1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Feature] Justice League

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dmenacela, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

#HardenCGIsideeye
    [​IMG]

ghettocheeze likes this.
  2. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

in dc's case both the fans and critics did not like the films. these are superhero films no one is expecting it to win oscars, but they need to be fun and make sense. dc has rushed all their films and the universe is a mess. in man of steel superman lets his dad die because he didnt want people to see his powers, it was ridiculous no one lets a parent die if they can stop it. its one of the worst written superman movies. bat vs sup was an even a dumber mess, no one could figure out why superman was such an a hole, its like they didnt want us to like him. your mom and my mom have the same name we must be friends. wonder woman is a carbon copy of captain america the first avenger, its the only reason people liked the movie. suicide squad is the only one i actually enjoyed and they screwed that up by not featuring joker as the main villain. these movies deserve the bad reviews because they just dont make sense inside their own universe.

Jontro likes this.
  3. Jontro

Jontro Member

agreed. westbrook just doesn't have enough help.

Thefabman, fba34 and SF3isBack!! like this.
  4. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

For God's sake, Adams, Kanter, Oladipo, Sabonis :mad:

(Yeah I keep reading it as WestBrook too)

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I finally saw this movie, maybe because I'm waiting for Infinity War and this was one the last superhero movies I haven't seen.

As mentioned before, there was no emotional connect for the audience. If Wonder Woman wasn't in the movie, this would be way worse than Superman vs Batman.

The enemy and special effects were WORSE in this movie than Batman vs Superman. I thought Mass Effect CGI was better than this.
    I don't know who StephenWolf is. This was one of the worse bad guys of all time.

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

[​IMG]

7. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Hell, that's surprising!

[​IMG]

8. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Just re watched this movie. Was a lot worse than I remembered it. As a devout DC fan, even I was disappointed by the Whedon infused crap.

9. CCorn

CCorn Member

Disney needs to buy DC

10. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

No. Recent DC stuff has been awesome. Marvel stuff has become cheesy, too PC, and frankly people are getting tired of the same formulaic movies.

11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You suck

RKREBORN likes this.
  12. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

DC has something Marvel does not. Oscars for ACTING. DC's characters are always ALOT more interesting.

RKREBORN likes this.
  13. CCorn

CCorn Member

Joker (does this even count?) and the old Batman. Wonder Woman /Shazam were decent, but they’re not any better than a mediocre marvel movie like ant man.

14. CCorn

CCorn Member

Newest Spider-Man was great. Box office numbers don’t agree with you.

captain marvel was meh, But Shazam aqua man weren’t any better

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

The Snyder Cut is real and nerd news is eating a bunch of crow. I don't care about this cut ( I will watch whatever they produce) but it's hilarious to watch the retractions.

The Rona out here making companies desperate for content.

RKREBORN likes this.
  16. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

So..... the original can actually get worse....? Yikes.

o_Oo_O:eek::eek:

Xerobull likes this.
  17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

They should make an all fem Justice League.

Class it up. Tone down the harley quinn-esque exploitation or Capt. Marvell metoo-isms. Banish Zack Snyder to Siberia (people don't want a Sucker Punch 2, they wanted what Sucker Punch looked like in the trailers...), and make it lighter.

Gal Gadot worshippers will watch it over again and again. Girls can have their role model

Xerobull likes this.
  18. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Give me dark gritty DC. I don't need funny one liners and unicorns farting rainbows to have a good comic book movie. I just want good stories from the source material and if you want to put your own spin on it find but just make a good movie.

19. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Yeah the last Marvel movies were failures at the box Office.:rolleyes:.

I like more dark movies, but the movie needs to be good. And dc did not deliver, except for joker and maybe shazaam and WW.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  20. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

You may be getting tired of Marvel movies but the box office numbers don’t lie, Marvel is on the uptrend and the IP has passed Star Wars.

Recent DC movies have been better but they still don’t touch Marvel in terms of quality storytelling. Aquaman’s editing and story flow was a hot mess when you sit down and think about it.