1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Daryl Morey, NBA issue statements

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Oct 6, 2019.

1. CCorn

CCorn Member

Plz Lebron James start making Wok Wednesday videos

2. TechieOne

TechieOne Member

I expect the Rockets are blowing up Yao's phone right now. I expect Yao to probably give a message later this week trying to smooth things out. Also expect a photo of Yao and Morey soon.

sammy likes this.
  3. Raven

Raven Member

Let's be honest. Pro Sports represents everything wrong with pretty much everything.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  4. MC31B

MC31B Member

Hadn't heard that. I would be interested to see the evidence.

5. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

That ain’t happening. Yao is Chinese first and foremost. That was well understood when he was playing for us.

The Rockets shouldn’t look to him for help. This isn’t his responsibility to fix up.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Isn't that what data nerds use to make their breath smell better?

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Dude, I get it, I wrote this months ago, in a heated discussion.

Carry on. We'll have to see with recent developments.

I have nothing against their 5 demands, not every student protester knows about them, it won't be easy to get at least 2-3 of them to pass.

I just dun see it right now.

8. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Should've spoken out against police brutality, the racist judicial system or any other injustices in his own country

Rocket River likes this.
  9. EurostepHarde

EurostepHarde Member

One doesn't cancel the other, for all its faults you can voice your opinion in the US without people trying to shut you up and cut sponsorship off, and no matter how vile the political discussions are becoming recently this is still true I believe.