1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just on CNBC: Tilman might be forced to sell

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TilmanFinancialWindfall, Apr 2, 2020.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

Another meaningless post with 0 accuracy. Carry on being so lost. You make no sense. Can’t help when someone gets this naive and delusional

you’ve posted 0 accurate news here. Don’t kid yourself

2. mockster

mockster Member

Lol, your the one with no accuracy or facts you bum

Only if you had a clue

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

You’re at the bottom when it comes to discussions like this. Just so incredibly lost. Do yourself a favor during this time of quarantine and do better

4. mockster

mockster Member

your entitled to your wrong opinion

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

Coming from you, who doesn’t know what they’re talking about, I’ll just laugh at you hilariously

It’s funny how there’s always that 1 guy who doesn’t understand jack. And yet they think they’re right. Just plain ignorance. You hate to see it

6. mockster

mockster Member

Lol, trust me I’m the one laughing at the end. Have a good one.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

At yourself. You should be.

Keep posting about tilman so we can all continue to get laughs during this downtime. Most people can use it

8. mockster

mockster Member

Lol you and Holic are the worst trolls
    At least provide some evidence to your claims

omg that’s right it’s all speculation oops

*provides an unproven opinion, thinks he knows what he’s talking about*

your that person who believes clickbait titles

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

You hate to see it. Dude needs to bring up someone like holic which has no relevance here. He’s still on your mind? Wow how sad is that. For someone that is as lost and naive as you, maybe That shouldn’t be much of a surprise

10. mockster

mockster Member

Holic is a sports legend wtf?

Ricky Rubio incoming any day now

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

For your lower level I guess so since you admitted it

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

The PPP is for small businesses. Tilman wouldn't be qualified.

13. mockster

mockster Member

lol I’ve competed in stadiums you post Unproven opinions on CF shut your moouuttthhh

you know nothing

14. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Aye y'all stop bickering. We're brothers and sisters here. Everyone is entitled to stupid opinions. Just like it or keep scrolling

mockster likes this.
  15. YOLO

YOLO Member

uhh cleaning stadiums is not competing. foh with that bs. go learn something

16. mockster

mockster Member

Lol, idk about cleaning stadiums but I’ve defiantly done a lot of bench warming.

Yolo everybody knows you just argue to argue.

You do it to every member here. Your always gonna look for a fight whether you have knowledge on the situation or not. My guess is your no older then 16.

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

nah it's the ones that think they know wtf they're talking about but they don't. you're obviously one of them.

don't try to bring this everyone knows this and that trying to rally people behind you. that's pure weakness. notice how you've been told repeatedly what's going on, yet you stubbornly stick in this naive space. you just don't know any better and refuse to acknowledge it.

that's the problem, people like you who want to speak on things, get corrected, and then still whine and cry despite being wrong. like i said before do better. cleaning stadiums. gtfoh with that garbage

#537 YOLO, Apr 23, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  18. mockster

mockster Member

I don’t need people to rally behind me, unlike you I don’t need the acceptance of others to speak what I know is true.

pleasE present the facts sir?, what have I been told?. Opinions?. Please show me the evidence that Tillman passed up on opportunities because of the tax?. Please show me. I beg you. It’s idiotic to say sentences without actual facts. Total trump move.

what are the facts?. Where?. Less opinion more facts please.

Would you like me to link all the dumb arguments you have for no reason?. You do it often. You like to argue even if you know nothing in the situation.

#538 mockster, Apr 23, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  19. YOLO

YOLO Member

i couldnt careless about acceptance. that's why i tell it like it is not giving a damn about what someone like you thinks. cry all you want.

facts? this is what you said. tilman isn't cheap bc he got westbrook. is that a fact? NOPE

I literally told you wb makes the same amount of money as cp3. FACT.
    he put the rockets in the same position as a team regarding the repeater. FACT
    he pays westbrook less money to save money now, so he can pay eventually later. installment plan. FACT
    if cp3 were still here, the repeater would no longer be a factor. do you understand what the repeater is. apparently not. FACT

Tf are you talking about? how many posts have people replied to you in this thread. are you blind? apparently. they didn't magically disappear

now what exactly have you said besides a bunch of b****ing and crying

20. mockster

mockster Member

You proved nothing. The Westbrook thing is irrelevant, if he really wanted to be that cheap he would’ve traded for other contracts and got a worse deal but better contracts in the long run. WB contract is one of the highest In the league. Does a cheap person trade for a near equal terrible contract?.

my main statement is that he didn’t pass up on anybody because of the tax. Show me facts on that. Stop stuttering.