1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] Joe Biden Veepstakes thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Mar 6, 2020.

1. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Tulsi in a landslide!! Any ounce of hotness is offset by her b****iness....x10.

Harris reminds me of some authority figure in my youth I hated. I can’t figure it out....teacher, principal......probation officer:( It’s karma coming back on me. Who knows, maybe I’ll be the one rioting soon.

The dynamics have changed so much since the primaries. Tulsi would be rock solid for Biden. Feeds the Bernie base and wins over some Trump votes. I can’t see Harris helping win any Trump votes. She is willing to play dirty so she’ll fit right in, trying to piece back the Obama agenda of selling America away to the Chinese and licking Iran’s balls.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm posting this on here too, because it's worth repeating on a Biden thread.

This is a mind-blowing list. I haven't read them all yet because it would take hours to read all 842 of them listed by date in details and color coded by 8 different categories of Sexual Misconduct, Harassment, & Bullying, White Supremacy, Racism, Homophobia, Transphobia, & Xenophobia, Public Statements / Tweets, Collusion with Russia & Obstruction of Justice,Trump Staff & Administration, Trump Family Business Dealings, Policy, and Environment.

LEST WE FORGET THE HORRORS
    A catalog of Trump’s worst cruelties, collusions, corruptions, and crimes.

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-842

Vote this man out in November! We can do so much better!!

Nook, DVauthrin and RayRay10 like this.
  3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Me. I'm the guy who said Harris turned me off to Biden. If any blue people would like antagonize me and call me idiotic, please begin! Let's hear someone say "VP doesn't matter! Biden was VP, see how irrelevant?"

Well, all you blue people have your 2024 vote locked up now, and hopefully your 2028 vote too!
    Let's just do mail-in voting for 2024 right now "Harris/Whoever."

This is very f'ing far from funny that this ...person...is supposed to be a major figure in my life for the next 8-12 years. The Democrat Party absolutely sucks a$$.

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There are a lot more other things to worry about than the 2028 election. Politics have always had certain "chosen figures" remember Al Gore? Howard Dean? or for the other side what is Sarah Palin doing these days.

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Thinking on it. . . .

Harris 2024!
    Harris 2028!

Nope, I'm getting off the bandwagon, guys.
    Enjoy the ride, you and Harris until 2032.

6. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

We have roughly 3 months to go until November, by the time I’m finished reading this work of fiction compiled by TDS sufferers, Orange man is the president again. What is the point to all of this?

7. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Don't hurt yourself getting off of the bandwagon. I

I will say it again. If you're not voting for Biden because you're worried about the 2028 election that sounds more like a rationalization to justify that you weren't going to vote for him before and were just looking for an excuse.

8. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Lol, the hypocrisy on the left is just downright pathetic!

davidio840 likes this.
  10. Dubious

11. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Yes, I’m Black. Black people don’t like Trump. Those Black women that saved Biden’s campaign in the South will drive turnout with Harris on the ticket. She is an AKA (Black Sorority),went to a HBCU and she is in the vein of Obama Policy-wise. Black people are more Left Center than Far-Left. The Black Voter turn out will be there.

DVauthrin likes this.
  12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

And I will say this: you can take a nap for eight years and your vote for 2028 is still locked up: Kamala Harris. Put your politics on cruise control until 2028, and enjoy your future leader.

13. Dubious

Ms. Warren is going to lead in the Senate, that's vital, but I would have loved to see her head up the SEC

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. Dubious

[​IMG]
    If you didn't want your babies locked up, maybe you shouldn't have immigrated illegally , hmm.
    This will teach you a lesson, this will teach the World a lesson! hahahahahaha

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I don't like Trump either! I guess I am much farther left than the Black voting bloc you describe :p
    Harris is not like Obama. She's not the first. Being the first woman doesn't matter. Ask Hillary.

What does BLM have to say about this former prosecutor? Bernie people will feel nothing, again. This is a repeat of the 2016 playbook: take everyone for granted and try to skim off a few Republicans.

"Corporate" is the best word I can find for Harris right now. If she starts putting on a "down home" accent at times I'm going to...I dunno.

Believe it or not, I too wish for a political candidate to represent me.

Space Ghost likes this.
  16. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think Tulsi's name has been mentioned on this BBS more than the total number of votes she received in the primary.

Reeko, Nook, JuanValdez and 1 other person like this.
  17. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

She is like a Obama on the political spectrum. Here is a revelation: BLM movement doesn’t represent the majority of Black Voters. Yes, the idea is great....but the organization is far left. Bernie people are not democrats. That is why he lost BADLY to Biden. Bernie’s ideas were great, but we knew he had no shot at beating Trump.

As for being Prosecutor, the mistake the Republicans make is to assume Black people hate anyone that is in Law Enforcement. Not true. Black people want to be treated with respect and equally as Whites in the eyes of the law. Harris being a DA/AG is non-issue (for the most part).

Biden is not taking anyone for granted. He is not ignoring Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania like Hillary did. That is where Trump won. By picking a Black woman, he is focusing on the Black vote..which is crucial for those States.

LOL. Corporate? Accent? They said the same about Obama when he talked to Black crowds. Obama was never a Progressive and that’s why he won. It will be YEARS before you have a truly progressive President. The USA is a slow-moving ship that has to be turned gradually because of Conservatives and Bigots in the Republican party.

DVauthrin likes this.
  18. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Tulsi is a Republican/Russian agent. Democrats wouldnt trust her as far as they can throw her.

19. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Gabbard is an independent thinker. That scares Democrats.

Nook and RayRay10 like this.