1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mosque mass shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by LosPollosHermanos, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

When we grew up we only had to worry about bullies and you either learned how to deal with them or you got bullied. Nowadays kids have this **** to worry about along with getting picked up and slammed if they fight. I do not recall anyone getting slammed to death or permanent brain damage in a fight.

When 2 kids fought, one would get a few hits in after the other one went down at the worst, if not everyone would break it up. Now they are so angry they slam each other. It is obviously learned behavior from watching fight videos on social media, but if that were one of the potential outcomes i would have done my best to avoid every confrontation in school and turned into a little b****.

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

OK... hard to find government statistics but...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-crime-figures-double-trump-fox-a8789281.html

https://www.adl.org/news/press-rele...supremacist-murders-more-than-doubled-in-2017

3. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

Aren't you 16?

Sometime being the "little b****" is the adult move....

Harrisment likes this.
  4. malakas

malakas Member

HAHAHA never fail to find a way to blame the women! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

JuanValdez likes this.
  5. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

No, i was trolling back a couple of the trolls in that thread.

Agreed, but sometimes being the little b**** is not the answer. It depends on the situation. Sometimes taddling is not the move and running is not an option. But if fear of being slammed was part of the equation i would have been quiet around any big bully and never learned how to out smart them.

6. malakas

malakas Member

Who said there are more mentally ill people nowadays?
    Got any statistics from the middle ages? Oh wait, back then mentally ill people were just thrown in prisons, monasterys or outright killed.
    We don't know much about them because they were condemned to remain silent in history in contrast to now.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So you are saying white nationalism is a mental illness?

8. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Well they created these monsters ;)

I have seen it growing up and now and it goes both ways. The new father bullies them or the single mother beats them.

But yeah, 26 out of 27 were raised by single mothers.

BruceAndre likes this.
  9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think it's pretty obvious he's mocking the reaction people have when it's a Muslim who was the perp.

10. malakas

malakas Member

Yes they give birth to them, and then society took their turn babysitting, and helped them grow up into monsters. :rolleyes:

Minimising this issue into just some parental problem doesn't do it any service.
    Many murderers spree or serial have come from loving families.

jcf likes this.
  11. NewRoxFan

Hasn't he retired yet?

Rush Limbaugh Baselessly Suggests NZ Mosque Attacks Could Be False Flag Carried Out by a ‘Leftist’
    https://www.mediaite.com/radio/rush...could-be-false-flag-carried-out-by-a-leftist/

New Zealand Shooting Typically Politicized by the Left
    https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/...d-shooting-typically-politicized-by-the-left/

12. malakas

malakas Member

They will change their gun laws.
    About time for a country with so many firearms.

13. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Still the fact that 26 out of 27 of them came from fatherless homes is alarming. It cannot be ignored. I never said I blame the mothers and that they all beat them, but it is common in fatherless homes. The fact is in many of those cases the mother was just too busy working to take care of, love, and raise the child. She was most likely too poor and busy to get the child help and in psychiatry and possibly medicated. who knows, the mother may have had mental problems which is why the father left. The same can be said of the father.

To say these shooters had any moral values is definitely false. They hated society and themselves for being abandonned. They fostered anger and found a community where they could let it escape on the internet.

14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I think unity is a greater and more important strength. Diversity is essential but at the same time can feed division.

15. biff17

biff17 Member

1st of all there no states that guns are illegal and in some of the most restrictive gun law states there have been made shootings like Calif, Illinois and Connecticut.

You really have no clue.

16. TheresTheDagger

I dunno. What's Huffpo reporting? Media Matters?

17. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Please post the percentages of shootings in private schools and in schools in upper middle class zip codes.

You named two shootings that were in states with restrictive gun laws. There have been over a hundred around the world to my knowledge.

I stand by my statement. Drop religion and public schooling if you live in a state without restricive gun laws. Pull them out by third grade after they learn basic math and reading /writing then you have three options. Move, home school or private school.

18. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I really hope you are 16, as it would explain things.

19. NewRoxFan

Whoa... you are comparing InfoWars to Huffington Post? And Media Matters competes with Media Research Council in that it simply looks at what right wing media is reporting. You'd have to find some extreme left wing conspiracy site if you want to compare with InfoWars.

[​IMG]

No Worries likes this.
  20. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Zero shootings in private schools and public schools in upper class areas.

Only two shootings have come to my attention in states with restrictive gun laws.

I refuse to take the chance on public worship or schooling in states with loose gun laws. Why are you against that idealogy? I refuse to end up being another statistic. A casualty that does not change anything.