1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] Joe Biden Veepstakes thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Mar 6, 2020.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Their ignorance knows no bounds.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

deb4rockets likes this.
  3. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Yes, wow it is.

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  4. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

This racist poem comes from the same poster that has claimed Trump has been chosen by God to lead the United of States of America and thinks any liberal is doing Satan’s work.

Nook, RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I doubt he sincerely believes in any of that. He posts here as an outlet to make himself feel powerful by "triggering".

6. generalthade_03

You forget the Navaho side Deb. Growing up, I fear mom more than my dad. My dad was born in 1935, 6’2”(consider a big man back in those days), tougher than nails, and even he had to yield to my mother.

7. generalthade_03

Gosh, you lefties has no sense of humor. The Asian level meme has been around for awhile now, but leave it to you sensitive flower children, you fukked it up as usual.

Astrodome likes this.
  8. amaru

amaru Member

Can’t blame Trump for that one. Racism and Sexism are as American as apple pie.

Nook, RayRay10 and jiggyfly like this.
  9. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Terrorist goups also massacre people in the name of their God or religion. They too are a group of psychopaths.

DVauthrin and RayRay10 like this.
  10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I was no fan of Harris and I thought the misogyny thing about ambition was getting overblown, every candidate would be looking for somebody who would be loyal to his administration be it man or woman.

I still don't really like her persona but I have to admit she checks all of the boxes and gives everyone something to latch onto and she is at the end of the day highly competent.

The more I actual hear about her background I respect her more and realize she was just not ready for the bright lights and had some bad advice from her staff.

Lets face it she is Hillary without the 30 year baggage and I have no issue with Hillary so its a plus in my book, I believe she will lean progressive because that is where the party is going and it will bee good for Biden to have that kind of sounding board.

To me this says a lot about Biden and his ability to look at the bigger picture and not just go for comfortability, will be interesting to see what a Biden cabinet could look like.

Every happy that everyone seems to rallying around the ticket, I think this solidfies and pumps up the suburban vote as well as raising those black voter numbers to pre 2016 levels.

Hakeemtheking and RayRay10 like this.
  11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Sounds like she's capable of "putting on many hats"...

I'm not sure how authentic or capable she really is. Guess that's something to look out for in the coming months.

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I can't believe that him Fantasm can go full on racist and troll without repercussions.

I will no longer respond to both, hopefully everyone can stop taking the bait, I can't believe I did.

DVauthrin and RayRay10 like this.
  13. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I don't really care what Trump fans think of Harris. No matter who he picked they would make fun of. He could pick the Virgin Mary and they would call her a lying whor* who made up that story to get attention, after spreading her legs and getting pregnant.

14. generalthade_03

You’re wrong there. If he picked Yang, I would not make fun of Yang and would appreciate the pick. Yang is smart, has fresh ideas and has not been tainted. Biden is an old fossil who cannot even tell what day it is. Kamala is a shapeshifter and already got shanked by Tulsi Gabbard.

15. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

I'm not saying you are, but as a man, I even catch myself with misogynistic falsehoods. If Harris had been a man, she may have been calculated ambitious instead of opportunistic.

16. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Who cares. You still will vote for Trump, or at least defend him even though he isn't smart, has distorted unrealistic ideas, and can't even open his mouth without telling a lie or belittling people who dare to challenge him.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Sounds good to me except that part. The Democrats are not leaning progressive. The candidates keep getting older: they went back a generation from Obama. Bernie and Warren, the "progressives," are probably done as candidates. Is Harris more progressive than Obama?

18. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Yang was not considered.

Gender discrimination is when an employer treats one employee or job applicant differently than another based solely on gender, rather than job requirements or work performance.

19. generalthade_03

You have TDS really bad deb and not realizing it. Hating the Orange man is not enough, you have to put out a winning team first.

20. adoo

adoo Member

Trump Campaign Legal Adviser Pens an Op-Ed Questioning Kamala Harris’ Citizenship;
    at a press conference later,Trump refers to that Op-Ed

Coincidentally, this is the same campaign advisor, Jenn Ellis,
    who had filed the necessary paper work to put Kwaye West's name on the presidential ballot​