1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden To His Haters

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Reeko, Jul 20, 2020.

1. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

No he isn't. If he really wanted to win a championship in Houston he would have busted his ass and stayed in prime shape like MJ, Kobe, and Lebron did. We got a fat alcoholic who to this day continues to take a fat dump on us every chance he gets.

topfive and macho GRANDE like this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He helped us beat Seattle and he was hurt in the Utah series.
    We did get him when he was old, but so was Clyde and Dream.

I would be mad at the Rockets if I got screwed over by $3 million by my employer.

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

against utah i never knew he was hurt. but if that's the case then he certainly shouldn't have been warding off clyde & hakeem in game 6 so he could try posting up a bigger guy in malone over and over again only to come up empty over and over again. and his half-assed perimeter closeout on stockton's 3 was basically his career in a nutshell -- getting sent fishing by more intelligent players every postseason. sir ****** was truly one of the dumbest MFers in modern era bball, and of course the creme de la creme when it comes to idiot nba analysts today

tycoonchip likes this.
  4. tinman

Supporting Member

Bear hug on Drexler by Malone, Stockton not his guy

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

typical loser mentality he had not switching and covering for teammates, partly why he always came short. starks wasn't dream's guy in a game 6 three years prior...

6. tinman

Supporting Member

Stockton would have made that shot regardless.
    Barkley is not a shot blocker.

7. tinman

Supporting Member

8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

7min video here

9. tinman

Supporting Member

Not from that far out.

10. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

as already noted, he doesn't even contest the shot. just waddles in his direction conceeding that his career is ending. what a sad POS

11. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Member

Harden is a great player, but a championship surely would help his cause in establishing him as not just a great player but a legend of the game

Mathloom and fattz like this.
  12. tinman

Supporting Member

Barkley played hard for us.
    I truly don't care what he says on TNT.

I can separate what an nba player did and what a tv analyst did

jcf likes this.
  13. Juxtaposed Jolt

His beard, though. It's totally a deity.

14. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

should have never traded rockets legends sam & bigshotbob for that round mound of refuse.

macho GRANDE likes this.
  15. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

Harden is truly ahead of his time, they hate because he has a new school game. He's so under appreciated, when people look back 10-30 they will see how he's changed the game.

HoustonTexas likes this.
  16. tinman

Supporting Member

History is history
    We beat the Sonics

zero rockets fans regret that

17. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

No ring and cost us youth. Pissed off Drexler. I would have been happy if we were just able to trade Max for Jay Will before he went nuts as we were supposed to and kept Horry and Sam.
    There were rumors about Chicago possibly trading Pippen for Barkley I think in 97-98 and Jordan even said no thank you.
    I did not want the trade for Barkley then and only rooted for him because he wore our uniform.
    When Drexler came to Houston he didn't make excuses that he was old. He was in shape and busted his ass. He earned a ring by playing hard even knowing he was playing with prime Dream and a championship team.
    No Championship Banner for beating Sonics or ring or parade even though Les would have just stolen them.
    Barkley ***** on us every chance he gets. He doesn't love Houston. Mad Max, Horry, even Kenny shows us love when it is due... we traded pieces of our heart and soul for this man and he came in as a drunk. If he got us a ring and was worth the extra 3 mil, I would have felt inclined to pay him.

#37 tycoonchip, Jul 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
    pippendagimp, topfive and D-rock like this.
  18. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Iverson got shafted so much via the officiating. There were refs that were out to get him every game and many of their peers openly discuss the antagonizing that was evident but not criminal?

#38 Sanctity, Jul 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  19. rcketsfan1

rcketsfan1 Member

I was at Allen Iverson's first game at the First Union Center in Philadelphia in box seats courtesy of one of my best buddies and his family at the time. I never saw a player as fast as AI was. Not even close. Keep in mind I'm a huge Rockets fan still high after multiple rings at the time that early on having moved to Philly from Texas from Philly. Amazing display that I will never forget.

Harden is amazing and I'm 100% fan. Seen some amazing things from him both at the arena and on the screen, but wanted to give a shout out to AI and the amazing talent and player he was.

fryjol7 and jch1911 like this.
  20. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

The only way to shut them up is a ring. Harden should know that more than anything.