1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Did she tell him she was penetrated with his fingers? Isn't it odd that she didn't? (at least he didn't say she was) There is quite a difference between sexual harassment and being vaginally penetrated by the fingers. Sexual harassment can mean anything.

Invisible Fan and AleksandarN like this.
  2. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

A court document from 1996 shows former Senate staffer Tara Reade told her ex-husband she was sexually harassed while working for Joe Biden in 1993.

The declaration — exclusively obtained by The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California — does not say Biden committed the harassment nor does it mention Reade’s more recent allegations of sexual assault.

T_Man

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

How does that working out for you being a Demonrat all your life Tara Reade? She’s getting death threats left and right from these Demonrat losers. Walk away Tara #WalkAway. Some of you decent Democrats in here can better yourselves and your families by walking away from your evil party. #WalkAway

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

And have you walked away from supporting Trump applying the same principles upon yourself?

5. generalthade_03

I know your feelings for the Orange man, but let’s just put that aside for a moment and we’ll revisit it at a later time. Don’t you find what the Demonrat Party doing is totally disgusting? They’re banking their entire political future on an old memory care pervert who can not even string together 2 sentences without wetting himself. Now, they’re going after his accuser with harassment and death threats. I have no political party affiliation because first and foremost, I am a conservative and a patriot, it should have been like that for you liberals too if you guys stay close to your beliefs.

6. fchowd0311

I don't think you post here in good faith. I'm not going to repeat my self for the 90th time here. I think it was a mistake to reply to you. I'm pretty sure you are going to take it as me being afraid that your intellectual prowess but trust me, it's because I know the hypothetical back and forth will be a complete waste of time that only accomplishes satisfying an edgelord troll.

R0ckets03 and mdrowe00 like this.
  7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

How is this a smoking gun?

Why did she tell him this and not about the alleged assault?

8. generalthade_03

And yet something stirs inside of you that made you respond to me. Believe me or not it’s up to you, but I was posting in good faith and none of that intellectual prowess pissing contest interests me, it really doesn’t matter to me. What matters is right or left, when we see something full of shiet like in this case with Biden and the Demonrats misbehaving, we have to call it out just like when we see Orange man and the Republicans misbehaved,

9. fchowd0311

I don't think you understand the concept of a binary choice. Your obvious expressed preference is Trump. I don't have to love Biden to believe he would be a better president than Trump. Now we can discuss why Trump should deserve my vote based on a comparison of their personal lives if you want but I'm confident no matter how many examples of Trump being a sleezy horny man I provide you will dismiss them.

10. generalthade_03

This is not about voting choice, I will never ever tell you who you should or should not vote for, you and I both served in the military and we know the rights and privilege of our citizens under this great republic, our freedom of choice. This is about something rotten and disgusting coming from the Demonrat Party.

11. ymc

ymc Member

Tara Reade interviewed by Megyn Kelly. Very sincere and believable.

I think the best outcome will be for Joe to quit and endorse someone. Then the democrats hold a quick nation-wide primary to decide the new candidate.

El_Conquistador likes this.
  12. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

So this woman is claiming all of this stuff... She's waited all of these years to finally say something and all she wants is for Biden to drop out as the candidate? Hmmmm... come on man... something is not right about this...

So who put her up to this? Trump people or Bernie people?

T_Man

13. ymc

ymc Member

According to her, she did this because another woman spoke out.

It is not surprising there is a contagious effect when you find your kind.

14. fchowd0311

Unfortunately that doesn't make any rational sense if the candidate he is running against has 25 women who accused him of sexual assault.

I would love for Joe Biden to drop out and Bernie Sanders to come and swoop in at the last second but I understand that is just going to cause mass disruption in the party and will jeopardize the election to where the guy with 25 accusations will be relected.

Jayzers_100 and Ubiquitin like this.
  15. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That smell isn't good, obviously, but it pales in comparison to the unbearable stench surrounding the narcissist in charge. He has reeked of BS, corruption, and deceit in a way that can't be matched in any possible way.

Ubiquitin and Ottomaton like this.
  16. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Still weird that she didn't keep a copy of her report indicating that he vaginally penetrated her with his fingers.

Nook and AleksandarN like this.
  17. ymc

ymc Member

Well, Joe sexually harassed quite many young girls on live TV already. You can argue that they didn't complain afterwards, so they don't count. However, this shows Joe is tickling time bomb waiting to explode.

If more and more credible accusers come out, it would not be surprising a few percentage of female voters will just skip this election. In that case, why not try another candidate that has no such baggage? If Joe doesn't like Bernie, he can endorse someone else.

18. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Why is she avoiding interviews from CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC? Maybe because they will ask tough questions? This is a last ditch attempt from Bernie supporters.

Bye, Tara.

#638 Mr.Scarface, May 9, 2020
    Last edited: May 9, 2020
    baller4life315 likes this.
  19. shorerider

shorerider Member

It is very interesting to see the bias or tendency/default position of disbelief of the members of each party toward potential victims of sexual assault depending on which candidate is being accused.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  20. shorerider

shorerider Member

So all of the women that came out during the #Metoo movement, after years of silence, were lying because they waited so long?