1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draymond's "We don't need you" to KD

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by WarEagleRockets, Apr 27, 2019.

1. WarEagleRockets

When I saw Draymond take that charge and KD went to help him up, the first thing I thought of was that infamous incident. Draymond basically took KD's pride for the world to see. Money aside, respect should be just as important. Draymond never respected KD and now it Seems like everybody forgot about Draymond calling KD a b***** to face for everybody in the world to see. I think during the First timeout, the PA announcer should play that over the system to remind KD of how his teammates TRULY feel about him. Should defitnitley be fielding questions about how he's been able to handle that.

BamBam and s3ts like this.
  2. LHSPanther62

LHSPanther62 Member

Naw we don’t need to give them any motivation. Just do our jobs.

3. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

That's dumb and low. We don't need to reopen relationship wounds. Plus no one really cares at this point.

4. YaoMingsSoulja

you're better than this. We're better than this. Prolly drunk.

D-rock, Bo6 and BeBreezy like this.
  5. MD_in_Training

I’m pretty sure KD and his 20 dummy twitter accounts care.

ramotadab and WarEagleRockets like this.
  6. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

Exactly, so no one.

7. MD_in_Training

Right. No one. Just the best player on the opposing team.

But you’re right. No one.

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

no...just ball

D-rock and Bo6 like this.
  9. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

If you want to play mind games, play songs that have something to do with New York during home games.

Deckard, Handles, topfive and 2 others like this.
  10. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

Exactly.

11. WestendMassive

12. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

“Took his pride for the world to see”
    Haha.
    That’s just stupid media narratives.
    Draymond lashed out because Draymond is an idiot, and the stupider you are the more likely you say things without thinking.

Durant was hurt for sure, because he’s emotional, but also because that’s how a normal person is suppose to feel when someone you were close with says hurtful things to you.

I’m not saying it was nothing. I actually think it was a big deal and still lingers, because frankly if anyone you work with at your job tells you you’re not needed, it’ll be pretty hard to go back on that.

I love how the media was all like, “he called Kevin the B word, that’s the WORST thing you can call someone where they’re from”. What the hell?!? I’ve definitely called people the B word before and have been called it and it cut no more than any other insult. If I gotta serious problem with a dude, then it can be the B word or it could be loser or idiot, it’s the same problem. If it’s not that serious an issue, or a stupid scuffle, call me what you like short of anything prejudice or racist, probably gonna let it go.

13. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    !!!“WE DON’T NEED YOU CAVIN”!!!

Should we have this on the jumbotron the entire time during home games?

Yes or No?? o_O

Go Rockets !!!

#13 BamBam, Apr 27, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    D-rock and WarEagleRockets like this.
  14. topfive

topfive CF OG

While I don't agree with OP's suggested tactics, I remain convinced that was the moment that sowed the seeds of Golden State not being able to repeat this year. That event (which undoubtedly had other smaller, similar events preceding it) fractured the Warriors' locker room and let to a lot of people just wanting to get this year behind them so they can either start fresh somewhere else (KD, Boogie, Klay?) or get back to their close-knit 73-win team (Curry, Donkey, Klay?).

15. WarEagleRockets

'Eh hem' (clears throat)