1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets needs to overcome closing minutes breakdown

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mastan, May 7, 2019.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

How is that possible? You've NEVER trusted CP3 at the end of a basketball game?

2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

You’re right, it’s probably the most derogatory thing I’ve said against a Rockets player since I’ve been a member, but no I do not

HP3 likes this.
  3. s3ts

s3ts Member

i want to say MDA and crew finally out-coach GSW w/ some secret sauce for G5.

but if we really did prepare for GSW the whole season, we should have secret sauces for all G5, 6, and 7.

i do think, however, that refs are a huge factor. at this point, we can't even prepare for that.

4. HP3

HP3 Member

I mean if thats just how you feel its fine, but its just strange to me that you could watch all of last year and even some of this year and think hes not clutch

5. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Open Rubio 3, open Mitchell 3, open Durant 3, open Curry 3..Rockets have dodged a lot of bullets at the end of close games this postseason

mastan likes this.
  6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

As my Indian coworkers would say . . . . .. . CP3 and Harden did the Needful

Rocket River

7. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

Yeah this is concerning. As this will always give belief to our opponents that they can always come back late in the game, no matter how many they were down in the previous quarters

BamBam and mastan like this.