1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I am not making that up. They have festivals celebrating it. It's obviously part of their culture. They eat anywhere from 10-20 million dogs per year. Get over it. Food and the practices around it, I hate to break it to you, is cultural. No one is saying they all eat it. Obviously. Just let it go man. You're wrong.

Also about Biden, which is what this thread is about, obviously that "grazing" across her nipple was not an accident. No way in hell that was an accident because he moved his hand there after it was already secure on her side.

2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    After the FBI investigation turned up nothing and after all eye witnesses and party participants said they had no knowledge of the event, then at that time, I decided that Christine Blasey Ford was being dishonest.

GOOD DAY

dachuda86 likes this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

You now trust the FBI?

This woman said there were no eyewitnesses.

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Watching your photo and video, they don't match up with what you claim is pictured. Biden isn't rubbing a kids nipple. He's leaning over and his arm innocently moves forward. The girl isn't developed enough for him to feel what he's rubbing. The photo shows Al Franken's hands not even touching the sleeping girl.

The evidence you posted actually goes against your claims.

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

In a country of over a billion people you define a culture based on what a million people do? Let's say 3 million people eat those 10 million dogs, that's less than 0.25% of the population. So how does something 0.25% of a country does count as being part of the culture??

It doesn't. You're just being a racist a-hole.

As for the nipple, you don't seem to know the human anatomy very well at all, his hand comes nowhere close to her nipple. Why are you being so dishonest in your argument?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So... you waited until you had more information including an FBI investigation before coming to a conclusion? Commendable. Will you give Biden the same courtesy?

7. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

8. edwardc

edwardc Member

I like to think we all believed them it all about the timing.

9. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    You got turned around there, my man. You should believe the sexual assault victim until the accused is exonerated. Your side's rules, so you must play by them.

GOOD DAY

cml750 and Bandwagoner like this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Regardless of the fact that you're just pulling numbers out of your ass, it's not changing that their eating of dogs is cultural. Food and food practices are part of your culture man. Keep denying that reality all you want. No one, again, is saying they all eat it, so your numbers just reinforcement my statement. There is nothing racist about this observation and there is nothing wrong with disapproving of this practice. As for Biden, yeah he goes right over where her nipple should be.

And chill with the attacks. You're gonna get warned if you keep going off in that direction. This is not worth talking about anymore anyway for both our sake. I get it. You dislike my comment, you disagree, and you threw out the R word... again.

11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He wasn't watching, and leaned his whole body forward to address someone down the line for him. His arm naturally moved when he did that, and he even moved it back to its original position.

You tried to sensationalize and exaggerate what was in the video in your description. Nobody bought into your sensationalism and now you've backed yourself into a corner trying to defend it.

The exact same goes with your exaggerated and false description of the Al Franken photo. The more you try and defend your dishonest descriptions the more your credibility is damaged.

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Incel QAnons are not "dishonest".

It's a loophole, I know...

Nook likes this.
  13. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I don't have a side. By the way, I searched your old posts and didn't see you giving the benefit of the doubt to accusers who accused Republicans early on.

B-Bob and Nook like this.
  14. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

You have never heard of pedo perverts?

15. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

It is because @dachuda86 is lying. He knows it. Pathetic that he has to resort to lying to try and win an argument

16. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

What credibility?

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, I am using your numbers! So am I pulling numbers out of your ass? You gave the 10-20MM and the population of China is pretty well know, so how you define it as part of their culture is what??? And that claim is a racist claim, that's not an attack but an accurate description. You are the one claiming it's part of their culture because far less than 1% of the population does that. Do you know what defines a culture? Apparently not.

Now if you want @justtxyank to take a look, it's clear that all the personal attacks are coming from your side. I have stuck to the debate and not engaged in name calling, which you have repeatedly done. So you can report these posts but I think you will find your threats have no substance just like your debates.

18. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Where is the audio then?

19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

How does this compare to Kavanaugh?

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You used those numbers to manufacture a .25% figure and that doesn't matter is my point. Your numbers are made up and irrelevant. But there is dog eating there on a large scale and they have a celebration of the practice. This is part of the culture and this actually is the very definition of diversity. Culture is not always monolithic. And I am actually just suggesting you cool your heels man cause you're calling me an ******* and what not. Anyway no one is threatening you though and I'm not offended. I didn't report you nor will I because you haven't really done anything wrong man. But you still need to chill. Your posts are getting a bit heated and I get it. You think it's not part of the culture, but I definitely disagree with you despite your argument. Cheers.