1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[CHAZ] Seattle Autonomous Zone

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, Jun 11, 2020.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

hy·per·bo·le
    /hīˈpərbəlē/

noun
    1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

2. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Open carry and discharge?

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

That promo for "4th slashed tire replacement free" is actually useful in this situation.

B-Bob likes this.
  4. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Do you live here bro? Do you have to negotiate these homeless encampments on a daily basis? I want to hear from another Seattleite beside myself in here.

Astrodome likes this.
  5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This. Even this debate over racial equality is confined to the class strata from low rent rednecks to middle managers. Hurdles for breaking the glass ceiling all have their own names/labels for each non-white male group.

Filthy rich have no problems buying security, but once we talk about that, it's back to the same ol scripts that has divided us for over 40 years.

Andre0087 likes this.
  6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Who is doing this?

My issue is you not doing your do diligence on what is actually happening and looking at every situation as an unruly mob that needs law and order.

These people are just pretty much having a sit in and you seem to want them removed by force.

What laws are the breaking, painting stuff with graffiti?

Sometimes it's ok to err on the side of caution and not escalate tensions, I think these autonomous people are a bunch of morons but nothing that force is needed.

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I'd rather discuss how you think police morale solves a homelessness problem. Let's have a productive conversation for once instead of you just rambling incoherently about the liberals.

8. generalthade_03

Not quite that easy bro. Washington has open carry, but Seattle like other deep blue cities that are run by turds. They have the most draconian gun laws and go after you and destroy you if you practice your 2nd amendment. I have seen a few acquaintances literally had their lives destroyed by using their guns to protect their businesses and loved ones. They practically had to spend every dime in legal fees to defend themselves against these liberal Nazis.

9. Nook

Nook Member

ANTIFA doesn’t speak for 95% of America... but the overwhelming majority of protesters and rioters are not ANTIFA either.

So it sounds like you either don’t really have a beef with ANTIFA or you have a beef with a really small group of people.

Maybe ANTIFA and the militias can fight it out and the loser is banished to Utah for eternity.

10. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Some guy named Raz Simone, supposedly.

B@ffled likes this.
  11. generalthade_03

Not sure if you’re serious? When you have the mayor practically cutting your nuts off and forbid you to enforce the laws. The laws that was broken every day by the criminal elements in the homeless population here created by this mayor and her city council. It is not an incoherent ramblings about liberals, these doofus happened to be Democrat liberals that the Seattle people elected them time and time again. Many business owners that I know have had it and are moving to other cities like Kirkland, Bellevue, Mill Creek, Everett, Mukilteo. The Seattle PD is seriously depleted now, the funniest part is the problem so severe that last year, mayor dumbass enticed veteran cops from all over the areas to join the Seattle PD by offering them 15k sign on bonus, is that a good liberal joke or what? So far, very few taken up on that generous offer, geez I wonder why?

#71 generalthade_03, Jun 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  12. Buck Turgidson

I believe he goes by "Razmataz"

13. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

And why are you giving him so much weight?

I am not trying to come down on you because I believe you are just a passionate guy but it's easy to be distracted by the randos and talking points.

Try and research a little bit before you come to a conclusion.

This place is great for research if you dig a little and that's for left and right.

#73 jiggyfly, Jun 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  14. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

You're right. I tend to be pretty passionate, and sometimes I do base opinions, strictly off of what I read here. I need to work on being better about that (this typically happens when picking things up on the fly), but if this guy is enacting his own form of Marshall law, go in and get him. Leave the rest of the people to be peaceful.

Nook and jiggyfly like this.
  15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Now you've seriously flown off the reservation, ROX. Your imagination is a failed concept! Why pump out this utter nonsense?

The biggest two things wrong with our country are named trump and McConnell. Dump those two in November and the majority of the country will breathe a sigh of relief. The voters in McConnell's state may be foolish enough to reelect him, we'll see, but it is far past time for the S.O.B. to become Minority Leader of the Senate.

16. Nook

Nook Member

I agree. If only they had proper medical and psychological care and housing. That costs money though. Easier to just put them in prison.

Im sure addressing the income inequality that continues to grow rapidly wouldn’t help the problem. Instead let’s have a war on drugs and send them all to prison.

Maybe that officer in Minneapolis was onto something. Kill all the poor ones and dark ones... gets two birds with one stone.

DVauthrin likes this.
  17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I agree and then he is a criminal but that is a separate issue than this zone.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  18. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

While I disagree with ROX that the US is a completely failed concept, I also disagree about equally that the problems are mainly Trump and McConnell, the names being gone mean nothing if the system hasn't changed.

jiggyfly likes this.
  19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree, those two bozos definitely fanned the flames, but they didn't start the fire. I feel like I'm quoting a cheesy 90's song.

20. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Thanks trump!