1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cuttino Mobley still bleeding rockets red

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets4Life13, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Rockets4Life13

He got very emotional during the discussion while defending the rockets for calling the refs out.

Sorry if this got posted already.

I loved the video

hieuytran, Sidarma, dlite316 and 33 others like this.
  2. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Met Cuttino while delivering him a pizza around the time he'd gotten traded to ORL.

He said he wasn't leaving the city. Five dollar tip.

3. jcf

jcf Member

Love the Cat. Hate the fat talking head.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I don't think I hate a sports person more than I hate Fatson Sh!tLock
    That fat f*ck never did anything at a high level . . esp not physically

and his basic answer is . . .. . . The NBA is the WWF

Rocket River

5. jcf

jcf Member

Maybe the showrunner should be told that ratings are down and that "it is bad tv" is because people are sick of the fix being in.

6. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

that was probably the worst show to watch, the host was really bad.

7. Roxfreak724

Roxfreak724 Member

The f***ker Whitlock unintentionally said live on TV what I have suspected for a long time.

The Warriors play a brand of basketball that the NBA prefers to represent the league.

It explains the rise of moving screens which used to be way more stringently called prior to the Warriors runs. It explains all of the new rules put in place to protect offensive players and make defense almost impossible to play. It explains last year's WCF (especially Game 7). And it explains the sh*tshow of Game 1 yesterday.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Would be stoopid to bleed Clippers, they got no history.

I realized Cuttino has a similar voice to Harden and PJ Tucker but it's more emotionally filled and confrontational and not laissez faire.

#8 daywalker02, Apr 29, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  9. jcf

jcf Member

"It is a fact. It is a TV show." WTF??? Just admit it is rigged. "Harden is not a dog. He is going to get trained." Seriously??? Someone needs to hard foul someone on the Warriors. Not to injure. But prove a damn point.

10. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Well the two guys who have played pro sports know what's up. That's all that matters.

The interesting thing is that I didn't think the media would side with the Houston at all or this would gain traction. So it could be a moral victory at least... I'm hoping, because if it does work, GSWs are ****ed

11. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Maybe karma will come around.... GSWs have to be the luckiest team in the NBA. beating injured teams all the time and have the refs side always...

I don't want anyone to get hurt either but a lot of those fouls that should have been called (especially in the first half) were Kawhi-injury-like, it would have been absolute bullshit if Harden hurt his ankle, especially when he was doing things by the ****ing rulebook.

12. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Cat was looking at Whitlock like wtf is this dude talking about.

13. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Cuttino makes some good points here

"some guys never get to the finals in their career. When a series can be dictated by one call and you make 81 missed calls? I feel bad for them."

That affects your legacy. NBA fans are too stupid to understand players legacies except by number of rings or MVPs.

Tubby McFatterson: "The NBA is a TV show. Houston's style of ball is bad and causing ratings to go down. Morey needs to sit the team down and tell them to play more exciting"

OK

Tubby McFatterson: "Those were regular season fouls, not playoff fouls."
    Cuttino: "You can't feed me table food all season and then take it away from me."
    Fatterson: "James Harden is not a dog, he can be trained to play differently."
    lol

These are the Warriors fans.

14. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Haha , he's gotta be thinking "dude, let the actual players talk"

15. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Man, this show would be better with no Whitlock...

Bearded13 and bro2044 like this.
  16. vci_guy2003

vci_guy2003 Contributing Member

that fat ass host is disgusting.

17. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, and Whitlock clearly watches wrestling too... (uh nothing wrong with that but.... Yeah)

18. RocketTheory

RocketTheory Member

Cat had it all step back,pull up midrage ,quick first step,three, top defender...Rockets would have gave him the green light, he could have been Harden first...

19. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

The fat dumb host always hates on the Rockets. I never watch that shi!t....glad to see Cat in there.

Bearded13, Tfor3 and Houstunna like this.
  20. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

After listening.... all I can say is Whitlock doesn't really believe what he's saying. It's impossible.

We're talking about player safety here, not ticky-tack fouls.

If the same happened to GS, he'd be screaming bloody murder and league conspiracy.

The fact the Rockets didn't get T'd up until the final few minutes after being jobbed the entire game really speaks volumes... but biased, unfair people will justify their narrative regardless of facts.

Tfor3 and clutchdabear like this.