1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron: Morey wasn't educated on issue

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

LeBron should take some of that money he has and enroll himself in a college somewhere. Anywhere. Doesn’t even matter which one it is...

2. malakas

malakas Member

Tilman always has had the authority and right to fire Morey. What's your point exactly?

It's okay to speak for american human rights but not for chinese human rights?

If the league wanted to be like that, they better not have moved the ASG out of Charlotte or developed a fake image of being a "woke" league over the years.

clutchdabear likes this.
  3. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Pretty disappointed in Lebron, I think he’s a good person but hes wrong here.

I get why he’s saying it. He has a lifetime deal with Nike which is basically based out of China and he plays in the nba and China is a major money machine for the nba.

But just come out and say this tweet by Morey is messing up big business. I’d respect that I really would. I have zero issue with anyone wanting to be a capitalist but just admit, It’s all about the Benjamin’s.

I don’t have any issue with Lebron or any athlete speaking out for social and racial equality. My daughter is biracial so I totally understand.

But I don’t want to hear any of these guys Lebron Kerr none of them talk about POTUS. I didn’t even vote for him but it’s clear none of these ppl are really informed at all in politics and they should stay out that lane.

Very sad what is going on in this country because of this particular president but he’s still the president of the greatest country in the world, we need to all stand together when it comes to communism. That’s pretty clear that I think any American no mater what side your on can all agree upon.

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

5. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Hahaha. This guy is a clown.

The more he opens his mouth the more I cannot wait for his retirement.

Although we know with how much he craves being the centre of attention he'll always be in the media.

Never thought I'd say it, but I miss Kobe.

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

SMH. Laura Ingram and Trump going to have a field day.

BaselineFade and Stormy1234 like this.
  7. Nook

Nook Member

Huh?

He was leading the group of players that wanted Morey to be punished by the NBA and had heated exchanges with Silver.

He then tries to put Morey on an island by saying Morey was “uneducated on the topic” with zero basis for stating that, but knowing Morey cannot comeout and tell James he is wrong.

James then says empty bullshit about basketball uniting people.

James is a businessman. He can fancy himself a civil activist but only until it costs him something.

lilbird20, Deuce, Erbnwarfare and 5 others like this.
  8. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

Wow Lebron is one scummy trashy human being.

9. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Imagine if this clown signed with us LOL

10. hooroo

hooroo Member

11. Newlin

Newlin Member

Everyone in the NBA should realize that not saying anything else is the best thing they can do at this point. Just let this controversy go quietly away. Shut your trap LeBron.

12. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Tillman was also quick to say Morey’s opinion is his and he doesn’t speak for us.

It’s ok for anyone to speak on what they want. LeBron’s beef is that your individual viewpoint impacts all of us, not just you. He’s right.

BeBreezy likes this.
  13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Rightfully so this time.

clutchdabear likes this.
  14. malakas

malakas Member

Oh dear.
    I have bad news for you.

Lebron is going to fold like napkin very soon, after this backlash. He only believes in $ after all

clutchdabear likes this.
  15. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Lol!!!! Says this social justice ****ing clown. Morey liked a tweet which was behind basic ass human rights...and he isn’t educated

HAHAHAHAHA

Nook, RiceRockets and malakas like this.
  16. J.R.

J.R. Member

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lebron doesn't even see the irony here...

That he thought he could be harmed for a tweet MOREY sent while he defends China's government lol.

18. jowman

jowman Member

You’re probably right.. can’t blame him though it’s easy for everyone to critique until it’s their own money on the lone

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Been waiting on Kanter, I know they are doing all they can to keep him silent on this.

20. malakas

malakas Member

No he isn't.
    But having the viewpoint that $ >>> lives , does affect all of us, all around the world.

clutchdabear and Nook like this.