1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Warriors Announcer Bob Fitzgerald’s controversial statement vs Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Mar 24, 2019.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don’t know why we would care what golden state announcers say

It’s not like the golden state fans care what Bill Worrell or Bullard says

He’s doing his job he’s catering to golden state fans not us

napalm06, Patience, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We shouldn’t care
    At all
    Golden state broadcasts are for golden state fans

Just like Clyde Drexler is for us

3. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

To everything there is a reckoning. Luck runs out. Time runs out. The Warriors know they lost last year and are losing Durant after this year. Their days are numbered. They have denied everything including reality except for one small thing they hold onto for hope. They believe they are destined for one last championship and they know one way or another like the Sword of Damocles we will be waiting. In life you can only hope for the opportunity at greatness and rise above the fear. They are drowning in it. They can rest, they can take games off, they can say the #1 seed doesn't matter, and that they are preparing for the playoffs. BS. There is nowhere to hide.

I remember the year the Bulls beat the Pistons and swept them and it was the same when the Rockets took out the Spurs after they gave the Admiral the MVP. You just knew both of them were done. We will see if that trend repeats itself. Harden doesn't explode because he is trying to pad his stats for the record book. He wants to kill. That's infectious. House brings youth, burst, and skill where we lost something and we have other areas covered. It will be the team we have to work with and I believe this team will get the job done again.

BamBam likes this.
  4. roslolian

roslolian Member

People who say Harden has no defense are just a joke now Harden is the co league leader in steals and is the keague leader in deflections per game. I know steals and deflections arent the best indicator of defense but that still says something about his defense you cant be the league stealer if you have 0 defense wtf

5. roslolian

roslolian Member

You started great bruh but ruined it with House worship at the end.

Does everything have to lead to House? Even if we are talking about James Harden? Wtf!

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It's time people realize that Harden is the best post defender in the league and is 2nd in steals. It's a tired narrative. Harden plays defense. They can't hold this over his had as the only reason he shouldn't be MVP.

Rockets4Life13, Nook, Handles and 8 others like this.
  7. HookemHorns1250

I think it bothers them how close we were last year. They said they aren’t worried about us, but there actions show otherwise.

Curry doing the worst step back in history and claiming it was exactly the same as Hardens is proof enough.

8. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Why do we care what a dumb fool talking about Harden?

roslolian likes this.
  9. Audioout

Audioout Member

Funny, because if we do end up beating them in the playoffs it will be because of Curry's lack of defensive ability more than anything. I look forward again to that look of frustration and panic on his face when he realizes he got the switch onto defending Harden one on one for the 30th time that game.

lw17, Handles and roslolian like this.
  10. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Focus on the game in front of you, moron. Stop trying to make yourself feel better by discussing something that has nothing to do with the game. Salty idiot.

Little Bit and lw17 like this.
  11. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

not to mention tops in post defense and tops amongst guards in blocks and defensive rebounds smh

BigMaloe, Patience, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  12. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Then tell Curry to give back his MVPs.

Little Bit likes this.
  13. PhiSlammaJamma

I am pretty sure that even our prehistoric dinosaurs used to kick their dinosaur ass consistently. It's just hate.

14. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Bob’s feeling a little insecure and throwing shade. It’s cool, Bob. Your wife still says you have a big d***.

15. Hmc415

Hmc415 Member

Same. I was a huge dubs fans. It was dubs and tmac for me. Barely anyone was warriors fans when I was growing up, now all of a sudden everyone is. Hella embarrassing

16. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

[​IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator

lw17 and mikol13 like this.
  17. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Damn!! Even their announcers are worried.....

lw17 and napalm06 like this.
  18. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

It's actually sad that a guy with such little basketball knowledge has a job in basketball. Because he does I can only conclude it's strictly an entertainment position and thus any entertainer, with no basketball background, should be able to get those jobs.

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

20. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

This. He didn’t have much to talk about during that game. Probably deliriously bored out of his mind because of the blowout (as were many GS fans probably) and rage-commented. Took out his anger on his biggest and only real threat.