1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Franklin grabbed a woman's breasts on camera. Did Trump? Other than Rudy G.'s fake ones in that weird weird video?

Oh should Biden too since he's on camera caressing the nipple of an under aged girl?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cml750 likes this.
  2. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Dude he didn’t grab her breasts. You’re really suggesting Biden careless a little girl in that clip. If that remotely true he would be in jail right now for being a pedophile. This again is another example of your being dishonest. That post you just posted should be reason number one that there should be a dislike option for posts. Probably the worst post I read by anyone including our regular trolls.

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I've said it before but it's a sports competition for the vast majority of posters here. No principles.

4. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

El_Conquistador likes this.
  5. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

What? I don’t even understand what this means lol. While she was running for President, Obama was completing his second term as a democratic president. Are you saying Hillary was a stronger candidate than the guy who just won twice?

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  6. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Yeah nothing about that story is credible and that’s literally the only source other than Breitbart and The Blaze. Just tabloid nonsense until a semi-reputable source picks it up. I would never dismiss anything like that outright but it’s highly suspect

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wrong on both counts. Your ability to discern fact from fiction has been suspect. Now it is confirmed.

Sweet Lou 4 2 and AleksandarN like this.
  8. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

He knows what’s facts from fiction. He is just being dishonest. He Is worse than the dumb trolls.

Sweet Lou 4 2 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  9. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    I think you have to ask yourself the question, "Does anything in Joe Biden's past even remotely suggest that something like this could happen?" The answer to that question is unequivocally YES. Joe Biden has a long, documented-on-video track record of groping younger women and sniffing them. Additionally, 7 other accusers have stepped forward over the recent past.

If you say that this needs to be swept under the wrong, yet you blasted Brett Kavanaugh (who was 100% exonerated only after being investigated by the FBI and drug through a nationally-covered inquisition by the Senate), then you are the very definition of a hypocrite. Furthermore, you will have no moral standing to opine on future sex assault accusations.

GOOD DAY

dachuda86 likes this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Bro. It is ON CAMERA. I won't debate that because the evidence is right there. On camera! He isn't in jail because he was the ****ing VP and stupid people like you give him a pass.

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I gave the photo/video evidence. You're sticking to a reality that doesn't exist bro. Get your head out of the DNC's ass.

[​IMG]

You can even see the girl's uncomfortable face when he adjusts his hand beyond its natural resting point to go over her chest. She pushes away and he then backs away and then moves his hand into position again.

#51 dachuda86, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    generalthade_03 likes this.
  12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Let's address your credibility sickness

A few days later, and we are at 200+ deaths per day, 10x of last Saturday. The prescription for your credibility illness is to take a math class, drink an ounce of humility, and stop posting from just right-wing sources.

BE WELL

13. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

the cult now pretending to care about women being inappropriately touched. I don't see how anyone much less yourselves can take anything you say seriously.

#53 Blatz, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

A girl that young doesn't even have breasts. He isn't grabbing anything either. You can do better!

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Additional information: Ms Reade tried to share her story numerous times, but was intimidated after being harassed online by a former Obama lawyer and many liberals. If the Democrats wanted to win the election based on "a return to civility", they could not have selected a worse candidate than Joe Biden.
    https://theintercept.com/2020/03/24/joe-biden-metoo-times-up/

She began publicly sharing the harassment she experienced in April 2019 but was attacked … online including by Richard Painter (Univ. of MN law professor who worked in the Obama administration) and journalist Edward-Isaac Dovere for being a Russian operative. There is more to the story of the harassment that she did not feel safe sharing at that time. She is looking for support in sharing her story and guidance on any possible legal action she may be able to take against online harassers.

dachuda86 likes this.
  16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Why did she change her story? First it was about her legs and her neck, then he grabbed her by the p***y a year later?

Why the change?

Nook likes this.
  17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Ignore his comments because he's just going to keep asking questions so he can declare a victory when you're too sick of his bullshit, despite never actually saying anything of value himself.
    [​IMG]

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

If you read better you'd see that I said breasts which applies to the earlier picture of the adult woman frankin is groping and later I said Biden caresses a young girl's nipple. Young girls still have nipples don't they? You're trying too hard. You got your ass handed to you earlier so now you're out for blood on my posts I see.

cml750 likes this.
  19. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Dude why do you lie? Just goes to your character or lack of. See I don’t have to resort to lying to try and win an argument. Very sad.

FranchiseBlade and Sweet Lou 4 2 like this.
  20. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

He has been trained by his leader...

[​IMG]

T_Man

AleksandarN likes this.