1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kyrie Irving to Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DaBeard, Jun 29, 2019.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

So in few words, he might be an overhyped d-bag.

omgTHEpotential and roslolian like this.
  2. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

3. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

With venomous mood swings.

daywalker02 likes this.
  4. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

He's not stirring any drama with the Nets...it's just the New York media that likes to dramatize everything. Kyrie still getting familiar with his teammates, the coaches and the system, and so far no issues.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  5. roslolian

roslolian Member

Where there is smoke there is fire highly doubt NY media will put out a story with absolutely no basis.

6. yoeddy

Apparently you are not familiar with the NY media.

da_juice likes this.
  7. roslolian

roslolian Member

C'mon bro are you an insider? We all know Irving's character he is the same guy who wanted out of Lebron's shadow and then started whining about being The Man in Boston. People call him moody because thats what he is, winning doesnt make him happy, being the man doesnt make him happy, being the sidekick doesnt make him happy. He probably doesnt even like to hoop thats why he is so unhappy all the time.

I would rather trust NY media and Irving's past history of being a malcontent then believing he is suddenly a changed man esp after he got enabled by KD and the Nets org.

da_juice likes this.
  8. yoeddy

Not an insider, but way too familiar with NY media. And a ton of faith in Kenny Atkinson and the team/organization culture...seeing what Irving and KD have both said about the team/organization culture to believe there's any real issue at this point.

9. roslolian

roslolian Member

There is no issue with Nets team culture I'm talking about Irving and his history of being a malcontent. Celtics had great culture 2 years ago too didnt seem to help Irving at all

B-Bob likes this.
  10. yoeddy

I'm saying that the Nets team culture is strong enough to keep Irving from becoming any kind of cancer. Not sure the Celtics culture was as strong as it is with the Nets...and Irving also had friends with the Nets prior to signing, so that helps too.

Anyways, who knows...none of us are insiders. I made my comment mainly as a Nets fan who hasn't seen anything that would cause me to think there was trouble brewing. And as a fan who has followed the team since the late 1980s, I've seen plenty of stuff that has made me worry about trouble brewing before...

11. xaos

xaos Member

Irving strikes me as an alcoholic. I have zero facts to prove this assumption, but he gives me that vibe.

saleem likes this.
  12. Vivi

Vivi Member

13. Rox11

Rox11 Member

This guy needs to stop talking so much

saleem and fallenphoenix like this.
  14. what

what Member

I've said it many times Kyrie Irving is the most overrated player probably in the history of basketball.
    His only interest is scoring the basketball and have everybody else do everything else and that's great when you have LeBron James and Kevin love to do that for you.

JayGoogle likes this.
  15. Vivi

Vivi Member

I don't know if the most overrated, maybe, definitely one of the most overrated, he has also been a cancer in every lockeroom he has been so far, he has been quiet only with Lebron.

malakas likes this.
  16. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Yeah when I saw that interview I was thinking damn Kyrie can you be more of an *******

Vivi likes this.
  17. rhino17

rhino17 Member

dudes a douche. Ruins every locker room he is in.

daywalker02 likes this.
  18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Nets gonna find out Durant is no leader too.

That's why at the time I sort of understand why the Knicks were cautious of handing over the franchise to these two. Both talented...but iunno, something is missing from the leadership department with these two. Durant was just along for the ride with GSW, Curry and Draymond always been the leaders of that team.

JumpMan, daywalker02 and Vivi like this.
  19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They likely think DA Jordan can tie them together, what delusion and illusion....harhar.

JayGoogle likes this.
  20. Vivi

Vivi Member

I agree with what you're saying here, but are you so sure with the fact that the Knicks weren't sure about them? I read something about it but i always thought this was just the NY media trying to help the Knicks save their face after another disaster of offseason lol