1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston: Dude attacked at gas station

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Jun 17, 2020.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Eh the issue is there’s no evidence he gave a racial remark toward them.
    And the store owner or clerk can probably give their story as well.

Houston is a violent city and I would not go get two bags of groceries at a gas station when I can go to HEB . But that’s me.

People have been jumped for not being in the right neighborhood or because of race way before 2020.

The victim deserves justice. It’s not like a bunch of retired bible study senior citizens jumped him.

There’s robocop amounts of crime every day in Houston
    Just turn on the news

2. Nook

Nook Member

Yes.....

The solution is more guns. If only he had an AR with him.

AleksandarN and FrontRunner like this.
  3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Probably no reason other than incorrectly perceived disrespect.

jiggyfly likes this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

"Barrack Hussein Obama, Susan Jemima Rice and Kamala Uncle Ben's Harris seen viciously attacking white man." - Fox News

#24 Nook, Jun 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
    Batman Jones and AleksandarN like this.
  5. KingCheetah

He wouldn't have gotten out even the best/ fastest concealed weapon combo -- he could have baited them back perhaps after the beating to shoot a few but I doubt he was thinking clearly.

6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Yeah I'm not saying there's evidence, I'm just saying personally, that's my initial reaction hot take to viewing the situation.

He certainly deserves justice for being jumped, words don't make physical beating acceptable legally, but for our person understanding it would make the jumping a lot more palatable if he did say something awful.

But I have no doubts he could have been jumped for just saying there's a line for a reason, this is Houston and some people are just looking for an excuse to whoop your ass.

tinman likes this.
  7. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Group mentality at its worst. Just pointing out certain civilities upsets the ignorant and weak-minded, so they almost always resort to physical force. **** these immature ass adult kids for just trying to prove their own self-worth to each other. I guarantee all of them went home and bragged to their other friends after dapping each other up and circle jerking about it cause they think theyre some tough badasses.

tinman likes this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

He really should form his own militia and make sure he has a spy and proper recon in addition to being properly armed.

Perhaps not walk? A military grade Hummer with a comrade riding shot gun would have kept him safe.

AleksandarN likes this.
  9. KingCheetah

A thick beard and camo would have been helpful as well.

10. Nook

Nook Member

Absolutely.

[​IMG]

Go like this and you safe.....

KingCheetah likes this.
  11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There’s a reason people move to Katy

ThatBoyNick likes this.
  12. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

The most important part was he held on to his groceries. Imagine coming home to a hungry household. Lol
    Open carry people. Actually this white dude has one helluva of a chin(either that or these punk can’t hit worth of shiet), I would not mind training him.

13. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

There's also a reason why they evacuate :eek:

tinman likes this.
  14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That was probably a gang of some type he ran across.

Gang's are notorious for having a lot of pride and expressing violence. So much as flash your high beams at a car and they will run you off the road and beat you up.

15. generalthade_03

I can guarantee you if he came into that store with an AR slung around his neck, he would have come out of that store with face in tact. Props to him for holding on to his groceries though, at first I thought it was stupid, after reconsidering it, that would be the correct move, you don’t want to come home with a busted face and with nothing to eat. Lol
    You need to take out whatever bleeding heart blinder you have on dude. One day, you might get jumped too or worse someone near and dear to you who could not even defend him or her own self. But hey, keep putting your head in the sands, it’s easier that way than when you have to stand up to face the facts of life, there are actually aholes out there that want to do harm to you regardless of your race, creed, religions, sexual orientation and you have every rights to defend yourselves and your loved ones.

cml750 likes this.
  16. KingCheetah

Carrying groceries and quickly getting that rifle or any weapon into a defensive/ usable position does not compute.

#36 KingCheetah, Jun 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  17. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Now what these guys did was wrong and I agree with @tinman post above.. These guys need to be caught and put in jail...

It's not a Black or White thing... It's a Right or Wrong thing...

Amazing how you think only White People have guns..

T_Man

18. generalthade_03

Ever heard of the concept called “deterrence “? The vermin maybe extremely stupid but I’m sure they won’t messed with someone who carries an AR15 around.

19. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Not to be unnecessarily provocative, but has anyone ever seen a group of white youth beat a black person like this in the last 30 years? I've seen a lot of black on white violence, especially in the last month.

The media has created the false perception that blacks are targeted by white people and the police... when statistically it's the other way around.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  20. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Not sure if serious, lol. I mean, I've heard of those urban legends decades ago, but a group of violent asses giving a white guy the beat down doesn't mean they're gangsters.

Anyhow, dude is boned no matter what weapons he could have carried. Only a gun/taser/mace carrying friend/bystander could have saved his ass.