1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Max Kellerman would choose Luka Doncic over James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, Jul 30, 2020.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. HardenVolumeOne

the media doesnt like when they are overuled by the players. If the NBA had their top 100 list selected by the players like the NFL Harden would be a LOT higher than where the media usually ranks him just like lamar jackson

BigDog63 and D-rock like this.
  3. D-rock

D-rock Member

Looks white to me.

4. D-rock

D-rock Member

Everyone sports beards now. And have been for years.

The beard stigma after 911 was more than the beard, racial and religious components were much more critical.

Otherwise every Amish and Zionist community would have been targeted back then.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It’s scripted
    like a transformers movie

plutoblue11 likes this.
  6. dmoneybangbang

I mean yea..... I'd prefer Luka on a rookie contract.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  7. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Not watching the video, but what is the criteria?
    Right now you take Harden all day everyday, if we’re talking long term and player to build team for future? That’s a harder decision, Luka is doing things that people his age don’t do. That doesn’t guarantee he’ll be an all time great like Harden either though.
    I don’t think it’s a race thing, I think it’s the nature of sports talk. Someone has to be the heel. Max is a douche.

Also, Lamar shouldn’t be number 1. He had an unbelievable season but he has a long way to go before he is the quarterback Mahomes, Wilson, Rodgers, Brees are. Need to see prolonged results before he should be ranked that high. Greg Roman offenses make players look like stars until they adjust and they fall off a cliff

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

Since when has Harden not spoken clearly? Mumbling into his beard has never been the case.

the whole Arab beard thing has always sounded ridiculous every time I hear it

Rocking a beard is taboo because of 9/11? Anyone who had problems with Harden’s beard because of that has issues.

D-rock likes this.
  9. juanm34

juanm34 Member

10. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Not sure why you bolded my true statement. I never said no media argued against it.

11. D-rock

D-rock Member

12. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I like reading opinions like yours, but don't dudes like Curry, Giannis, Mahomes, and even someone like Kyrie Irving receive backlash from players for being different than the majority because they are either light skinned, foreign, or from a more "privileged" family? Players like Harden and Lamar Jackson are more relatable to the majority of players so they are the more popular players among the players themselves.

13. fattz

fattz Member

He also made a good argument and I understand his point of view because it has validity to it. The here, the now, and today It’s Harden all the way, every time.
    BUT...
    The future is bright in Dallas and that was his point. Which is very much true, too. If one was building a team, IDK. —> Max does though

plutoblue11 likes this.
  14. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Yet bikers, neck beards, Willie Nelson and zz top never get ridiculed or compared to terrorists of the middle eastern variety? Hate that is apparent..

15. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

We already know. It's NEVER Kellerman. Ever. ESPECIALLY on anything concerning Harden. Or the Rockets.

Or anything more complicated than choosing what he wants for dinner...and he only gets that right 1/10 of the time.

16. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

Can finally sleep tonight, now that I know what Max K thinks. Thanks OP.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  17. macan

macan Member

didn't click, dam i thought Max Kellerman was on our side..

18. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

I agree with Max. Doncic is younger and is already a better scorer than Harden.

nwtx7263 likes this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

no

don’t expose yourself for being clueless

JayGoogle, burlesk and D-rock like this.
  20. D-rock

D-rock Member