1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 12/25/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 24, 2019.

1. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Agree. So many missed shots by McLemore and Rivers, also Russell playing to Warriors hand by shooting 3s. I believe Brodie will get his 3s back, some team is going to get it.

snowconeman22 and Lawlruschang like this.
  2. SORF

SORF Member

Harden is not the problem...the rest of the team needs to step up and help.

bloodwings19 likes this.
  3. eman

eman Contributing Member

I think House’s hairdo hints at how seriously we took this opponent.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

"Warriors didn't foul in the 2nd half..."

LOL, right...

5. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

4 games in 9 days of which 3 of the 4 opponents are terrible teams.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  6. icewill36

icewill36 Member

calm down yall. ultimate trap game.

4th game of road trip
    scrub team
    early game
    CHRISTMAS DAY

WestendMassive and Patience like this.
  7. bj3175

bj3175 Member

They got to play the bad teams the same way they play the good teams. They are going to make Glenn Robinson a victim the next time the Rockets bplay them

8. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

fake match.

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I think there are systemic issues without offense that can lead to long droughts because of the nature of being so reliant on the Harden iso where there isn't a plan b to score.

10. Sajan

Sajan Member

If anyone thinks we are getting out of the first round with this team, you might want to think again.

Championship caliber teams have tough loses, but they don't get embarrassed like this on national TV against the worst team in the league. A team you should be motivated enough to play against since you been getting your asses handed to you by the same team in the playoffs for multiple years.

You are also not going to win squat when your PG shots 20% from the 3pt line...and your entire game plan is built around 3s. Enjoy the regular season but everyone needs to lower their playoff expectations.

11. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Don’t get fooled by this team. We aren’t going anywhere

12. CONAN 888

CONAN 888 Rookie

Harden must have been at the Mitchell Brothers, gold club, or new century last night

13. rockets94-95

rockets94-95 Member

I agree they need to work on some things on offense to smooth things out when the 3 isn’t falling, but if we hold Golden State to their average its a one-possession game. I’m just damn tired of seeing this team give up 115 points a game. We’re the only playoff team in either conference giving up that many points and it’s only going to end in disappointment in the postseason.

napalm06 likes this.
  14. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

I said this like 10 games ago. All the other teams have to do is basically double team Harden from the off and we'll struggle. This is why Harden and Westbrook out on the floor together won't work if they start double teaming Harden. All they have to do is leave Westbrook wide open and the chances are he's bricking most of his shots.

MDA proving once again when the pressure is on he has no answer to it. Overrated coach bailed out by Harden's brilliance.

I feel so bad for Harden tonight. He had to work really hard for everyone of his points tonight, yet the other guys can't even take advantage of an easy double team situation.

Dopamine likes this.
  15. Miami_Rockets

Miami_Rockets Member

We are gonna regret these garbage ass loses when they cost us seeding come Playoff time.

16. CircaSurvive

CircaSurvive Member

Didn't watch but lemme guess, this is the one game of the season the Tankers decided to show up for.

Os Trigonum and Lawlruschang like this.
  17. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I mean...go back and watch. Like 6 of them were legit fouls. No problem with calls when the Rockets let them get to the rim at will and draw the whistle.

Refs didn’t keep the Rockets from giving effort for 3 quarters.

But hey...I’m sure MDA will excuse the effort as well, so we’ll probably deal with another loss like this again here soon.

18. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

It is only 1 game, but this game the three Amigos witnessed it. Donkey and mules will go back to the losing away.

19. WestendMassive

Seriously, that was BS. I got up at 6am with a too many IPAs on christmas hangover to watch my team and they serve up that?!!?!

Three steps forward one step back for this team

Houstunna and MrSabotage like this.
  20. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

The only positive thing coming out from this game is the Rockets actually damaged the odds of GSW getting a high pick in the coming draft.

It’s well worth it since this Rockets team ain’t doing sh’t this season anyway.

BeBreezy likes this.