other president in any of our lifetimes would have done better.

Jimmy Chase and deb4rockets like this.
  3. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

No kidding they can’t think for themselves when they yell at Rand Paul to “say her name” when he helped lead the law efforts in her freaking name . The BLM/Antifa rioters are gonna coincidentally help Trump win again

davidio840 likes this.
  4. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

This opinion is mostly peaceful

TheresTheDagger and davidio840 like this.
  5. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Lol what? Are you drunk?

Really? How would you have done it? I’m not far right (or left) by any means as your above quotes post indicates. Did I say Trump did a good job? Reading comprehension fail on your part?

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Uh, I just said Antifa clashes with right wing hate groups and then police show up. You just gave a link that confirms what I said and then you dropped the mic for me. Well done.

Here is a quote from Joey Gibson, the leader of Patriot's Prayer proving his intent. Right wing hate groups with flags! Very Patriotic!

"We will be there with flags," Joey Gibson of the Patriot Prayer Group said.
    Officials said Friday that Portland Stands United Against Hate has a permit. It is not clear if Patriot Prayer does.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/violence-erupts-anti-white-nationalist-rally-portland/

And this is classic idiotic Trumpanzee behavior. Not reading your own damn links.

The headline of the article you posted.

Antifa, far-right protesters clash again in Portland, disrupting peaceful rallies

A headline from CBS

Violence erupts at anti-white nationalist rally in Portland

Fact is this was an Anti-White Nationalism protest and then the white nationalists showed up and violence ensued.

Here's a patriotic American skinhead with a Patriot's Prayer t-shirt. Very patriotic.
    [​IMG]

Here are pictures of Antifa at their violent anti-white nationalism protest.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've posted that Vice link on this board many times when encountering someone incredibly ignorant, look it up. Google news searches provide evidence of events unlike your propaganda posts.

You're really not worth my time because I have refuted posts like yours many, many times by several different posters so good luck with the lying and the fascism.

7. davidio840

I’m so happy you wasted your time to post all of this propaganda! Have a good night “bro”!

8. CometsWin

Yeah, I forgot how facts are propaganda and alternative facts are real in Trumpville.

jiggyfly and Jimmy Chase like this.
  9. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Here's a topic for ya.

Division, doubt, and fear is what Trump puts in people's heads. He sows mental confusion, contradiction of feeling, indecision, and panic.

He does this by deceiving people from the truth, ignoring science, ignoring experts, blaming everyone who isn't part of the GOP, and outright lying. He surrounds himself with felons, and hires his loyalists and supporters as his yes men. He gives his family positions of power, and the list goes on.

The playbook he follows was set many years ago. He's following the enemy propaganda style of leadership of that man to a tee. Scary.

https://www.historians.org/about-ah...-2-what-is-propaganda-(1944)/enemy-propaganda

Jimmy Chase and CometsWin like this.
  10. davidio840

People like you are exactly what’s wrong with this country. That is, if you are even from here. IP is interesting..

11. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Has Trump said anything about the Blake shooting or condolences to the Rittenhouse victims?

That alone is enough for me not to vote for him. He's not fit for presidency. Wow.

Dude has a leg strap. Most likely had a gun. You don't get in an argument with someone at a protest when things are this high. And then spray something at them. Bringing that object up, will look like a gun draw.

On top of that, dude was a member of a far right group that organizes Rally's often attended by White Nationalists. And he's the ONE Trump sends condolences too. What a joke.

To me, this is as much self defense as Rittenhouse. All you fools wanting war or acting like this is the crime of the century, get a clue. You're making yourselves look weak.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. People need to wisen up and be actual humans. We're not handing out participation trophies here.

#111 Two Sandwiches, Aug 30, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    nacho bidness likes this.
  12. davidio840

So where do you get off thinking I’m a Trump supporter? Have I said I am? In fact, I haven’t and I’m not. But I am also not a Hillary supporter or a Joe Biden supporter. Quite frankly, Joe Biden is no different than Trump in the grand scheme of things. They both profit off of the less fortunate (e.g. Biden’s son for example under Obama).

When will the likes of you and other posters (whom most use twitter as their freaking news source LOL) realize there’s more to worry about than a ****ing republican vs a ****ing Democrat? Y’all are the ****ing problem. Get it??

Corrosion and B@ffled like this.
  13. CometsWin

People who can read, evaluate, and provide factual information? Oh, definitely.

Trumpanzee gets factually obliterated and then questions someone's citizenship? Classic.

14. CometsWin

That gets another one.

jiggyfly and deb4rockets like this.
  15. davidio840

Lol.. go spend two hours looking up some more crap on Twitter. More importantly, maybe get a life?

16. davidio840

Man you seriously have some issues. It’s pretty evident you don’t have anything worth while to discuss. Blocked.

B@ffled likes this.
  17. Reeko

Reeko Member

“Joe Biden is no different than Trump in the grand scheme of things“

hilarious u believe something that stupid

and u have the nerve to say people don’t think for themselves...judging by your posts, u don’t think, period

18. CometsWin

That's funny because you replied within minutes of my "two hours looking up some crap" that completely exposed you as an ignorant liar.

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

“Biden wouldn’t have done any better than Trump with coronavirus” is another low IQ right wing talking point

Seriously, how nonsensical is that line of thinking?

deb4rockets likes this.
  20. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No, I don't get you. I don't get how anyone in their right mind thinks Biden would be a tenth as disturbing, incompetent, and reckless as Trump. He certainly wouldn't scoff off dead people as a victory in the war on Coronavirus.

I don't need any damn news to see that. I hear the words coming from their mouth. One has passion and hope, the other is like an egomaniac without a heart or soul. It's all about how great he is. It's all about his ratings.

I don't believe a word out of Trump's mouth anymore. 20,000 lies is enough. I'm ready to given Biden a chance. By the way, I've voted Republican until now. Our country is destructing, crumbling, becoming a violent racial chaotic political mess, and people are dying needlessly from a pandemic we should have controlled like the rest of the modern world. Enough is enough.

I see all Trump's felon friends getting caught. I see the real numbers, not the fake ones, of Coronavirus. I listen to the doctors from the hospitals and front lines, the families of victims, and the ones crying for change. Trump doesn't care. Open up he screams. It's inhumane.