1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese incompetency has completed ruined the year of sports, and possibly humanity

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

CCP is shameless in their blame shifting propaganda.

Trump sucks ass. At this point, I don't care if he steals credit, provided he STFU with the petty bickering.

No Trump be Trump

Yes Trump act Presidential.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. riko

riko Member

Stop playing the race card. It’s absolutely disgusting . What the other poster said is absolutely and unequivocally right

4. Senator

Senator Member

Both SARS and COVID-19 are in the "coronavirus" family, and both appear to have emerged from animals in China's notorious wildlife markets. Experts had long predicted that these markets, known to be potential sources of disease, would enable another outbreak. The markets, and the wildlife trade that supports them, are the underlying problem of these pandemics; until China solves that problem, more are likely to emerge.

5. MightyMog

MightyMog Member

I have no doubt Chinese have done some stealing. But to turn a blind eye and say no corporations do it......

You understand USA has also done there fair share of "Transfer" when countries wanted to work in USA back in the industrial age. UK/Germany is a prime example of superior technology before USA become leaders. You don't think USA stole secrets? Do you realize how many former Nazi scientist we employed by giving them a "Forced Deal"..no different than what the Chinese are doing to companies who wish to do business in China..

You also understand in USA, there is corporate espionage among each companies..Honewell, LMT, Boeing...except they gotten smarter by doing something very simple. Having an employee work for a competitor (who normally is white), while they slowly siphon information for 10+ years, without ever being caught. You just don't hear the stories but it happens.

But i read enough in our forums to know you and senator are very anti-china..which is okay. It's USA, you have the right to believe in your idea's just like other choose to believe their idea's.

China will one day overtake USA, the writing is on the wall. More education, more money, focused goals (communist or not). It won't be because China is stealing, cheating, it will because all great nations fail have a common flaw

"They think they are greater than the other country" this common theme has lead to many great nations/empire to fall. Usually it starts with politics, notice how our USA government is more divided in the last few years. Notice how it's getting worse because "everyone has a voice, everyone thinks they are important, everyone thinks they are great"

I don't pretend i am right, there are many views. But this just how i see things based on my travels and working various industries (Restaurant , IT to Manufacturing industry). I am sure your experiences will show a different story.

In the end, I love USA because it gave me opportunties but i don't have any blind hate for any society that wants to be stronger and better than the country on top. Instead i just wish our Nation actually did something instead of just talking and pointing fingers...

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You're a chi-comm troll. None of what you said is correct but instead Chinese state spin. China will be held accountable for this and their other misdeeds.

I think the only person here who thinks their country is greater than others is you.

7. riko

riko Member

This is just disgusting. Who eats bats ? What is wrong with these folks?

dachuda86 likes this.
  8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Who tortures dogs and then eats them?

Definitely China! No. 1 country in world. Totally not a **** hole right?

9. riko

riko Member

I’ve seen actual footage of poor dog alive being clocked. It takes a special son of a b**** to do that to the poor animal.

dachuda86 likes this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Death is too good for monsters like that

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Generalizing the behavior of a few to the whole is a big part of xenophobia.

The US has people who participate in dog fighting. Does that mean America is the country that makes dogs fight one another?

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

We don't have a dog fighting festival do we? No we outlaw it. And no one said ALL OF CHINA EATS DOGS you dimwit but as a culture they are OK with it. Clearly.

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

China doesn't have a dog abuse policy either, you are exposing yourself here.

You generalize the actions of a few in China to the entire country. You condemned the country yet here you are saying the same standard shouldn't be applied to us. You are full of BS.

pirc1 likes this.
  14. bongman

bongman Member

Our ancestors did. They ate everything and anything which why you are probably alive right now.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Seriously no one wants your BS man. And your argument doesn't even work. China doesn't have a dog abuse policy but we do. So you just shot yourself in the foot. And there is nothing wrong with generalizing. It's not wrong. It's a way in order to understand and discuss something in a broad way. For example Americans as a culture, don't really value hospitality the same way Greeks do. Does that mean all Greeks are going to be welcoming? No, no one is saying that. You're just trying to parrot the arguments you've heard others use that we shouldn't stereotype yadayada. OK got it. You want some virtue signal points. OK. Your virtue is just so great man.But you know it is not virtuous to defend an enemy of the United States and it is not virtuous to defend the Chinese culture for its prevalent animal torture and consumption of dogs.

tinman likes this.
  16. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

If there is a famine here, let's see how many dogs are left at the end, there is a reason why people eat these strange things. After that the custom passed down.

Until very recently, within the past 20-30 years, most Chinese only eat meat once or twice a year. Think about that for a second. They will probably eat any meat protein that is available. All the people who criticize China here try to eat meat two days a year for ten years and then come back to talk how holy you are.

17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

They say the tortured dog they beat to death tastes better. That is about taste preference not whether or not they are starving.

18. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

That I can completely agree with, it is terrible practice, most definitely should go. It takes time to change behavior however, it won't happen over night.

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Link?

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You want it both ways. Generalizes foreigners as bad, but never your own kind. Chinese evil because look how the nation treats dogs? But America, hey we have a few bad seeds that like dog fights.

And you wonder why people think you are a xenophobe.