1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Sends Unmarked Fed Goons to Kidnap Protesters

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by fallenphoenix, Jul 17, 2020.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I pay local taxes to help fund law enforcement among other things. I pay federal taxes to help run the nation. All of that is subservient (or should be) to the Constitution.

Protestors are allowed to gather and protest. That is protected. If any of them are suspected of committing a crime they can be detained but not by unidentified law enforcement and thrown inside unmarked rented vehicles.

VooDooPope, malakas, Deckard and 5 others like this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Why does there need to be a button? Trump is responsible for federal deployment of entities like homeland security, ICE and all those other lovely post-Patriot Act institutions. Yes he's the president.

DVauthrin and Jayzers_100 like this.
  3. marky :)

marky :) Member

Guess we all forgot what it means to be American.

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They are under his branch of the government. He isn't pushing a button to stop them and he could. It's his responsibility.

DVauthrin, RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I did not know that.gif

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Failed. Watch the Bourne franchise again then comment.

7. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Can you imagine the outrage on Faux News if Obama was doing this. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

8. generalthade_03

Fake outrage, 100 buck saying that these arrested assholes had something to do with property and monuments destruction.

9. fchowd0311

Awesome.

How about this.

1. How about they wear typical law enforcement attire with their badge name and id rather than wear a battle dress where they look like they are about to do a helo raid in Marjah Afghanistan.

2. Identity who they are and Identify why they are detaining you before they kidnap you

You know stuff that bootlickers and fascists don't do.

VooDooPope, Deckard, Nook and 3 others like this.
  10. fchowd0311

We should be all outraged if Obama or any previous adminstration sent feds in full battle dress gear detaining protestors without identifying who they are or why they are being detained.

VooDooPope, IBTL, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

That is illegal - people need to arm themselves against such illegal threats.

DD

12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

acting dhs secretary trying to sound all tough while rolling over state and local officials and citizen's rights...

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

May you get arrested walking the street somewhere by this illegal endeavor......see how quickly your butt puckers up and your thoughts change.

People who will give up liberties for security, deserve neither.

DD

14. generalthade_03

And you don’t know jacks about Jason Bourne. He’s coming out of hiding to kill again

15. marky :)

marky :) Member

I'd imagine the outcry would be "this is why we have the 2nd amendment!" but yet we don't hear that now because it's "them damn liberal cities,they deserve it".

16. fchowd0311

They were outraged at Obama for the hypothetical chance that he would do it.

Jade Helm...

Nook and mdrowe00 like this.
  17. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Sigh... I know I will have to hear my in-laws yammer about this story at dinner tonight...

VooDooPope and RayRay10 like this.
  18. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Your going to have all these posts in this thread flung back in your face any time you worry the Biden Administration doesn't seem to give your rights full consideration.

VooDooPope, joshuaao, Deckard and 6 others like this.
  19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Oh I'm glad Holder and the gangsta government was drained!!!

Deckard, R0ckets03 and RayRay10 like this.
  20. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Protestor or Violent agitator? I can distinguish between the two. I'm no so sure you can or care to. The violence has been happening at night.....for going on 47 days, if I recall. By all accounts the daytime activity is peaceful. By SOME accounts the night's activities turn violent and appear to be a different group entirely. You seem content to allow the destruction and violence to continue on unchecked. As long as it doesn't happen to you..eh?...lol.

I'm assuming the guy who had his feeling hurt and his beanie stretched over his eyes was there at night since I could only find this as video footage referring to unmarked vehicles: I didn't catch the part of the article that said if it was day or night.

Not sure what the big deal is about unmarked cars.... Police have been using them forever. Why is that significant at all?

You seem to forget that Antifa & MS-13 were designated as terrorist groups. If either of the two are suspected the rules are different. Yes it does suck, but let's not forget how we got there. This was not the case about 2 months ago. Let me finish your next sentence for you. "....it's Trump's fault". I would disagree. Something caused him to have to make that call. But taking responsibility is not something that's convenient. What the F was beanie due even protesting? Somehow the article didn't mention that. Isn't that the most important part.....lol.

cml750 and generalthade_03 like this.